Marriage is Murder - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 am

"When?" Khaat asked. "I don't recall Jack being there when Rob and I made the kids." Brian playfully gave her a very light slap on her arm.

"That is not what she means and you know it," Brian laughed. "But I am thinking jack was there the night Abbey was born. There was a huge crowd in the waiting room that night."

"There certainly was," Kate said. "Most of it was either a Dent family member or one of those kids you take care of."

"I don't remember much about that night except feeling that Abbey and I were going to die," Khaat said.

"Nobody was going to let that happen," Brian said, with unshakeable iron firmness. His devotion to her made Kate smile.

"I think you're stuck with him, Khaat," Kate laughed.

"Well, maybe someday Rob will come back," Khaat teased.

"Not a chance. He's too yellow," Brian said. "Besides, i don't exactly see him finding you here. My best guess is that he's rotting in a jail in India."

"That could well be. India's been looking for him for his illegal potions for a long, long time," Robert said. "You're still best off with Brian."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am

Jess laughed at Brian and shook her head " Kate's right that's what I meant " she said and smiled at Jack thought all the talk about jail and husbands being in them made her glance at Cassidy who she could tell felt the sting of pain having her own ex in jail and having it happen so soon. She smiled at Cassidy as Steven held her close to him feeling how his closeness took her pain away making it safe for her to love some one other than Clay. Jess sighed and felt Jack hold her close to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Khaat had an idea of what Cassidy was feeling, but Khaat didn't feel the same thing. Khaat loved Rob, and she always would, no matter what. Brian had acutually been more understanding about it than she was with herself. Brian never questioned her devotion to him.. He knew her entirely too well than to think that she didn't love him at least as much as she loved Rob. He just knew better. But he also knew that the day might well come when they would have to explain to the kids that Brian--the only father they had ever known--was not their biological father. And she hoped that when and if that day came, that she had raised them right enough that all they cared about was who loved them. She didn't want them simply ditching Rob either, but she wanted them to remember who had been through thick and thin with them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 am

Jess looked at Cassidy " so do you have anything planned for you big day yet?" she asked hoping to change the subject to some thing more happy and less painful for Cassidy and she saw Cassidy shake her head.

" nope not a thing yet " she said and looked at Jess " could you help I have no idea how to organize such a thing" she said and sighed watching as Jess smiled .

" that's ok leave it with me " she said and saw the relief on her face as she accepted her challenge to arrange Cassidy and Stevens wedding she looked at Kate " would you help you organized Khaat and Brian's perfectly " she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well, I didn't do much for that, but I'll help as I can," Kate said. "Most of the planning for the wedding were decisions that Khaat and Brian made for themselves, together. Brian had some clear ideas about what he wanted, and so did Khaat. They both wanted to make the event the best they knew how for the other one, and neither one of them knew they were on the same page with what they wanted. The only thing that Robert and Angus and I did was to make sure they stayed on the same page."

"That, and we made sure that Khaat didn't turn chicken and elope in her blue jeans," Robert laughed.

"Elope?" Khaat asked. "I didn't say I would elope."

"Yes you did. You said you and Brian would just put on your jeans, pop over to Vegas and rent a muggle car, and go through one of those drive through wedding places where you can get married, much the same way you'd pick up take out from McDonalds. Brian wasn't having that, nor was anyone else. Once we made sure you weren't going to do that, then you and Brian actually did the rest quite easily yourselves."

"And it was lovely," Kate smiled. "You did well. Why don't you loan those wedding books and magazines to Cassidy and Steven since you dont' need them anymore? They might find them helpful."

"If you don't think that great stack of books and magazines arent' hand-me-downs," Khaat said.

"They're books, Dear, Not clothes and, incidently, they're still current. Even the magazines are still current," Kate said. "What's not to like?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 am

Jess chuckled and nodded " I remember that too " she said and looked at cassidy who smiled and nodded to Kate. she saw cassidy sigh and smile " I'm sure they will find something in those books that will help make up there minds"

" yes, thank you we will look once we get back home. " she said smiling as Steven kissed her cheek again making her blush a little at something he whispered to her. she looked at Khaat and Brian and smiled remembering how magical their wedding looked she could never hope to have hers as magical as that but she would make it the best she and Steven could have, better than all the other weddings , well he'd already beat clay for her as she had no wedding with him.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:27 am

Khaat didn't know Steven and Cassidy were going out, but she wsn't surprised. They had things to do to plan their own day. There were hundreds of years of tradition here, even if it wasn't British tradition. Khaat wasn't sure what they were exactly looking for in a wedding because neither one of them had said. Khaat didn't know if they were keeping it secret of if they were simply starting their planning and perhaps didnt' really know themselves what they wanted. She figured once they had some ideas, they would perhaps talk more. Then they could all help more.

"Going out, huh?" Khaat asked. "Well, enjoy yourselves. Are you going to be back for dinner, or do you plan on just catching something while you're out. I have no idea what Angus has planned for tonight, but there are a lot of restaurants with good evening menus. Angus had some listings for some local places that we were told were worth trying."

"He does," Robert said. "I got them from the director of the American Magic Department. They gave us some pretty comprehensive lists for a lot of things, but I thought Angus was the obvious choice to entrust the food places to. They also gave us lists for stores of every sort, along with a list of things worth seeing and doing just for fun. So, feel free to simply speak up. I have a whole folder full of various lists. And a bunch of local maps."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 am

Jess chuckled and lay back enjoying the sun on her skin she liked feeling relaxed even if Jack did get in the way every so often. Cassidy nodded " yeah Steven wants to take me out just us kinda thing you know" she said smiling at him . Steven chuckled.

" its been a while since we went out on a date and I'd appreciate that list " he said smiling as he held her close to him " thought I have been told Kilauea Lodge is a good place to eat " he said smiling at Cassidy " maybe we won't be back till the next day " he looked at them all " if that's ok with you guys " he said looking from Khaat to Robert and back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:51 am

"That's fine," Robert said. "I think we can manage. And yes, i do remember the lodge being on the list. Go enjoy. I don't see Khaat getting in too much trouble while her leg is in a cast."

"I'll head us for shore, then," Angus said. "We can eat dinner at home. The nanny tells me the kids are all napping anyway. You know they'll be more than ready to go once we get them home where they can just go nuts."

"Thats fine by me," Khaat said. "Brian needs a bit of activity. He can chase after the kids tonight."

"Are you saying I'm lazy?" Brian asked.

"No, Dear," she smiled. "I'd never say that."

"Yes, you can head for shore," Brian told Angus. "We've all had a beautiful day out, so I think we'll be content to go back. I thnk it was just a matter of us needing to get out a bit. I think most of us are ready to go back home now."

"Aye, Captain," Angus laughed. "Heading for shore. Personally, I enjoyed the feel of a ship again."

"I know," Brian laughed. "It shows. If you ever get married, she'd better like sailing."

"I dont see me getting married," Angus said, issuing orders to the crew to turn the boat around to head back.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 am

Jess and cassidy chuckled at Khaats comment " we all thought that too at some point in our lives Angus , now look at us " Jess said " it happens to us all at some point in our lives " she looked at him and chuckled as he heard him give out orders to the other members of the crew. she was happy to hear that Andrew and the twins were napping below deck.

" yes please " cassidy said feeling her tummy turn a little from the rocking of the boat or so she hoped that was what was causing it. she lent against Steven one arm wrapped around him, she hoped what ever he had planed it would be wonderful just like his proposal had been.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top