Marriage is Murder - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 42 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:14 am

Angus took the ship back to shore, and they loaded up and headed back to the house. Khaat struggled to get back in, given her crutches. Angus, Kate and Robert took the triplets and Angus took Abbey by the hand and let her walk inside. Robert took Abbey by the hand and let her walk as well. It was good practice for them both. Besides that, they were all thinking it left Brian free to help Khaat so she didn't have to struggle so hard. He flicked his wand, sending the crutches and the rest of their supplies into the house, and then he picked her up.

"You'll help me soak this cast off, right?" she asked Brian.

"No," he laughed, "but if you behave, I'll ask your father to look again to see if there is any way to speed up the healing on that leg anymore. We have all those beautiful clothes we bought on our trip I'd love to see you in again."

"They are not appropriate to wear around my parents," she frowned.

"What's wrong with them? They're gorgeous, and they're not nearly as revealing as you think they are. You're just entirely too self conscious." He carried her into the house and put her on the sofa. Khaat watched Max and Mo come out and take over for the girls.

"I think the cats missed the girls," Khaat laughed.

"I'm sure of it," Brian laughed. "We'd better hope cats have more than 9 lives because ten years from now, mark my words, those cats will be on the Express going to Hogwarts."

"Not my cats. Not at that age, they won't," she said, thinking about her cats being a bit aged by then and contending with the castle. Brian just laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 am

Jess took Andrew while jack held the twins but once he saw the house she squirmed from her arms and ran inside moving quickly past Abby only till he had past her then he stopped and looked at her with Robert holding her hand as she walked inside. Now slow he walked beside her watching her. " why she not walk on her own?" he asked Robert, Jess smiled seeing his curios nature emerging once again.

Jess watched Jack moved to place the twins in a play pen and sit down smiling at her , she moved to sit with him " its been a good day " she said softly jack wrapped his arm around her pulling her close to him. Jess saw Cassidy and Steven with jaylen, Fallon and James in their arms and moved to them " we'll take care of them you go and change for your date " she said and she took Fallon from Cassidy while jack took the twins from Steven.

Cassidy smiled and nodded quickly diving for a shower Steven close behind her, once dressed she moved to the nursery and smiled seeing the three babies asleep in there cots. Jess moved behind her " they are fine go and enjoy your date with Steven " she said and watched Cassidy move to the living room and to Steven who was waiting for her.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't" she said chuckling a she sat back with Jack.

"You know that doesn't leave them much " he said to her and she playfully thumped his arm smiling as she watched them both leave.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:24 pm

"Because I'm her grandpa," Robert answered Andrew. "I like holding her hand. I do it because I love her and I don't want her to fall. She's not quite as old as you are. She's still learning."

Angus went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee and then brought it to her. "Try this. I can see you're starting to hurt," he said very softly.

"Thank you," she said. She wasn't sure how Angus knew, but she was glad. She tasted the coffee. It was a wonderful chocolate raspberry coffee bean that he'd brewed into a delicious mellow coffee. He had added a shot of raspberry liquour and also a not so small dose of pain medication. She felt relief just at the first sip. At that moment, Dakota tripped and fell over Khaat's cast. Much as Khaat was concerned for her daughter, she found herself crying out in pain as the child fell on the floor over the hard cast. She hadn't noticed Brian had, unsuspecting, taken a sip out of her coffee mug, all at the same moment. He almost choked on the coffee, setting it down quickly as Dakota fell. He began to cough, choking. He looked at Khaat. "Easy on that stuff," he frowned, cautioning her. He was going to reach down to pick up Dakota but their ever on guard staff had reacted first.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Jess watched them all and saw Dakota she would have moved but she was too far away , jack on the other hand with his reflexes he dove for her grabbing her before she hit the floor making a game of it he lifted her into the air like she was a plane and spun her around looking at Khaat and Robert as he set her down again this time away from Khaat and close to some toys that Andrew had left. Jack moved back to Jess and breathed out " that Jess was too close " he said as she kissed his cheek.

" my hero " she said and chuckled softly " good job Jack " she holding him tight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 pm

"Thank you," Brian said. "I didn't even see her do that. I just took my eyes off her for a minute, I swear."

"Relax, Brian," Robert said. "It happens. It happens to every parent at some time or another. Might as well get that right out of your system now. It won't be the only time it eery happens, whether you have one kid or 17. It just happens. Its part of being human."

"I need to sit differently," Khaat said. "So I don't trip the kids." She tried to shuffle so that her cast wasnt' in the way of the kids. Robert moved to help her and helped her raise up her cast and elevate it on pillows on the couch.

"You overdid it just a bit. You let it go entirely too long without pain meds," he told her.

"Angus has it covered," she said. Robert picked up the cup and smilled ti.

"Not enough," Robert said. He accio'd more pain meds and poured more into the mug. "Now, stay off your feet. Youre liable to be a bit sleepy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Jess chuckled as Brian thanked Jack who waved it off " Roberts right you don't think he got his eagle eyes from just watching and patrolling do you , back home he would be dashing here and there" she said leaning on Jack as she watched Khaat put her leg up . Jack had gone back to watching the kids and smiled as Andrew shared his toy with Abby.

" its where the saying eyes in the back of your head comes in" he said and chuckled " you'll get it eventually but Roberts right its all part of being a dad mate " he said rolling a ball back to Andrew who laughed as max ran after it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 am

Angus fixed a beautiful seafood dinner from the fresh fish that they had caught on their trip that day. They set it up to eat by candlelight near the pool, and Brian helped the kids get seated at the table and then came back for Khaat. It was a wonderful evening, and the triplets were learning to eat strained baby foods now. Khaat was used to feeding them herself, but she was glad for help tonight, and Brian stepped in to help feed. Robert and kate were just used to help feeding. Brian seemed to be able to keep Abbey and Dakota's bowls happily full, and keep feeding Julia at the same time. Robert was feeding his namesake a bottle and managing to eat his own meal at the same time, while Kate had Michael balanced in the crook of her arm and was feeding him using a magic spell to hold the bottle while she ate her own meal with one hand. All in all, it seemed to be a quiet and pleasant meal. And, as always, completely delicious.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 am

Jess sat with jack as he fed James while Jess had jaylen , Andrew sat watching all the babies eating and shook his head as he picked out things he didn't like and ate the rest , reaching out he took his cup and drank like the others placing it back down carefully . Jess finished with jalen and started to feed Fallon who took a full bottle and burped easily soon was fast asleep leaving them both able to eat there own food . finishing she sat back still holding the now sleeping Fallon. " Best meal ever Angus " she said and smiled.

" best night every , couldn't ask for more good food under the stars ,hay Brian ?" he said smiling
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:28 am

"That's for sure," Brian smiled, "but I really do need to finish that nursery for the triplets. You know eventually we'll have to put the girls in one room and the boys in another, but for now I still think we can do the triplets in the same room."

"He hasn't even asked me for much help with this," Khaat said.

"Because I know you," he smiled. "I'm just making the space. I have others who are doing the decorating."

"Others?" Khaat asked.

"Don't be so suspicious," Brian laughed. "You are a very overprotective mama."

"Am I?" she asked. Dakota scrambled down from her high chair and was about to run around the table to climb up on Robert's lap when she slipped and fell into the pool. Khaat purely panicked and immediately dove from her chair deep into the pool after her child. Brian panicked knowing Khaat's cast would draw her down like an anchor chained to her. "Jack!" Brian called sharply, knowing he could not save them both.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 am

Jack placed James in Jess arms and as quick as a flash he dove in fully clothed, he swum down till he saw her and grabbed her swimming up to the surface his arm holding the girl protectively tight as he moved to the side. " you know... your going to have to teach this one to swim real quick " he said climbing out holding her crying but safe in his arms and cradled against his chest " shes ok just a little wet and scared " he said and picked up a towel wrapping her in it he handed her to Khaat and moved back shaking off excess water before sneezing as he looked at Robert and Kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 71 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top