Marriage is Murder - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 21 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Brian let Angus move Khaat into the house and as he did, he saw Robert already down to business.

"Thank you," Robert said to Jack and Jess. He headed downstairs to deal with him, accioing parchment and a quill. He wrote a note and attached it to Burke. Then he obliviated the memory of being in the house from Burke's mind and rendered him under a deep, deep sleep spell. It could well be days before he woke, unless Gelding had a way to undo it.

He went back upstairs. "Jack, Steven...take that garbage downstairs and toss it on Gelding's property along with all of Geldings other garbage. Gelding will find him sooner or later. Make sure the parchment scroll in his pocket is visible. Then I trust you will both be right back. The rest of you--the American Department of Magic may well be back because I used magic out in the muggle community. Expect their arrival. Cassidy, if you have skills you haven't used, you need to polish them up before you actually need them. You did fine, but if you need to practice it enough that it doesn't drain you. Jess, give her a dose of restorative potion so that it refuels her energies. Brian, do find something pleasant for your bride to do so that her mind doesnt' dwell on frightening things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Steven smiled and moved from Cassidy to do as Robert requested he and Jack aperated out. Cassidy nodded and looked at Robert. " That was one I thought I happily forgot, My father taught me it to spy on people for blackmail that's why I didn't say anything, I guess today brought it all back." she said and took the cup from Jess and drank it feeling it restore her almost right away and she took a deep breath in and handed the cup back to Jess.

Jess looked at Cassidy " sometimes we forget, only to use it again for the right reason, Im one who is thankful you had this ability Cassidy and I would be wiling to help you train it " she asked knowing Cassidy would say no to her. Cassidy looked at Jess and shook her head.

" I'm sorry Jess, but if I do use it again, I will learn myself how to control it, its something I have to do. " She said and stood up moving to Fallon who she heard crying for her diaper change.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

"That is indeed not the wisest choice," Robert said, sighing. Self training always took longer and was very rarely as productive as having someone else work with them. "Steven, be clear to her that she is not to rely on that as a battle weapon until she can prove to me that she is polished up on it and ready. If I thought people should be self trained, I would not have instituted such a rigorous training program. She will rely on her other skills first in battle until I say otherwise. Clear?"

Brian got out the books and magazines for wedding planning. "Come on. Lets go sit out by the pool and do some planning. We don't have anything really planned yet. No date set, nothing. We have work to do."

"I'll bring you two out something cold to drink," Angus said.

"Better make that French Roast," Brian laughed. "She hasn't had any today. I think she's gone about all the time she can without some decent coffee."

"Aye, Captain," he laughed. "French Roast coming right up."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Steven returned in time to hear Cassidy and shook his head he agreed with Robert. " ow very clear, I'll make sure she doesn't use it till she perfects it. " he said and walked over to her as she placed Fallon down and faced them both.

"This is the reason why I didn't use it. " she said and took a deep breath in and looked at Robert as her mind sending images of just how her father taught her, clear images of her beatings and being locked in a room alone and cold, that she had pushed deep inside her mind. Ending it she turned away from him leaning on the crib to wipe her eyes and catch her breath. " I will train to use my ability with Jess, but I will only use it when you ask and only you " she turned to faced Robert her face showing her determination .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Robert had gotten the images but he looked at her. He didn't dare be overly soft with her on this. If he did, it potentially risked her life if she wasn't truly ready to use her abilities. "Cassidy," he said, "You need to know more than just how to use the skill to be trained to use it. It also means working through the painful emotions that are a potential sticking point. Being aware of the places in your mind that could be used by an enemy against you and learning how to reduce how raw those places feel. At this rate, even if you master the skill, you haven't mastered the feelings that hold you back from using the skill in the first place. I would suggest you start your training there. Steven, Jess--I expect the two of you to get her to understand that the use of any weapon means you need to get your own feelings resolved, not just temporarily shoved out of the way." He paused. He took his tea mug out to the kitchen and refilled it. He removed 3 bottles from the fridge and floated them behind him back to the bedroom. Kate got up and followed him. "I'll give you a hand with them," she said gently.

Meanwhile, as Brian and Khaat sat out at the table near the pool, he looked at her. "I...I've been thinking," he said. "I'd like to take you out. Just the two of us. To dinner. Something where you can wear something really elegant and show the world how beautiful you are. I know it might not be easy for you but its just dinner. What do you say? You and me and a night on the town?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Cassidy looked at Steven who stood up and held her. " What hes saying is sharing it helps, because your not afraid of it any more." He said feeling her hold him back . He looked at Robert and nodded to him. " We will Robert " he said and moved her to a chair " ok focus on me and show me what you showed Robert " he said softly Cassidy looked at him focusing on him she showed him her memories. " good now look into mine" he said feeling her try to retrieve his memories he let her. " That's good " as he opened his eyes he saw her sit back. " OK pull back slowly, you need to rest. " He said and moved to hold her now knowing what she had gone threw. Jess handed her a cup of tea and sat with her gently adding some of her own energy to Cassidy's.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Robert and Kate fed and changed the babies and had noticed they were awake more now and wanting to be held more now. He found a blanket and some baby toys and acciod them. Kate put the boys in his arms and she took Julia. They brought them out to the living room, and the blanket laid itself on the floor. The toys assembled themselves into a babyfriendly array. Kate and Robert put the babies on the floor so they could lay underneath some dangling toys and try to reach them with their hands. The babies giggled and were delighted with the colors and the magical toys that were designed to amuse them. Khaat perked up hearing the sounds of babies laughing. She got up and went into the living room. She saw her babies laying on a blanket and she listened to their laughter. For some reason, it felt like it was the first time she had heard them giggle. She enjoyed watching her parents playing with them. She saw Dakota and Abbey come over and saw her parents easily include them too into the play.

"They're awesome grandparents," Brian said to her softly. He kissed her cheek. "I've asked Khaat out to a dinner for two. Do you two mind babysitting?"

"Mind?" Robert frowned. "Of course I dont' mind. Take her out. Dining, dancing. Get her back into life again. It would be good for her. And for you too. When are you doing this?"

"When she accepts," Brian said.

"She accepts," Robert ordered. "Go tonight. Go enjoy yourselves. We want grandparent time, anyway."

"Do you have a dress?" he asked Khaat. She nodded. "Well, alright then. We'll go."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Steven waited till Jess left before holding her close to him and feel her let it go her arms wrapped around him tight as he held her back. Soon all she could do was lean on him and breath hard slowly she looked up at Steven and smiled knowing those memories were nothing any more to her " ok , hes gone, there gone, its all over " she said now smiling at Steven as she moved her hand to caress his cheek. Steven held it against his cheek " keep that thought Cassie " he said and looked at Jess who smiled.

Jess watched how Steven and Cassidy interacted feeling they were good for each other as she knew even Steven had a hidden pain even he had not shared with any one. She knew he had shared with Cassidy in that moment he had let her into his mind. " ok rest for now Cassidy and work on your projection tomorrow " she said " go and enjoy the night" she smiled at them. Moving to the living room she saw the girls sat playing Andrew sat to one side not sure of the young babies or of what he should do.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 pm

"You've got babies in your house too, Andrew," Kate said. "We're just having a little fun. Come join us. There are a lot of toys here."

"Alright. Go, you two. Go either plan your night out or your wedding. We''ve got this," Robert said, waiving Khaat and Brian away. Brian took her back outside. He sat with her and they dealt with the whole question of where. They decided on Brian's Colorado ranch, at night time, under candlelight. He insisted he was showering her with roses. She wanted something more simple, but he was sure. Roses. Hundreds of them. She decided to leave that with him.

They looked at pictures of grooms tuxes and chose a couple of ideas to try. He wanted Khaat to go with him when he chose his tux so that they were sure it went with her dress. She wanted the wedding to be very small, with just immediate family and that seemed to work for him because of the problems in the wizarding world. Perhaps it was best to just have their closest friends and family after all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:07 am

Steven took Cassidy outside to sit beside the pool witch was now lit. Jess moved to sit down as Andrew moved to sit with Robert. " Babies no small like des two" he said still holding the teddy bear against his chest. Jess brought out her own two and placed them both to sit with him. Both looked at Robert then took up a toy and started to play with it as well. Jess sat back in her chair and smiled.

Steven sat with Cassidy who now lent on him now looking at him and not what Steven was looking at the star lit sky. He looked down at her and smiled " ok whats bugging you this time?" he asked smiling down at him as she rolled her eyes " you know there's nothing bothering me , not now " she smiled up at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 100 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 60 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top