Marriage is Murder - Page 56
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 56 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 am

Brian went downstairs and swam several laps and then got out and decided to run--long and hard, on the treadmill. He needed to burn off as much energy as he could. When he could run no more, he realized it was because he had either bruised a rib or had developed a stitch in his side. He gave up and decided to go lift some weights and push past the pain. He had forgotten about the competition and was merely burning off anger now.

"They...can't...have...her," he said, out of breath from lifting a barbell that was actually set for Jack's strength and not his own. It was only his anger that was giving him enough strength to lift it. Brian hadn't even considered that he didnt' have werewolf strength or that this wasn't his setting. "She's...MINE!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:27 am

Jack watched him and slipped out of the pool moving he stood behind Brian as he lifted " wow didn't know you were part wear too " he said his hands were under the weights to catch them he knew he would not go on for ever and when he realized it he would let go. " ok mate we know he knows too he wants Eileen not Khaat " he said catching the weights as Brian nearly dropped them his own muscles now bulging as he held them for Brian. Jess looked at Robert worried.

" we'd better do this fast Brian's not going to hold back much longer " she said " I feel hes almost at braking point now " she looked at Cassidy who was looking out by the pool " he's put side?" she asked and saw her nod

" he's by the out door pool. seems hes not scared to go near water" she said
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 am

Brian's shoulder muscle gave way with a loud, grinding and sickening snap, from his neck down into his back. He accidently dropped the barbell, and for a moment thought it was going to land right across his throat, until he saw Jack catch it.

"Damn," he cursed softly, sitting up slowly, his right hand on his left shoulder. The pain was severe. He didn't know whether he had broken something or not. It almost brought automatic tears to his eyes. He noticed then that Jack had the barbell. "Thanks," he said quietly. "I might be done with that for tonight. Can you put it back?" He wasn't ready to admit that he might have actually hurt himself, but it did appear to be more than obvious. "I might have to actually have Robert check this. That sound isn't naturally something I hear from my shoulder," he admitted quietly. "Hurts like hell."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am

Jack saw him drop the bell ad heard the crunch " that's not right mate, don't worry its done , get to Robert " he placed the bells back like they weighed nothing and walked over to Brian " come on lets go" he said heading back up stairs " Robert he over did it " he said with a sing song tone to his voice he had grown accustomed to Brian pushing himself to the limit and beyond, " he thought he was a wear and tried to lift the weights I do I think he tore out his shoulder" Jess walked over and drew off some of the pain but she knew it was temporary and she waited for Robert to fix what ever was wrong.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 am

"Thanks, Jess," Brian said, glad for the relief. He could feel the heat building in it and the swelling. Robert came out of the bedroom carrying Julia who had decided to stay awake apparently. "Alright. Someone take Bright Eyes here who has decided to stay up all night so I can see to her daddy," Robert said. Once he had passed off Julia, he helped Brian off with his shirt. His shoulder was misshaped all the way down into his back and swollen already up from the bottom of his jaw down into his arm and his back.

"Well, isn't that pretty?" he frowned. He began to check. "You've broken your collar bone and torn a whole slew of ligaments and cartilege. You arent going to be using that for awhile, even with magic. He accio'd his bag and made Brian sit. "Jess, get several ice packs please. I'm going to have to pack this in ice for awhile before I can even begin to wrap it." He got out the most powerful pain medication he had. "Off your feet before I give this to you," he ordered Brian, motioning to the sofa. Once he had Brian settled he gave him the potion, and Brian instantly was out like a light to its powerful effects. Robert began setting the broken bone and then began to set spells in place to try to slow down the swelling and the bruising.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:53 am

Jess quickly moved to the kitchen and grabbed several large bags of ice wrapping them in cloth so they would not burn the skin she returned " here they are " she said some what stunned by the damage he'd done to himself " well hes asleep at least " she said and jack chuckled.

Cassidy to Julia and held her close to her as she stood back and watched " he'll be ok" she said softly to Julia " your daddy will be on his feet in no time " she said glancing at Jess as she spoke and saw her smile. Jess placed each ice pack where she knew it had to go and gently strapped it against his body " how long do you think he'll be off his feet ?" she asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:30 am

"If I know Brian at all, he'll only be off his feet as long as the pain potion knocks him out. I'd give him a couple hours or so. Once the worst of it wears off, I'll have to immobilize it for him and let him up or he'll make us all bananas," Robert said. "With a little luck, it will slow him down just a little."

He saw the slight rippling of Julia's blond hair. It was gentle, almost seeking. Robert was guessing that their ghostly Brian was merely touching the baby, and wondering what his own child might have been.

"If its any consolation," Robert said to the unseen spirit, "I've always been a believer that our children move on, too, when they're taken before their time. It may well be that the only way you get to see Eileen and your child is for you and Eileen to move together into the light. It does seem that she cannot see you while she is in my daughter's body. I presume it is because my daughter's own seers energies are getting too weak to see you. But since you've both waited a hundred years, a few more hours won't hurt you. Kate told you what we needed from you. I'm counting on you so that we all get what we want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " that's exactly what he will do " she said placing the last ice pack on him and moving back leaving Robert to do his work. Cassidy watched the ghost man and looked at Robert as he spoke to the ghost Brain she sighed hoping things will be back to normal soon her own energy was draining and she yawned leaning on Steven as she did so. Steven saw her yawn and held her close.

"I think Cassidy and I should head to bed" he said and picked her up moving to the bedroom he lay her in the bed and climbed in next to her and fell asleep. Jess chuckled " can't do an all nighter that one " she said feeling slightly tired herself but she had been up longer with working at St. Mungos and so sat back with a coffee.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:43 pm

"Feel free to go," Robert said. "I can handle it. You both might need your rest. I dont' know what tomorrow will bring. It'll be alright. I know Jack sleeps with one eye open anyway. If something happens that I need some backup, he'll hear it. Go ahead and go. Besides, Angus will be up in a couple hours and so will our Brian. I have this. You're both tired. I can see it. Besides, I think our other Brian here understands the need to keep anything from going wrong if we all want husbands to end up with the right wives again. And besides, I didn't finish my newspaper." He picked up the paper and sat down with the paper and his glasses.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Jess sighed and nodded " hum I wondered about that" she said and chuckled ad she heard a "hay" from behind her and she yawned again " ok come on one eye" she said chuckling as he walked with him to their room and lay down as soon as her head touched the pillow she fell fast asleep . Jack chuckled as he lay with hr and held her close his mind not on sleeping just yet he lay quiet till he slowly drifted off to sleep as well. Jess twitched in her sleep and this woke jack who held her to stop her moving till it was over.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top