Marriage is Murder - Page 29
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 29 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 am

Robert and Burke dueled very briefly. It was very onesided. It didnt take long for Robert to very seriously injure Burke. Burke was suddly bleeding profusely and he apparated out. Robert knelt down beside Brian. It was a sectumsempra and he was losing blood fast. Robert cast the vulnera sanentur and healed the wound. It would take him time now to come conscious and to feel like himself again. Once he was sure he was alright, he knelt on the sand to check on Khaat. He looked into her eyes. They were glazed over, vacant. Stunned. His best guess was that when Brian had fallen, she believed he had died. She merely had been stunned into shock and silence. Now he looked back at the house and made a motion for 1 other person to come out to help him get them inside.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Steven moved out side slipping his wand into his boot as he moved down to Robert " you think he would have known better " he said meaning Burke's appearance on the beach so close to the house. He knelt down and picked up Brian carefully moving him back to the house and his room . He lay him down and stepped back as Jess quickly moved to clean him up removing his blood soaked clothes and dressing him in clean clothes after she had tended to his wounds. Now comfortable she moved to Robert and Khaat " will she do that every time he's around " she asked looking worried at him as Jack move to her side.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

"For awhile," Robert said, merely picking Khaat up and carrying her back inside. "It hasn't really been that long since Barker nearly killed her. Going into shock was the way she survived what was an otherwise unsurvivable situation. Every time it happens, it is shorter and shorter, though. My thought is that once Brian wakes up and is able to talk to her, she'll be fine again. For now, there may not be much we can do but let her rest." He laid her on the sofa. "But we have cases of people in St. Mungos psychiatric wing who have been through far less and never came out of shock again. The fact that she survived at all says a lot about her inner strength. She'll be fine, but it just starts with Brian this time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Jess coughed and shifted at her own memories and how Jeffery had helped pull her back from inside her self she knew how it felt to want to just hide deep inside where nobody could hurt or harm her. she looked at Khaat and placed a blanket over her " yes time is a good healer but it still leaves scars " she said softly as Jack placed his hand on her shoulder reassuring her that they only were memories and nothing more. Jess looked down at Khaat then moved into the bed room finding Brian sound asleep still she placed her hand on his shoulder and found he was doing well as he could.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Robert didn't stray far from the bedroom where Brian was resting. He abandoned any thoughts of lunch, and after about three hours of Brian being in a deep sound sleep, Robert heard Brian cough and stir and wake. Robert got up and went over to him. Brian looked confused.

"What happened?" Brian frowned.

"Burke attacked," Robert said. "And you lost."

"Khaat!" Brian remembered.

"She's fine," Robert said. "Frightened, but she's fine."

"I need to talk to her," Brian said.

"When you feel up to it, you can try, certainly," Robert said.

"Try?" Brian eyed him. Then he got the connection. "Oh. She checked out, didnt' she?"

"Yes," Robert replied. "She's just been resting. She's fine. You were quite a mess, though. I think she must have thought she lost you for good."

"Help me up. I have to make it right with her," He reached for Robert's arm. Robert locked arms with him and helped haul Brian to his feet. it took Brian a moment to get himself together. Then he made his way, with Robert's help, out to the living room to find Khaat. When he saw her on the sofa, he asked for a cup of chamomile tea for Khaat. Robert insisted Brian sit on the sofa next to her, knot feeling that Brian was the most steady yet on his feet. Brian didn't give it much thought. He just sat with her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Jess moved to the kitchen returning with a cup of tea she smiled and handed it to Brian " here , its good to see you awake " she said and handed him the cup before moving back to Jack who held her again. Steven sat with cassidy watching he was glad when Brian walked with Roberts help out of the bed room he was concerned for him but now he smiled at Cassidy and watched Brian with Khaat.

" Robert do you think he'll try again " Cassidy asked not even knowing whether he would " I'm mean its not like he won't heal or the fact he has men working for him who are loyal who won't do anything for him" she moved closer to Steven finding her self shivering , now a little cold at the thought they could barge in and take what they wanted.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 pm

"Most likely," robert said to Jess. "They seem to have a need to try to rattle my chain, but they're stupid enough that they apparently don't realize that I have more on my list than whether they find Toom Gelding or whether they make any bloody cash or not. I really don't care about them righ tnow. the organization is running well, and I have to worry more about England right now rather than Gelding's lot."

"Thanks," Brian said, taking the mug. He just sat for a long moment and brushed Khaat's cheek and talked to her softly. When she wok, she woke hard, with a huge jolt, bouncing upright hard and fast. He simply caught her and wrapped her close. He whispered softly into her ear repeatedly, just talking to her. She finally clutched onto him with both hands, as tightly as she could clutch him and buried her face in his neck. He wrapped her tightly to him, continue to just hold her and reassure her. He picked up the tea mug and slowly coaxed her through a bit of the tea.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:49 pm

Jess smiled as she saw the connection Khaat and Brian had together she looked at Jack and snuggled closer to him as he held her. Cassidy nodded and watched them together but she also watched out the window thinking some one should be on watch . Steven saw this and stood up kissing her he moved to the pool area and started to work out but he was watching the area for suspicious people hanging around the safe house. Jack moved to work with him but he went for a jog around the house to check out the perimeter.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Brian continued to talk to her softly and eventually got her to nod. "Go on, then," he finally told her. "we'll go in a few mintues." She got up and went to her room.

"I told her we were not going to live in isolation," Brian said. "I told her I was taking her out shopping for a new outfit to wear aafter the ceremony. A going away outfit. She's a bit anxious about going out, but I won't let her hang onto that. She's going to put something a little more practical for shopping on. Anybody who wants to come is welcome."

"Its a good idea," Robert said. "Not letting her hibernate in the house is a good thing. Nice work. We'll stay and babysit. You go and have a good time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Jess looked at every one ad smiled " I'll come I need a new dress anyway , Cassidy you need to get out of the house , come with us " she said and Cassidy nodded smiling at them all.

" sure I need to get new outfits for Fallon any way and the twins " she said and looked at Steven who kissed her cheek witch made her smile and lean against him with a deep sigh. Jack walked back in and closed the door behind him walking over to Jess he sat down wrapping his arm around her.

Jess looked at him and shook her head " Jack could use a new suit I know his size so I'll get that while were out " she said and jack kissed her.

" whats wrong with the old one?" he asked her and she looked sideways at him.

" the moths have taken up home in it and there's holes where there shouldn't be dear " she said chuckling " I think its more moth than cloth now" and she felt him chuckle next to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top