Marriage is Murder - Page 30
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 30 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 30 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Khaat decided on just a simple sundress and some quick sandals. She tied her hair back and was just dressed very simply. Brian had gotten keys to one of the suv's, and he took them all to a larger, open air shopping center in the other direction from the strip mall they were used to going to. This one had a large plaza of shops on multiple levels, all landscaped beautifully with tress, flowers, and fountains. There were large beautifully colored koi fish in the fountain, and at least on the surface it seemed very peaceful here.

"Make sure you get something with a jacket or a sweater," Brian told her. "Its chilly there this time of year."

"How chily?" she asked.

"Sweaters or hoodies would probably do it for you," he said.

"And I'm going to find some of those here?" she frowned.

"Try this shop," he said, taking her hand and leading her to a very large, elegant shop with expensive clothes for women. He took her inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Jess went with a pair of black boots and trousers and a simple top but she did take a cardigan with her as she sat in the back of the suv. reaching the shops she walked with them to the shop smiling as she saw a cute sun dress and sandals to match . she moved inside and took a closer look but kept one eye on Khaat and Brian finding Brian had it well in hand " I'll be over by the children's clothes if you need me " she said and smiled as she moved to check out some small dresses and suits she thought Cassidy would like .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

"I dont know what to buy," Khaat sighed, looking at Brian.

"Are you asking for my suggestion?" he smiled.

"Yes," she said.

"Be comfortable," he said. She found several pair of some of the best fitting jeans she'd ever had. To her surprise, they did have some sweaters for the cooler weather that was coming, and she found some lovely warmer dresses, not winter weight, but just right for temperatures that werent' quite so tropical. He found some cahsmere sweaters and some beautiful blouses. Before long, they had quite a stack of things.

"Dont' you think I should stop?" she asked.

"No," he laughed, nuzzliing her cheek. Then he whispered into her ear, "We can make that closet endless. Buy whatever you want."

"I already have that," she said, her hand on his cheek, kissing him softly.

"And you will have. Forever. I told you I would never leave you. And I won't. Buy what you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Jess smiled as she walked over with a basket full of baby things " Its good to see you both smiling again " she said softly smiling her self at how they were " now you look ,like a proper happily married couple, even though your not married yet" she chuckled as she placed her basket down and paid for it as she watched the assistant wrap each one and place it in a box piling them on the counter for her to place in the back of the SUV once Brian and Khaat were done. it was then she saw the suits for Jack and chose one gray casual and one black formal one she liked them and knew Jack would look good in them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

"Well, I just want her to be happy," Brian smiled. "She's beautiful enough that she could be a fashion model in anyplace in the world. I feel very lucky to have her." He kept a watchful eye as she went over and began picking out virtually a whole wardrobe for him. He simply smiled. "I really don't need to have as many clothes as she does, but it makes her happy when she buys for me." He watched her selections. "She does have an eye for fashion, but I truly would not have put those things together the way she does. I probably would have just worn jeans pretty much every place. You do realize that most of the clothes I have now are because she's bought them for me."

"Hey," she called to him. "Go try those on." He rolled his eyes but complied. They made her smile. She liked the fit of them. She thought they made him look sexy. She bought every pair in that size that they had.

"When the hell will I ever wear that many pair of jeans?" he frowned.

"When I throw out every other pair you have," she smiled at him sweetly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Jess chuckled but was glad and she nodded " ow I know its like me and jack all he has is what I have given him or badgered him into buying if he had his way he'd be in jeans and a tee shirt for the rest of his life " she chuckled at Brian's words and watched her shopping " your right she is happy when shes shopping especially for you " she said smiling as he went with Khaat to try on jeans she could not help but laugh a little when she spoke of throwing all his old jeans to be replaced with the new ones she had just bought him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

The next thing she saw was a slim cut jeans jacket that she bought for him. "Sweetheart," he said, "Denim doesn't work everywhere."

"Then how about this?" she got off the rack two suitcoats. One was in tan suede and the other was in black leather.

"Nice," he said. That made him smile. He knew that their tab was now several thousands of dollars. Once she had a new wardrobe for him, she bought dresses for the Abbey and Dakota to wear to the wedding. Brian loved them at first sight. He actually found delicate little shoes for them, and she loved them. She had almost missed them, but they were perfect.

Brian only flinched slightly when the clerk rang up all their purchases and asked for his credit card. He gladly paid for them, and it took both him and Khaat weighted down to their utmost to haul it all to the car. Had they been in a wizarding store they could have shrunken everything, but here in a muggle city, it wasn't an option. Brian laughed at how much room it all took up in the back of the suv.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:52 pm

Jess chuckled "we look like we bought up the store " she said as she sat in the back of the SUV almost surrounded in packages as they drove back to the safe house she had several times pushed several packages back in to the pile as they had fallen on her. She sat quiet smiling at how they had been together. " I hope Angus has that fabulous tea ready when we get back I could use a cup about now " she said and sneezed from something that tickled her nose. but she was glad to see the house on the horizon and the figure of Cassidy and Steven walking together around the house on patrol.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:26 am

"Well, we might as well," Brian said, shrugging. "Might as well enjoy being in exile."

"Exile?" Khaat said.

"I've been looking for a way to tell you. You and your father top England's wizarding most wanted, Dear," he said.

"Oh, that?" she scowled. "I saw that in this morning's paper. It just shows me that Gellert Grindlewald is a chickenshit." Brian roared with laughter.

"And here I thought you would be upset," he said.

"No, it just points a finger directly at us as his biggest threat," she said. "Let him be afraid. Let him come. Its about time he stopped hiding behind people like Vincent, who's taken my job in the ministry, and Ne'Os Emof, and..."

"No, word is that he's on the list too, along with Jess Potter."

"Figures," she said. "Alright, if that's the worst news you have, lets go home and have some tea."

"Fine," he laughed, driving home.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Jess chuckled and smiled in the back knowing Khaat was not taking anything seriously because she had everything she needed right here in the car and at their home " so Khaat whens the date for the wedding?" she asked hoping now she would set the date " I know some one who could preform the ceremony tomorrow if you wanted " she said and looked at them both. It had been a long time since they had something happy to celebrate and she hoped they would agree so every one could relax mostly for Khaat and Brian and their children .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 100 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top