Marriage is Murder - Page 31
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 31 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm

"Personally," Brian said, pulling the car into the garage, "I think we should just get it overwith. Not sure why we're puttiing it off."

"Get it overwith?" she echoed.

"You know what I mean," he frowned.

"You think its just inevitable that I will married you?"

"Yes," he said. "I do." She rolled her eyes at him.

"I hadn't even thought of who to do the ceremony," she said. "I...always thought that we'd have one of our friends to do that. But...it seems like we're rather short on friends right now."

"You're not short on anything," her father said, opening the hatch of the suv. "Good God. What did you do? Buy the store and pilfer the profits?"

"Would have been cheaper," Brian laughed. Robert waved his wand, marching the boxes and bags into the house.

"And what was it you thought you were short on friends for?" Robert asked.

"Someone to do the ceremony," Khaat said. "We dont' have as many friends as I thought we had."

"Dont' ever say that. Just because our friends didn't all come here with us? We need them right where they are. You can celebrate your wedding with them when things ease up back home." Robert said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " yes we all know he would in a heart beat " she said from the back a she pushed another box off her lap and back into the back she was happy when Robert moved them and made them march inside " well that was a weight off my lap , now the date " she said softly walking in with them only to be pulled into Jacks arms and kissed deeply she smiled and kissed him back " wow what was that for ?" she asked

Jack smiled down at her and chuckled " because you look beautiful " he said and kissed her again Jess moved away from him and chuckled lightly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 pm

"Maybe we should put it off for awhile," Khaat said, following the others into the house.

"Not necessary," Robert said. "Do you think my friends begin and end in England? Dont' be silly. Truth be told, the captain of any ship can marry anyone. Do we not have a ship's captain among us right here?"

"The last I looked we did," Brian smiled.

"Or, the American Director of the Department of Magic can also do marriages. He's responsible for hiding us. He would be more than happy to do the ceremony--and with little notice. You only need to pick."

Khaat didn't want anyone here she didn't know, fi she could help it. Did they even have a license? She looked at her father.

"I did the license months ago," he laughed. "Its just waiting on you."

"Did you leave nothing undone?"

"What do you think all those sleepless nights were for?" he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Jess chuckled as Robert spoke to Khaat about the wedding she hoped it would be soon as they both deserved each other in a big way " go on Khaat you can't say no , not not all is in place " she said and smiled at her " you have the dress and the man, nothing stopping you any more " she saw Steven walk in with Cassidy both looking like that had had a good day out. Cassidy moved to her bed room to check on Fallon and Steven pored two cups of coffee.

" still got the jitters Khaat ?" he said sipping his coffee and handing Cassidy hers as she returned smiling as she had found Fallon sound a sleep happy and dry in her bassinet.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 pm

"No, I guess not," she said.

"If you want me to do the ceremony, just say so," Angus laughed.

"Would you?" Brian asked.

"God, you both are such procrastinators. I thought you'd never ask. And how dare you suggest they ask a stranger when I'm right here," Angus said.

"You sure you can juggle it all?" Robert asked.

"A meal, a cake and a 15 minute ceremony? I think I can deal with it," Angus said. "Now what's the excuse?"

"The flowers?" Brian said.

"Nope," Robert said. "You told me what you wanted, and I have it all arranged. You just have to tell me when."

"Tomorrow. How's that?" Brian said.

"What?" Khaat looked at him blankly, a bit thunderstruck.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Jess chuckled and moved to Angus " I'll give you the name of that florist I know that will get it done quickly " she said she placed her arm around Khaat " we all want whats best for you " she said and looked at Angus " tomorrow might be a bit quick" she said and chuckled but she heard Andrew shouting and moved to him to find he was pulling at a stuffed rabbit that Dakota had " hey stop that yours is here mister " she said and handed him a blue dog with floppy ears. He took it and moved to lay down on the floor " I think he's tired I should put him down to sleep " she said and picked him up carrying him through to the cot in her room.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

"We gave the seamstress a week. I won't have a dress if you rush it," Khaat said.

"That's better for me too," Angus said.

"Alright. A week," Brian said.

"Do I get any vote in the honeymoon?" Khaat asked.

"For security purposes, no," her father said.

She rolled her eyes. How could Gellert Grindlewald even mess up her wedding half a world away? Angus came in with a tea tray, with a pot of almond tea and a plate of freshly baked cinnamon almond cookies.

"Here. I'm making chili and corn bread for dinner tonight. It should be ready in a couple of hours," Angus said. "This might tide you over til then."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Jess smiled as she walked back in and sat with Jack who swiped one of the cookies and broke it in two giving her one half she looked suspiciously at him and took it eating it she smiled " nice cookies Angus " she said and looked back at Jack " so what is it you need me for this time?" she asked seeing him roll her eyes at him.
Cassidy sat with Steven and lent on him.

" got to have that dress Khaat its beautiful " she said smiling at her as she held Stevens hand in her own leaning against him relaxed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm

"You know, I really am rethinking this," she said, hesitantly. She took a mug of tea.

"What part?" Brian asked.

"The dressing up part. Can't we just do jeans and call it done?"

"No," he frowned. "Absolutely not. We're doing it right. "

"Having you makes it right. Not what we wear or don't wear."

"I want it all," he told her. "I'm not planning on doing this ever again in my life. We're doing it right."

"What if you end up with a second or third wife?" she asked.

"What?" he frowned. "Why would I need that? I'm keeping this one. I won't need another."

"You're sure about that?" she asked him.

"Without a single doubt," he said, kissing her slowly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Jess chuckled and looked at Jack " Hey were still together and on our first wife and husband " she said smiling at them " sometimes you have to just go for it , we did and were still together." she said jack kissed her deeply then he looked at them both.

" Khaat if your going to do it , do it right, as Brian said " Jack said smiling " some time I regret not giving Jess a proper wedding but were fine with it because we know we will one day renew our vows and that day will be just as special for us because you guys will be there with us.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 65 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top