Marriage is Murder - Page 32
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 32 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 pm

"What wasnt proper about it?" Khaat frowned. "Your wedding was beautiful. I was there, remember? It was our double wedding--mine with Rob. It was my wedding that didn't turn out so great. Yours has been fine. What would you have done differently?"

Khaat wondered if the fact that her own marriage hadn't worked out was what had ruined the memories jack and jess had of their own wedding.

"Hey," Brian stroked her cheek. "No more thoughts of that. You're allowed to look forward to your wedding?"

"But I've already been yours since the night Abbey was born," she said softly.

"I know. But lets make it official. So its really real. Forever," he said. She nodded.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Jess looked at Khaat " no khaat, it was beautiful it could not have been any better " she said smiling " and stop thinking what happened to you had any effect on us, it didn't " she said and looked at both Robert and Khaat " that day was perfect, we're just looking forward to renewing our vows that's all" she looked at Jack who smiled at Jess.

Cassidy looked at Steven and smiled holding her closer to him " I can only hope our day is as memorable Steven " she said kissing him back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 am

The week flew quickly. Khaat's parents had been busy acting as her coaches to get things done. Brian had pushed her back into the gym and her mother had had her outside tanning, She was in the best physical shape she had been in, in over a year. In fact the seamstress had been quite put out at having to take the gown in from the measurements given to her just a week before. She was magically taking her clothes in, and Brian, she thought, was just tossing some away.

Brian was so pleased at the well toned little figure she had that he often thought she overdressed. He thought she actually looked better in fewer clothes, not more. Layers did her no favors. And she did try to dress to please him. She noticed that the lily perfume that Rob had given her was now gone. And there was a new designer French scent there in its place.

And she woke this morning, her wedding day, to find Brian still had gotten up and gone to work out. Some things never changed. Brian had packed a single bag for their honeymoon and it sat on the floor. She had abided by her words to not open it. The sun was not yet up. In fact was not due for some time. She decided instead on a shower. She looked at the clock. Two hours? Two hours until her wedding and she had been left sleeping? What the heck was that?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 am

Jess woke and showered and so did Jack she dressed and moved out side to check on the flowers smiling when she saw everything was perfect and she breathed a sigh of relief . she moved inside to Angus " you ready Angus , cake looks wonderful " she said smiling as she looked at it . Jack walked in wearing his suit and kissed her " wow, is that my husband or some hot hunk " she said and chuckled.

Cassidy woke and smiled as she looked at Steven laid next to her " hey time to get up there's a wedding today " she said and chuckled " not ours , not yet" she said and saw him roll his eyes and pull the covers over his head , grasping them she pulled them back and kissed him " go shower " she said and slipped out to check on Fallon who was awake and cooing now in a cot beside her bed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 am

Khaat was just wrapping in a large bath sheet when she heard Brian come back. "I see your mom came in and got the kids," he called.

"Did she?" Khaat called back.

"Yep. She and yoru father are busy bathing and dressing them. I presume feeding is next. Abbey and Dakota are still asleep, but..."

"That's a good thing," Khaat laughed. "Let them sleep awhile. They always wake up hungry."

"Angus plans on feeding the kids a bit before this all starts. Not to worry," Brian said.

"You're not supposed to see me before the wedding," she said.

"And when did that start? Before we went to bed, or after I woke up," he laughed.

Angus was just putting the topper on the wedding cake, a beautiful spray of pink and lilac roses. The roses cascaded down the cake like a waterfall of roses. It was beautiful. It was five tiers, but none of the tiers were big. He had done it more for his heigth. He had arranged lovely white, comfortable chairs outside, and each one had a large white bow tied to the back of it and in each bow was a beautiful, full bouquet of roses. There was a white lattice arch that had pink and lilac roses draped all over it with white ribbon. Brian had kept to his word. He had showered her with hundreds of roses.

"Jess," Angus said, "Look here. Khaat's bouquet. Brian was very, very specific about this. See what you think." He went to a box and gently lifted up the largest bouquet of pink and lilac roses he'd ever handled in his entire life. It actually was a bit heavy. The roses were tied and wrapped with a long length of white ribbon. By his estimates, the ribbon on the bouquet would most likely reach the ground or almost.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Cassidy quickly dressed and dressed Fallon in a small lace dress and left her laid in the cot while she sat at a dresser and put the finishing touches to her make up while she waited for Steven to finish in the shower.

Jess moved to the box and smiled " wonderful, their perfect she will love them and the cake ..wow its perfect you out did your self Angus but I guess only the best for Khaat and Brian " she said and grinned at him she looked at the garden and smiled " well I guess were just waiting on the bride and groom " she said then took from her pocket a small silver horse shoe " ow must put this on the bouquet its supposed to bring the bride good luck " she said and tucked the ribbon in between two roses so that it hung against the flowers.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:29 pm

"I briefly thought about that and then it ran right back out of my head again," Angus laughed. "Thanks. Actually, Khaat gave me one design for the cake and Brian went behind her back and nixed it. His whole idea for this is for it to be a fairytale wedding for her. She ordered a plain rectangular sheet cake with some sugar flowers. He insisted we do a formal cake with real roses on it. I think she'll be surprised. This is not the simple little sheet cake she envisioned."

Meanwhile, Robert had taken Brian off to an empty guest room to make sure the groom was ready on time and was busy calming what few jitters he had while he dressed. Kate had finished dressing the babies and had gone to the master bedroom to get the bride ready. Khaat had managed to dress so far as the white translucent silk liner dress. Everything else laid out on the bed. Her hair and her makeup weren't even started.

"Is that the best you've got?" Kate asked.

"Cant I just do jeans?" she looked up quietly at her mother. Kate saw the same lost little girl stare in Khaat's face as she looked at her.

"No," she smiled. "Because Brian deserves better than that. Let's go. Come on."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Jess chuckled " That's ok, you had enough on your plate besides its my gift to this special day and yes its so much better than just sheet cake " she said and smiled " i think we pulled it off " she said and looked at the chairs with flowers on the back and the arc of roses that at at the end of the isle " I have one more surprise, I have arranged for a basket of white doves, they will be released once they have said their vows, I hope that's ok" she said and looked at him "I thought it would be a nice touch" as she finished a wicker basket appeared on the grass beside her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"Its fine," Angus smiled. "Good idea. Thanks. How about you and Jess get Abbey and Dakota up and bathed and dressed. The pink dress is for Abbey and the lilac one is for Dakota. There are some cinnamon toast sticks for them and some juice to hold them over for awhile until we all eat. Abbey almost always wakes up happy. Dakota, well, you just never know. But once she gets her juice she's normally okay. I think Robert and Kate have their hands full trying to push the bride and groom past their nerves. I'm going to go take them both a cup of Kona coffee. I think they could use it."

He filled two mugs and took one back to Brian. Brian was dressed--partly. He had his pants and shirt on, but that was about it. Angus laughed and handed him a coffee mug.

"Thanks," Brian said. "But I really need to go run again."

"You'll be fine," Angus laughed. "What are the nerves about?"

"I just want this to be so perfect for her."

"She has you. That's all she wants," Angus said gently. "Take a minute and drink your coffee. I''m going to take this one to your wife." He took the other cup to the master bedroom and found Kate getting out Khaat's jewelry.

"Here," he handed Khaat the coffee. "This might be what you're missing."

"Coffee," she said longingly. She took the cup. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"He''s so calm and cool and collected and then there's me," she said softly.

"He's as nervous as you are," Angus laughed. "By this afternoon the two of you are going to be laughing about this morning."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Jess chuckled and nodded " ok" she said and moved to the bedroom where the cots were she picked up the food and drinks and placed it on a low table . picking up abbey she washed and dressed her then sat her at the table to eat with a bib on to save the dress she moved to Dakota and found her a little narky once out of the cot Jess quickly washed and dressed her giving her her juice and she settled with Abby Jess then turned to Andrew and dressed him in a small suit and shoes to match Jacks she smiled and let him sit with Abby with his food.

Cassidy moved out to the garden and smiled seeing how beautiful it was, Steven walked up behind her holding Fallon " this could be our day " he whispered and Cassidy turned to face him.

" but its not its Brian and Khaats day " she said and straitened his tie and kissed him lightly.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 100 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top