Marriage is Murder - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 33 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Robert finally released Brian, pronouncing him ready. Brian took his empty coffee cup out and put it in the kitchen.

"Wow," Angus laughed. "Now you look like her prince. Well done, Mate. I have your boutonniere right here." He got out a pink rosebud and a lilac one tied together with a bit of white ribbon. He pinned it to Brian's jacket. "I hope your bride hurries. Its getting light. The sun will be up soon."

Robert had already seen that sunrise would be coming very soon. He went to Khaat's room and knocked. Kate let him in. Khaat was dressed now. Kate had just used her very best glamour spell to do Khaat's hair and makeup.

"I have two things for you," Robert said to Khaat. He handed her two small boxes. "The top one is from your mother and me. The bottom one is from your groom."

She opened the top box and found a moonstone, diamond and opal bracelet and earrings. It matched the tiara. It was breathtaking. She put them on. She couldn't believe how lovely they were. Then she opened the second box. It was stunning. It was a large antique necklace that matched the tiara. If she wore it over top of her green stone one, no one would ever even see the green one around her neck.

Robert lifted the necklace out of the box since Khaat was speechless and he put it around her neck.

"Whatever happens in our lives," he said softly, "You will always, always be my princess." She nodded softly, not wanting to cry and smudge the glamour spell. Kate draped the veil over Khaat and Robert secured the tiara on her head. Khaat looked up into the mirror. This wasn't her. This was someone else. Someone out of a storybook.

"One more thing," Robert said to her. "You're forgetting one thing."

"What's that?" she asked, seeing her father pick up the gift she had bought for Brian.

"Your shoes," he laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Cassidy moved inside to where Dakota and Abby were finding Jess already had dressed them she picked up Abby while jack who had followed got Dakota. Jess held Andrews hand as he toddled next to her out side . " Angus are we ready yet suns almost up " she said moving down to the front of the row of chairs as she sat Andrew down with jack, Cassidy and Steven. She moved back inside and knocked on Khaats door " everything ok ? " she asked " I think its nearly time " she said feeling butterflies in her own tummy as she smiled at Khaat " wow, khaat you look beautiful but your missing something" she said and brought out the bouquet " there " she smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Khaat looked stunned. "Its huge," she said.

"Brian knew exactly what he wanted. He overruled that little spray of roses you ordered," Kate laughed. "You might always be your father's princess, but to Brian, you will always be his queen.

"He didn't need to do this," she said very softly.

"He knows that," Robert said. "Put your shoes on. Its time we did this. I'm going to take your groom his gift and get him outside. Then I'll come back for you."

He took the box out to Brian. "This is for you. From your bride." Brian frowned and opened the box. Inside was Remus's ring. The Lupin family signet ring he had always, always worn. Aside from his portrait, it was the most precious thing of Remus's she had left. He looked up at Robert.

"Is she sure?" Brian asked. "Really sure?"

"There's a catch to that thing," Robert said with a smile. "When she and I talked about it, she told me I had to make you promise you wouldn't leave her or die on her."

"I swear, Robert," Brian said. "I'm not going to ever, ever leave her."

"Don't tell me. Tell her. Out there," He motioned to the rose covered arch. Brian nodded, putting Remus's ring on. "Now, go. I'm going to get your bride. Angus, lets do this."

"Yes, Sir." Angus replied, picking up a small book and heading outside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Cassidy sat with the babies and smiled taking Sevens hand in her own while she watched Jack and Jess stood waiting at the end of the isle. Jess looked at jack and smile " you have the rings right ?" she asked and jack rolled his eyes.Jess chuckled and smiled at him her mind on the timing for the release of the doves.

"For the fifth time yes Jess " he said and showed them both to her she nodded and smiled " relax this has been planed with in an inch of its life " he said chuckling as he saw Angus " they ok mate?" he asked shifting on his toes the shoes comfortable though they were hugged his feet and he hated ties so the sooner he could take his of the better " your turn next Steven " he said and saw him smile at Cassidy and kiss her hand.

" ow that's a promise jack "he said and saw the look Cassidy gave him " you know it will be our turn eventually even if I have to carry you down over my shoulder " he said and this made her laugh slightly as she held Abby on her knee.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 pm

"I love you so much," Kate said softly to Khaat and kissed her cheek. "And your father and I are so proud of you. I'll see you in a bit--Mrs. Quinn."

"We can't do a name change," Robert said softly. "Not right now. Maybe later. Not with all that's going on back home."

"I know," Khaat said. "Brian insisted that we not call any more attention to ourselves than necessary. He insisted that if I do anything, maybe later I hyphenate it and use his name in the middle. Khaat Quinn-Lupin."

"That might work. But not now," her father said. "You'd better go, Kate. Its time." Kate brushed Roberts cheek affectionately and left.

"I didn't think of music," Khaat said, panicking.

"Relax," Robert said. "I handled it. I borrowed an enchanted harp from a friend of mine. It'll be fine." As if on cue, she heard the harp music begin. Robert offered her his arm. "You know I will be no less here for you after you're married than I ever was," he said.

"I know, Daddy," she said. "Do I look okay?"

"Okay?" he said, gazing at her. "No. You're more than okay. You are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are beyond anything he's ever dreamed he deserved. Come on. We're keeping a good man waiting."

Brian didn't know if he felt any better or not hearing the harp music begin. The enchanted lanterns hanging in the trees and hovering in the grass made it look totally magical. He thought he saw teeny tiny lights beginning to gather in the bushes and in the flowers and in the trees. He'd never seen anything like that before. He wasnt sure what he was looking at. But they seemed to have a sense of life in them. They seemed to move and dance and seemed to be just gathering to watch.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Jess smiled at Brian " Relax Brian" she said to him and smiled seeing the garden turn totally enchanted as she faced the doors waiting for Khaat to walk down the isle. she could not help but think back to her own all those years ago her and jack stood facing each other lovingly saying there vows and now still married. Jess looked at Cassidy and Steven she knew it would not be long before Steven tied the knot yet again but this time for good the same with Cassidy she would be settled and loved deeply with him. Jess could see the sun just peeking over the horizon and she glanced at the door hoping they would not be much longer as she could see cassidy struggling with Dakota who wanted to go and play.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Robert brought Khaat out of the bedroom and outside to the garden. She looked up at Brian. He looked at her and for once, she couldn't begin to read his face. She wasn't sure if the look was good or not. She saw the tiny balls of light and thought she heard little bitty oohs and ahs from the little lights. Her father leaned down to her and whispered in her ears. "The harp lures them," he said. "Sorry. They just want to watch." She nodded slightly.

As for Brian, he looked up, saw Khaat, and was utterly stunned. He had seen royals in his lifetime, as had every Englishman. But what he was looking at was so far beyond anything he had ever envisioned that he was speechless. He made up his mind at that instant, that she was worth everything. He would protect her no matter what. If he had ever been dedicated to her before, it felt like nothing in comparison to what he was vowing to himself in this moment. He watched Robert bring her own the aisle and Angus asked who gave her. Robert replied that he and her mother did. He lifted her veil, draped it back across her back and gave her a soft kiss. He placed her hand in Brian's and took his seat.

Khaat wasn't sure if she had done something wrong or not. She didn't know whether to turn and run or not, until her father put her hand in Brian's. Brian's grip was strong Like he was never going to ever let go of her again. She heard Angus begin the vows as beautiful colors of light just began to streak the horizon.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Cassidy smiled and sat watching both Brian and Khaat together she thought she looked like a princess taking out her wizard camera she took some wonderful photos of the sun rising behind them and the tiny lights dancing around them both.

Jess sighed and smiled taking Khaats bouquet from her she stood smiling and holding it waiting for the sign that she could release the doves into the air symbolizing there new life together. Jess looked at Jack who smiled at her just as she did to him her heart feeling all the emotions that were in both Brian and Khaats heart at this moment.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:08 pm

The ceremony went very smoothly. Neither of them so much as stumbled on a single syllable. They exchanged their rings, and Khaat's nervousness began to vanish. She had already committed herself to Brian a long long time ago. This just made it legal. And when Angus gave Brian permission to kiss her, Brian didn't hesitate for a moment. He wrapped her close and kissed her slowly, as if it were the only kiss they woud ever get in their lifetimes. And it melted her. Every trace of any anxiety was gone. If he had done this a couple of hours ago, she thought, it might have made her forget being nervous and think only about him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Angus said with a smile, "It is my very greatest honor and priviledge to present to you the very legally married Mr. Brian Quinn and Mrs. Khaat Quinn Lupin."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Jess smiled as she made the basket open and doves flew out and over them showering them with tiny sparkles as they flew " congratulations " she said smiling at them both as she moved forward with Khaats bouquet just as she did she saw Andrew slip from his chair and toddle over to her his arms extended to be picked up and she smiled picking him up holding him as cassidy took several nice photos one of witch had the doves behind them.

" these will fill out the photo album nicely " she said and dove inside with Abby in her arms chuckling as she moved to add the photos to a lovely lace and purl wedding album for them and wrapped it placing it on a table next to the cake.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 66 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top