Marriage is Murder - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 34 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 pm

"Thank you," Khaat beamed. She now noticed her mother had been taking pictures too. She watched the doves fly into the first sunrays of the morning out across the water. It was breathtaking. Brian took her arm and walked her back down the aisle, as Robert led a small round of applause. Angus followed behind Khaat and Brian, and he flicked his wand to motion the breakfast dishes to come out to the large table he had arranged outside.

"I think we're all starving," Angus said. "Come eat, Everyone. If we can get the kids to the table, then we can eat. There is a playpen between Steven and Cassidy for the triplets and Fallon. They can lay there while we eat." Plates flew out from the kitchen already plated with individual quiches, scones, crystal bowls of fruit salad, and generous slices of ham. Angus motioned large thermal pitchers of Kona coffee to pour into delicate china cups and saucers. Three baby bowls of breakfast for the girls and Andrew came floating out and landed--one near Jack's plate, and two near Kate and Robert's plates.

Angus had had several large magnums of the finest champagne chillling and now he and Robert opened them and poured them so that they could toast the happy couple before breakfast.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Cassidy placed Dakota's and Abby in the play pen and moved to grab some breakfast for her and Steven as Steven staid by the pen. Jess and Jack picked up there's and Andrews sitting him close to the table he sat happily eating Jess moved to jack and kissed him smiling as she lent against him . she ate her food and watched Andrew and their twins in the pen laid happily in the morning sunlight with the triplets she was glad for Brian and Khaat. " so Khaat how does it feel to be Mrs khaat Quinn-Lupin" she said smiling to her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"Feels like I've been part of him all my life," Khaat said as Brian took her hand. Robert lifted his glass in a toast.

"Brian, you've been a son to me in every way that ever mattered," Robert said. "You and Khaat had just too close a friendship from that first day she shared her candy with you on that beach for the two of you not to end up here today. And now, I legally have my son. I am so proud of you both and Kate and I wish you every happiness in the world, and long and healthy lives, with more children and countless grandchildren."

"More kids?" Khaat frowned.

"Why not?" Robert laughed.

"We're getting this motley crew out of diapers before we have any more," Brian said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Cassidy raised hr glass and smiled resting her hand on Steven as she chuckled at Brian and Robert . Jack took a deep breath in and spoke.

" ok my turn I think as best man I was honored to stand at Brian's side not only because hes my boss but also because hes my friend and its about time mate " he said and chuckled " to Brian and Khaat , have along happy and love filled life " he said smiling at them both Jess nodded and wrapped her arm around Jack as she held up her glass to them both.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"Thank you," Brian said. They all raised their glasses. The morning promised to be beautiful. The sun was coming up and the colors in the sky were beautiful. Khaat could not remember being happier. Angus made sure her coffee cup was constantly filled, and she enjoyed the laughter and talk with the closest people in her life. When people were done with breakfast, Angus motioned Brian into cutting the cake. He rose and reached for his bride's hand. She hadn't been paying attention, too caught up in conversation around them, and he had to get her attention. He took her hand and took her over to the beautiful, glorious cake. She looked at it, completely surprised.

"This is...round," she said. "This isn't a sheet cake."

"Very good," Brian laughed. "You know your shapes. We were not doing blue jeans and sheet cakes. Forget it."

"I...see that. Its beautiful," she said. "Angus, its so far beyond anything I expected."

"You're very welcome," he said. "Now cut the thing." Brian put the cake knife in her hand and wrapped his hand around hers. They cut a wedge of cake and put it onto a plate. He looked at her and grinned mischieviously.

"Now be good," she chided, not feeling like having cake on her face. She picked up a bite of cake, not sure what to expect.

"On three," he told her. They counted to three, and as tempting as it was for both of them to make a mess of the face of their mate, they didn't. They behaved.

"Oh, neither one of you have any guts," Angus laughed, taking the cake knife from them. He made quick work of cutting it and delivered plates of cake to everyone. "You need to guess what the flavor is, though." It didnt take Khaat 30 seconds.

"Its Tiramisu flavored," she said.

"Now there is a woman who knows her desserts," he laughed. "Right."

"Its delicious," she said. "Thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Cassidy chuckled seeing them eat the cake not smush it on their faces " awe" she said and chuckled Jess and jack did the same but smiled taking their piece of cake and loving the flavor and chuckling as Khaat guessed it in one go. she soon finished her cake and sat down to help Andrew eat a small piece and smiled as he managed to get some on his face. Jack walked over and kissed her gently.

" a perfect day " he said and she nodded to him leaning on him again.

" just perfect for those two , now they can stop worrying about if one or the other will leave " she said smiling " there a perfect match " she chuckled .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Brian led Khaat out to an area cleared for dancing. "You are not going to deprive me of a dance with a fairytale queen are you?" he asked softly. He looked at Robert who flicked his wand at the harp, causing it to strike up a waltz. Brian was more than pleased to dance with her, hoping the others would join in.

When it got through the first verse and chorus, Robert took Kate's hand and took her out to the dance floor to join them. Angus looked at Jack and Steven. "I'll babysit all the kids. You take your ladies and go," he said. "Go enjoy it." He had seen how Khaat had looked at him. Khaat had no intention of not remembering Angus as well, but he was just as happy to not dance if it didnt happen.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Cassidy smiled as Steven took her hand in his and lead her to the clearing and with his arm around her he held her close moving to the sound of the music. " so you still want to wait ?" he asked her and she nodded . Jack nodded and moved to Jess taking her hand as she shook her head " I don't dance very well " she said but he didn't take no for an answer holding her close as he did all the moving.

" well for some one who can't dance your doing pretty well I'd say" he said and saw the look on Jess's face " you danced at our wedding remember" he said and she smiled at him.

" yes I remember jack " he said and laid her head on his chest as they danced for several minuets in each others arms.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:16 pm

When the first waltz ended Robert swept in to take Khaat for the father daughter dance and Kate went over and reached out to Angus. He laughed. He put Andrew, Abbey and Dakota in a second playpen with toys so they could play and went out to join the dance. Brian stepped back, watching Khaat curled contentedly into her father's chest as he held her and they danced. He knew that look on her face. That look that said the only ones on the planet at that moment were her and her father so far as she was concerned. And Robert had never been so proud as to be able to hold her and dance with her. He approved of this match, and he was pleased for her. Brian kept watch over the kids, taking a sip of his champagne and watched Angus dancing with Kate. Angus danced better than he thought he did. And Jack and Steven seemed to be enjoying themselves with their ladies as well. He was glad they hadn' done away with the dancing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Cassidy grew tired and moved to the chairs and sat down smiling as Steven handed her a cup of coffee Soon Jessica tired too and jack moved with her to the chairs he sat down next to the pen while she sat next to him they all watched Robert with Khaat. " that's a look of a contented woman " Jess said smiling at jack, cassidy and Steven together holding hands as the music played the day to them was totally magical. Andrew threw his toy out the pen and jumped up and down wanting to get out and run around the dance area.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 100 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top