Marriage is Murder - Page 35
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 35 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 35 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Brian stole one more dance with his beautiful bride and whispered for a moment in her ear. it made her smile. He took her by the hand and told them all that he and Khaat were going to go change for their trip. Then they went back to the bedroom. He had selected a simple dark grey suit, no tie, white shirt. She chose black leggings, skinny stiletto black ankle boots, a printed top that had red, khaki, white and black in it, and a knee length khaki boyfriend cut cardigan, made from cashmere. She changed her hair and pulled the full bodied curls back into a beautiful full ponytail and changed her jewelry to her green necklace that she always wore and simple gold hoops with diamonds. Brian shrank her purse and tucked it into the shoulder bag they had packed. He slung it on his shoulder. Then he looked at her and smiled.

"Why are you so much more beautiful today than yesterday?" he asked her, kissing her.

"Because you're delusional," she laughed.

"Then hopefully I'll stay that way for the rest of my life," he said. "Come on. You need to throw your bouquet." He led her out to the others. "Khaat needs to toss her bouquet. Come on, Ladies. You all get in on this." Angus handed her the smaller bouquet of roses designed to be removed from the main bouquet without damaging the design.

"I'm ready when you are," Khaat smiled. She noticed her father flicking his wand at the hundreds of roses that were around the ceremony area and watched them disappear. All except three bouquets. She wondered if they had been conjured roses, but she said nothing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Cassidy moved beside Jess waiting for Khaat to throw her bouquet Jess knew that Cassidy would catch it . Jack chuckled as he knew cassidy was the one that would marry next " you ready mate be your turn next " he said and saw Steven chuckling he looked at Cassidy thinking she was beautiful he just wish she would accept he was going to marry her. He sat with Andrew on his knee as he had given him some cookie to calm him down so the final piece of the ceremony could take place and be just as magical.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Khaat stood with her back to the women and paused just one moment, her mind trying absorb all this, and then she gave her bouquet a toss. Such a simple act. But it was the passing of the torch. Hopefully it would work better for them all this time than it had in the past.

Brian smiled, pleased at how the bouquet toss had turned out. Khaat turned around, and her father handed her the larger bouquet that remained.

"Take them with you and enjoy them in your hotel room, my darliing," he kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Daddy,..." she began and then just had no words.

"Its only a few days," he smiled. "And it gives me time with my grandbabies. You're just a portkey away. It'll be alright. I have it covered. Trust me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Cassidy stood facing Steven when she felt something hit her she caught it and looked down to see Khaat bouquet nestled in her arms " I...I um ow boy " she said as Steven handed Andrew to jack and moved to hold her " well now if that doesn't say it all " he said smiling at her as he kissed her deeply cassidy finally gave in and nodded realizing other things were working to make them be together.

" ok set the date " she said after he broke the kiss and looked at Steven smiling at him giving a squeal as he picked her up in his arms.

" Yes!!! we're getting married " he said grinning like a Cheshire cat at every one .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Khaat watched Steven and Cassidy celebrating her catching the bouquet. She wasn't sure what Cassidy was waiting on, but it was none of her business. She understood the need to be cautious. She had gone through some of that herself.

"You two get going," Robert said. "And stop worrying. The kids will be fine. I think we can handle it."

Brian took a portkey out of his pocket. It was an old money clip this time. He wrapped his arm around Khaat's waist. "We're going," he said. "Thanks, Everybody. Robert knows where we're going if you need us. See you in a few days." He gave Khaat a quick kiss and they were gone.

Robert smiled. He was pleased. He had finally gained himself a son, and sent him and his daughter on a trip of a lifetime, and it wasn't even 9 am yet.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Steven smiled at Khaat and Brian " have fun and don't do anything we wouldn't do " he said and chuckled cassidys arms were still around his neck " don't worry about the kids every one will pitch in so go and enjoy" he said jack and Jess agreeing with him as they smiled jack holding Jess from behind as they watched Brian take out the port key and hold it.

" yes go and relax you both deserve it " she said resting against jack her hand resting gently on his arm she knew they would have a good time " don't come back for a few days " jack chimed in making Steven chuckle behind him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:58 pm

She was utterly delighted when they spent the first three nights as man and wife in the same hotel suite where they fell in love, in Venice. It seemed to be the strongest desire of her heart, to return there with him and to explore themselves, each other, their relationship, the new freedom that they had. Their lives had been redefined. Sure, it was basically the same thing they had done in Tuscany, but with their signatures now dry on the marriage license, a new chapter had opened for them. He had treated her, in every way, like a queen. She was surprised to see that her father had transferred all the roses from the wedding to their hotel suite.

Brian took one of the roses from her bouquet, the most beautiful rose of the entire bouquet, and he got out a potion from his bag. He covered the rose in it, and it transfigured the rose to gold. A single golden rose. He handed it to her. "So you can remember our wedding day forever," he said to her. "I had an idea for our honeymoon, but now that the surprise is over, perhaps we can do some spontaneous things."

"OOOh. I like spontaneous. Like what?" she asked.

"I want us to take a few days to perhaps do a bit of a look at the plains of Africa. I want to do some whitewater rafting...Some mountain climbing...camping out under the stars,....maybe a cabin out in nowhere, just us...We have magic. We could tour the world."

"I like it," she said. "Surprise me. Let's just do it."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I have us packed. Let's go."

One week turned to two and then three. He had taken her to the safari region of Africa. He had taken her to the mountains of Colorado, away from his own estate, rented a cabin and they had gotten there strictly by mountain climbing. They had whitewater rafted down the Colorado river. They had sunbathed nude in the privacy of the isolate cabin, and they had jam packed all the things they mutually loved into their time away.

They had unleashed every single secret they had ever had between them and laid it all on the table. They were bonded in every way. Far beyond where most couples started their marriage with.

They were thinking of going home, since they had stretched their one week honeymoon into three weeks, when Khaat didn't come back to their cabin after her morning run one morning. Brian had felt the urge to find her. He knew the course she went and he went looking for her. He finally found her. She had skidded off a deep embankment and lay unconscious on the rocks below. He panicked. He apparated down to her. Her leg was badly broken. He could see her right shin bone poking through the skin and through her sweats. She was cut and bruised everywhere. He picked her up and apparated her back to the cabin. He pointed his wand at the bag, ordering it to pack.

He soon picked up the bag and Khaat and ported them back to the safehouse, Khaat still dirty and unconscious in his arms. It was still dark in the safehouse. The clock there chimed 2 am. The house was silent. He didnt' see anyone. It was the middle of the night. Everyone was, presumably, asleep. He carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. They needed Robert and his precision with setting broken bones. He set the bag on the floor and got a basin of water and a cloth and sponged the dirt and gravel out of the scrapes and then healed them one at a time. His larger concern was the bump she must have taken to her head and the badly broken leg. He was trying to put off waking Robert, but he knew that he needed to wake him. And as badly as a fracture like that hurt, he planned to leave her in blessed unconsciousness until after Robert had tended her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Jess woke suddenly feeling fear and concern enter her mind diving from the bed she wrapped her self in a robe not bothering to dress as she ran to Khaats and Brian's room. she stopped at the door way and headed over to Brian looking at Khaats shin bone poking through the skin and her clothes " ok first welcome back second I better get Robert " she said and headed for a door knocking she pushed it open Robert we need you Khaats hurt looks like she's broke her shin bone " she said and moved back to the room resting her hand on Khaats head drawing away some pain she felt lingering and held it so if she woke she would not feel any pain.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Robert woke quickly, adjusted to being awakened with someone needing him to be fully functional on an instant's notice. He got up, wrapped his robe around him. Kate got up as well and put on a silvery gray satin robe and handed him his bag. They went into the bedroom. Robert grimmaced at the fracture.

"How did she do this?" he asked Brian, all business.

"She went out running. I presume she skidded on the gravel and slid off the cliff that was off the trail..." Brian said.

"Cliff? Oh never mind. How did you find her?"

"At the bottom, on the rocks," Brian said.

"Lovely," he sighed. He checked her first for a concussion. "Well, she is going to definitely have a headache. No concussion yet, but she surely could develop one from how hard she hit her head. No other borken bones. A lot of cuts and bruises...looks like some are healing. Nice work, Brian. Alright." He removed traces of traumatic shock from her and then turned his energies towards the fracture. He lookat at the rest of them. "Be ready for the sound. It always sounds a lot worse than it is." He used a healing spell to force the bones back into place with an ugly crunching, grinding sound. He double checked the work and aligned it very precisely. "I'll heal the cut where the bone broke through and then put her leg in a cast. It's a nasty break. Its going to take awhile. She can be up on crutches whenever she feels up to it. So long as her head doesn't have her falling all over herself." He got the supplies and made quick work of putting her leg in a cast from her foot, clear up past her knee, halfway up her thigh. "So much for her swimming for awhile," he said. "Jess, get some ice packs and lets pack the break area in ice to help reduce the swelling. Then we can go back to bed for awhile."

"Yeah," Brian said. "We're not on this time zone anymore anyway. You all can go back to bed. I'll wait with her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Jess nodded and moved to the kitchen finding several large bags of ice taking one she carried it back to Robert and helped place it on her shin stepping back she watched him plaster it and she smiled at Brian " its good to have you back, I hope the honeymoon, apart from this, was a success? " she said and chuckling as she headed back to bed to finish her sleep.

Waking to the sunlight she moved to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee brushing the sleep from her eyes as she sat at the table Andrew toddled in and motioned for a drink Jess chuckled again and made his sippy cup fill and float down to him witch he giggled as he took it from the air and sat on the floor to drink.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 100 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 67 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top