Marriage is Murder - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 18 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"No, actually, Quiche Lorraine is a spinach and cheese quiche. The bacon will simply be reall cripsy strips of thick cut maple cured bacon on the side. Along with the scones," Angus said to Jack.

"Alright, you lot, listen up," Robert said firmly to them all. "This is not a request. You lot who went to the shoe store yesterday. All of you. You're going back there today. You're not coming out until Khaat has found, tried on and purchased at least one pair of shoes that she likes."

Khaat spun around hard, her heart in her throat, frozen in fear. she stared wide eyed at her father.

"You are going to, as the saying goes, get back on the horse that threw you," he said. "You are not going to stop living your life or distance from us because of Gelding. After breakfast, you're all going back. Don't look at me that way. You need to go back an learn to live your life again, and your guards need to regain their confidence in their abilities to keep you safe. I did say this was not a request."

"Then I'm going along," Brian said.

"No," Robert said, "You're not. We're doing this exactly as we did it yesterday. That's an order. So if you need to mentally gear up, I suggest you do so now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:12 am

Cassidy looked at Jess who smiled at her " its the best way cassidy" she said reassuringly to her Jack nodded and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

" Best way Cassie" he lent down and kissed Jess " so you don't lose your nerve when you have to go out with Khaat " he said and sat with Jess and watched cassidys face as she frowned at them both.

" You both think I'm scared to go back with her " she said and folded her arms over her chest " I'll tell you I am not, Gelding caught us by surprise nothing more " she said " I'm going Robert " she said and looked at Steven who was stood smelling the food that was cooking.

" Yeah me too " he said and looked at Cassidy smiling at her .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:26 am

Khaat wanted to run. she didn't want any part of going back or leaving the house. She started to head back to the bedroom, not wanting to deal with any of it.

"Khaat Karina," her father called her back firmly. "I am not doing this for my own health, you know. I'm doing it for yours. You're the one who is psychhologically mute at the moment. Not me. You need to gain your confidence back and they need to believe they can protect you when they go out with you. Go get dressed to work out. Brian, she needs to get back into a normal routine. You have an hour. Go work out. Now. No excuses. And the rest of you lot. I you haven't worked out, get going. Get working. Breakfast will be ready in one hour. Until its ready, I expect every single one of you to be down in the gym and doing a worthwhile workout. No slacking."

Brian stood up. Robert was being tough because he loved them. He wanted them to rally. And he wasn't going to let them slip into feelings of guilt, insecurity or lack of confidence. Brian went over to Khaat. He looked at her.

"I expect you to trust me," he said quietly, reaching his hand to her. She did trust him. That wasn't an issue. She took his hand. He flicked his wand at her beautiful white gown, transfiguring it into workout shorts and a tank top "Come on. Let's go. Its just time in the gym." He motioned to the others and headed downstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 am

Cassidy and Steven moved down stairs Jack went along just because he felt the need for work out that morning . He kissed Jess and moved down to the basement. Steven and Cassidy transfigured their clothes and were already on the mats working out Cassidy this time following his movements with ease as she stood next to him her face showing determination and strength she hadn't show before. Steven was glad she had this extra strength now and worked her harder but she kept up watching him and following him till she could not any more and moved to sit down " I could have gone on longer " she said breathing hard as she sat with a towel over her shoulders.

" no Cassidy , no you couldn't but you did give it a good try " he said kissing her as he sat with her . They both watched them and smiled , cassidy lent on Steven even though he was sweaty,it was then she heard the faint cry of Fallon and she moved from him back up stairs. Steven staid down stairs feeling he needed more of a work out.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 am

Brian put Khaat through her paces, starting with gentle stretching. She had a lot of sore spots from yesterday, so he had to help her work slowly through some very gentle stretches and had to massage some touchy overworked muscles before she could do much. She never made a sound, not even when he knew she hurt. He had gone through it with her when they first got her back from Felix Barker. And here they were again. He stood by her then, and he didn't plan to do less now.

Once he got her muscles warmed up, he suggested that she try a bit of time on the treadmill. To see if she could run at all. He got on the other treadmill beside her and decided to give it a go. He set her treadmill at what would be a very easy jog for her. He set his own pace at the same speed so she didn't feel alone. She soon became irked with the slow setting and set it to a fast run. A sprint. He knew what she was doing. She was frustrated and was working to burn off some of that frustration. He set his pace to match hers. A run that fast and hard would not last long, but he was going to let her run and burn off her negative emotions.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 am

Steven stood up moving to a third tread mill and hopped up he ran at his own pace watching them both. Jack walked over and lent on the mill ."Spar partner?" he said and chuckled seeing Steven roll his eyes at his very bad impression of a cowboy.

" Sure, why not " he said and stopped the mill and stepped off it moving to the mat he slipped off his shirt and steadied himself " ok, come on " he said and watched as jack came at him with one move he had him laid on his back on the mat .

" OK, lucky flip" he said and stood back up readying for his second attack this time he almost had him till Steven swiped his leg roiling him over his back to land face down on the mat again. " ok, stop, that's it, I'm beat " he said giving up as he now sat on the mat looking at him , Brian and Khaat.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 am

Brian let her run until she was just entirely too tired to run anymore. When he saw she was truly just pushing beyond any reasonable limit, he reached over and slowed the machine down to a crawl and then down to a stop. "Enough," he said to her. She nodded, completely out of breath. "Well?" he asked her. "Did it help?" She gestured to him that it had been so-so. "Well, thats better than not at all. Come sit," he said. He took her to a bench and set her on it. "Sit and rest a second. You waaay overdid what I would have set as a benchmark for you." He accio'd an icy cold bottle of water and handed it to her. "Here. Hydrate," he said. He moved behind her and started massaging her shoulders, her neck and her back to get her to loosen up.

A moment or so into it she took a sharp breath in, clutching the calf of her leg. He moved in front of her and laid both hands around the calf of her shapely leg. "Muscle cramp," he said. "A good old fashioned charlie horse. Hold on. I'll release it for you," he said. He began to use his healer's skills to release the painful cramp from her leg. "That really is what you get for pushing that hard and that fast. Did you think you could go for almost a year without being able to work out and then run at full pace as long as you did and not feel it?" He looked up at her. She shrugged. She honestly hadn't thought about it. He shook his head.

"Well, that's why I'm the physical trainer and not you," he said. "Try listening next time." She sighed. "Drink. Or you'll cramp more," he ordered. She obeyed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Steven chuckled at Jack and went to continue his own work out on the mats moving his body till he could do no more and sat down wiping away sweat that had formed around his neck and shoulders. Steven took a deep breath in and looked at Khaat and Brian and chuckled. He then watched as Cassidy as she too worked out " no like this " he said and moved to show her soon she was moving along side him her speed now matching his own and she breathed.

" Ok you want to try me now?" she said smiling at him as she saw him face her also smiling.

" Do you think your up to it?" he asked and saw her nod in response then motion for him to bring it on and he chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:05 pm

"Breakfast in ten," Robert shouted down the stairs. "End your workouts, and go hit the showers. You're not coming to the breakfast table smelling like a locker room. Go now." That made Brian laugh.

"Bring your water bottle," he told Khaat. "Let's go." he turned adn looked at the rest of them. "We'll see you at the breakfast table." He motioned for Khaat to follow him and took her upstairs. He could see in her face that she didn't want to go shopping later. She sat down on the bed, staring at the floor. "Hey," he said softly to her, kneeling on the floor in front of her. "If you want me to go with you, I'll go." She wasn't sure she could even move. He wrapped himself around her and hugged her. He fetl her cling to him for all she was worth. Robert was asking a lot, tossing her back out less than 24 hours later. He was pushing. Hard. "I don't have to agree with him. Khaat, in every way that matters, you're my wife. If you want me to go, i will. Ii really would rather. Not because I dont' trust them. its because I really just want to be with you. This is going to be hard, and I know it. I don't want you to be without me." She looked at him, truly wondering about him. "Alright," he said. "That's it. I'm going. I promise." He flicked his finger to open her closet door. He drew out a beautiful sleeveless white dress with a triopical floral print. "I've always liked you in this dress. How about this one today?" She pointed to her pink shawl. He flicked his wand at it and made it white so she could take it. "Any more excuses?" he laughed. She shook her head. She showered and dressed in the dress he'd chosen and chose some high heeled sandals, along with picking up the white shawl. She made sure her hair and makeup were perfect. She wore large cuff bracelets over each wrist to hide the chain marks and the straps on her sandals hid the marks on her ankles.

While she was dressing, he showered, and chose a pair of khaki slacks and a casual blue polo shirt. "Let's go eat," he told her. He took her to the table. Robert and Kate already had Abbey and Dakota up and dressed and at the table with them. "I'm going with her," he told Robert firmly.

"Suit yourself," Robert shrugged casually as Brian sat down beside Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Steven worked Cassidy for a few minuets longer before they both headed up to shower together. Once done Steven dried her hair and then his own smiling as she dressed in a light blue pair of cotton slacks and white lace top on her feet sat simple flat sandals, while he wore cream cotton trousers and an open white shirt with his sleeves rolled up, on his feet sat sandals with no socks. He took her hand and walked to the kitchen and pulled out a chair for her to sit in sitting next to her as she got her breakfast and ate it, Steven did too looking at Jack and Jess " what?" he asked but just shook his head at there smiles.

Jack looked at Jess both knowing Steven and Cassidy had showered together but they really weren't bothered all they saw was how relaxed and different Steven had become even his loose summery clothes seem to say he was relaxed , Jess heard Fallon and went to change her and feed her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 100 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 59 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top