Marriage is Murder - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 65 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"Certainly," Michael said. "But you don't know he won't be able to be there. I understand your thoughts, but at this point, there is no way of knowing whether he can be there or not." Michael put the watch in his pocket. He copied the recipe for Jess and gave it to her. Then he brought out his own typical olive green canvas backpack from his room.

"Michael, how do I thank you?" Robert asked as his friend prepared to leave.

"You owe me a firewhiskey by the fire some evening, Ozzy," Michael said to him.

"You've got it," Robert smiled. "Keep yourself safe there, right?"

"Always," Michael said. "Keep your family safe until we can get Grindlewald out of power and get you back where you belong."

"I hope that's soon. I know things are getting tougher and tougher there."

"Yeah, well part of that is people just coming to their senses about what he's really like. Patience, my friend."

"I know," Robert said. "Keep your reports coming, would you?"

"You know I will. Alright, I have to go. Its easier to get into the school after dark, and its in the middle of the night there. See you all later," Michael said. He drew the portkey out of his pocket and used it and was gone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Steven nodded to Michael " I know but on the off chance " he said smiling when he placed the watch in his pocket Cassidy held Steven and smiled at him seeing him smile back at her some pain in his eyes.

" he'll be alright Steven " she said softly one hand resting lightly on his chest she watched as he took it in his own and then kissed her palm.

" I know Cassie, Michael will get it to him " she kissed his cheek gently " come on sit with me for a while " she said and lead him to the couch where once sat she snuggled against him.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Brian was up about an hour later. He checked on his kids and found them all napping. He found Angus in the kitchen working on the largest pan of lasagna he'd ever seen in his life.

"Feel better, Mate?" Angus asked.

"She made me take some pain potion and once I got a little sleep I felt better" Brian admitted. "Where the devil did you get such a huge pan?"

"Its a commercial pan," he smiled. "We're feeding a lot more people, so I'm making just one huge lasagna, a caesar salad, garlic toast, and..."

"You'd better be making tiramisu," Brian said.

"Of course I am," he laughed. "I know better than to make Italian and not fix Tiramisu. I'm also making some homemade ice cream to go with that tonight."

"Sounds good to me. Any fresh coffee?"

"I just put some Kona on. Is Khaat awake?"

"Nope. Not a chance. She finally gave into her fatigue. She is really, really out," Brian laughed, pouring himself a mug of coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Steven shifted from under the now sleeping Cassidy and walked into the kitchen " oow Lasagna, a Caesar salad and garlic toast nice " he said and poured some coffee smiling as he watched them " Angus where did you get a pan like that from?" he asked seeing how big it was on the side waiting to go in the oven he loved Lasagna and could not wait to taste it " um whens that going to be cooked?" he asked looking over the top of his cup like a child waiting for the first batch of cookies to be done. Jess walked in and saw the look on Stevens face and the Lasagna " good grief can't you wait till hes cooked it " she said and chuckled as she picked up one of the left over cookies and pushed it into his open mouth " chew on that " she said and smiled as he poured a cup of seers tea.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

"It needs to bake for a couple of hours," Angus said, puttiing it into the oven. "I spent some time at a restaurant supply house and bought us a lot of new, larger equipment. Including the much larger ovens--one is conventional, one is convection. The conventional oven has a flat top grill on top for cooking and I'm enlarging the kitchen to make it a lot more commercial. More people mean bigger kitchen needs. So, we're redoing this. It will be beautiful, but we will be able to feed a lot more people a lot easier. Oh and by the way we've redone the kitchen at home and in Tuscany and in Colorado so it accomodates more family."

"Good," Robert said. "I know you've been working on that for a long time. Make sure I get the bills for that."

"Owens has them. I've been sending them to Paris so they're all in one place," Angus said.

"Even better. Good job. Oh, by the way, so you know, you'll all need to be on your game tomorrow. I'm taking Kate and we're going out for the day, just the two of us. We decided we need a grown up day, doing some sightseeing and some 'us' time. I presume you're all adult now enough to be without us for one day," Robert told them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Jess smiled " I know I am not sure about Jack or Steven " she aid and chuckled as Steven faced hr stunned.

" Hay I'm quite grown up...when I want to be " he said smirking " of course we can Handel it Robert just go we'll be fine" he said glancing at the sleeping Cassidy " besides cassidy and I have a wedding still to plan " he said and blew over his coffee " Angus you ok with the cake I'd like it if you could put her Initials on it some how , you know C.w for Cassidy Walker" he said softly as he smiled at her sleeping on the couch a smile and a dreamy look on her face as if dreaming of something nice to come.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

"I've got it covered," Angus told Steven. "Relax. Brian, I presume you're up to dealing with the security while they're gone?"

"I am more than prepared," Brian said. Brian was used to leadership. Taking over the care of his home and his family and friends was something he was able to take over. "Robert, you two have a good time. I have it. We're good."

"I know, Son," Robert said. "If we didn't believe you could do this, then we would not go. I expect you not to risk that shoulder unless you have no choice, though. Its a nasty injury."

"I'll handle it," Brian repeated. "Just let me know if you decide to stay overnight so we know whether to gear up for trouble or not."

"If we're gone longer than bedtime, we'll send you word," Robert promised. "But we plan on enjoying the lasagna tonight. I think I'll go pick a couple of bottles of wine to go with dinner so it has time to chill." He went downstairs to the wine cellar.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Steven nodded " I'll leave it with you " he said and took a deep breath in letting it out slowly " ok that gym is calling if I'm wanted call " he said transfiguring his clothes into gym clothes and walked down to the basement to work out needing to shed some of the worry about the planning of the wedding not the wedding its self that he knew would be a breeze. Jess chuckled and sat at the table drinking her tea. Cassidy stirred and sat up yawning " Steven?" she called out looking around.

" hes working out in the basement " Jess called as she saw her walk into the kitchen " here have some tea you look like you could use it " she said as she sat to face her.

" thanks and yeah I dropped off before that's not like me " she said " um was I right in hearing Robert and Kate are going out ?" she asked Jess nodded she just smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Brian didn't quite understand Steven's stress. This was Steven's fourth wife. Brian rather expected him to be able to cope with it and to know that these details would not be left undone. Cassidy had things well in hand, and it wasn't as if they were doing it all alone. Brian understood Steven wanting things to go well, but he just didn't know what the issue was really about. He looked at Jack.

"I am really limited in the gym right now," he said, hoping Jack would take the hint and go downstairs and get Steven to pull himself up and perhaps either spill what the real issue was or get himself together. He was suddenly distracted. Something didn't feel as much at ease as it did before.

"Excuse me," he said quietly. "I need to check on something." He got up and went back down to the bedroom. Khaat seemed to having a terrible nightmare. He closed the door. He wanted to wake her up quietly and without much of a scene.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Jack saw the lok and moved down to the gym " ok mate spill whats really bugging you" he asked sitting down and folding his arms across his chest as he watched Steven slowly stop his work out . " I want it to be perfect for her she's had so much crap I want to show he that this time its different that...I'm not that bastard Clay do you know she still has night mares over him even now" he focused his punch and hit a punching bag making it hit a wall. Jack looked at him and shook his head.

" Mate if she thought for one second you were like that man she would not be marrying you " he said " she knows your not him and she is fine with it nightmares can be resolved " he said " I know I had bad ones " he said rubbing the back of his head " that first nit you spend as man and wife I tell you she will sleep soundly just relax you have been threw this three times Jess is organizing everything with Kate and Robert anything else talk to me or Brian so , cassidys awake come and have a coffee with her" he said and stood up seeing Steven smile.

" your right besides if I get anything wrong she'll tell me " he said and smiled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 100 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 82 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top