Marriage is Murder - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 16 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Brian skipped dinner. He couldn't bear to be torn from Khaat one more time. He didn't move from his place beside her. The sun set and when it got dark, Robert simply came in, turned on the lights and checked on Khaat. He sat down with Brian and spent a couple of hours with him over a firewhiskey.

As they were finishing their second firewhiskey, Robert saw Khaat's breathing change. He looked at Brian. "The sedative is wearing off. Genlly, Brian. Until we know how she is going to be." Robert went over to her as she woke. She seemed confused.

"Do you know where you are?" Robert asked her. She tried to speak and found she had no voice. "Relax. That will wear off," Robert said to her. "Its been a tough day. You had a bad scare. Youll get your voice back as you heal a bit from the scare itself." She looked at him, an her mind flashed back. Abbey. Gelding. She remembered. She found she was still nude between the sheets. She pointed to the closet. Brian got up and got her robe for her. She put it on and got up.

"Hey," Brian called softly to her. "Where are you going?" he asked. She pointed to the bathroom. He understood. She wanted a shower. "Can you mange?" he asked. She nodded. He got her nightgown out o the closet and handed it to her. "You don't mind if I stay close, do you?" She shook her head. That was fine with her.

"I think you two can handle it from here. Ill leave her some sleeping potion for tonight. Get her to eat a bit, will you, Lad?" Robert asked, leaving them alone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Jack had finished walking and felt a whole lot better as they walked back in Jess's hair now ruffled , of course she said it was from the wind but Steven smiled knowingly at them as he had been outside and felt no wind . Jack sat down and ate dinner he looked at Brian and Khaat's room hoping both would be all right.

Steven saw the look on Jack's face moving he placed his hand on Jacks shoulder " there fine I heard Robert talking she's awake and I'm guessing showering with Brian" he said and ate his own food then sat in the living room with Andrew as he played with some bricks building them up then knocking them down again. Jess and Cassidy sat at the table.

" you know hes going to ask me again" she said to Jess who nodded and smiled at her.

" he's determined and he loves you deeply always has held that spark inside him even when you went with Clay he hated it " she said placing her hand on Cassidys " you shouldn't hold back how you feel ether , Brian and Khaat aren't " she smiled feeling Cassidy nod and let her fears go.

" it won't be till after Khaat and Brian's, I won't spoil their wedding" she said looking at Steven and smiling picking up her cup she moved to him and kissed him deeply. " you can move your things into my room tonight if you want" she said softly.

Steven smiled and looked at Jess who smiled back " you mean it?" he asked and saw her nod , he could not help whoop and lift her into the air as he then held her and kissed her " but we'll wait, Brian and Khaat's day is first that's important " he said and saw her smiling as she told him she felt the same.Taking out the small box and slipped on the ring he had bought her. " now, I am happy " he said and brushed her hair from her face as she rested her head on his chest. Jack and Jess smiled holding each other as Andrew looked up but giggled continuing to play with the blocks just as Fallon woke for her evening meal . " I'll sort her you sit " he said and kissed her quickly as he left.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Angus fixed a pair of club sandwiches for Brian and Khaat and sent them back to the bedroom, along with a couple of cans of soda. They were waiting when Khaat got done showering. Brian had to work at getting her to eat. Had to coax her through the sandwich. She shivered. Brian knew it was nerves. He got up and got a large soft blanket and wrapped it around her. His hand brushed against hers as he wrapped the blanket around her. He felt her hesitate.

"What is it?" he asked, sitting beside her again. She slowly took off the rings and put them in his hand. "What? No!..." he began. She got up and wandered outside out near the pool, looking to escape him.

Brian left the bedroom and found Robert reading a bedtime story to the girls in the living room. They were cuddled into him and they were dressed in the pajamas. Robert looked up and saw the look of mixed emotions on Brian's face. "What?" Robert asked.

"What didn't you tell me?" Brian demanded, showing him the rings in his open hand. Robert sighed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Jess saw Khaat by the pool and stood up she walked out and slowly over to her. " Khaat you ok?" she asked feeling something was wrong with her she noticed her rings were gone and sighed " your calling it off aren't you," she said and sat close to her " you know, Brian's been with you through every thing so far, he stood by you when Gelding took you the first time , even my own husband had to talk him down today because he would have killed Gelding this time, all because of you , because he loves you with all his heart and soul, your his life " she said and moved closer to her hoping to give her some solace in her words. " Don't give up on your self Khaat, we haven't and nether has Brian." she said and placed her hand on Khaats shoulder gently.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Without her words, she didn't know how to tell Jess that it wasnt' a matter of whether she loved Brian or not. She loved him more than any words would ever say. And she knew, without question, how much Brian loved her. It didn't surprise her a bit that Brian had nearly torn Gelding apart. But she wanted more for Brian than what she had to give. She wanted Brian to have a beautiful woman, a true princess. One that Gelding hadn't damaged.

"Don't you know?" Robert asked Brian. "Can't you figure it out? she feels unworthy now of you. She feels filthy. Like you deserve better."

"There isn't better!" Brian exploded. "It doesn't exist! There's only her! That's all there is, and thats all there's ever gonna be!"

"Son," Robert said gently, "Give her a little time. And don't give up. This has been a day from Hell for both of you. We'll all help, but you both have to be a little patient. You both need to heal. She hurts, and you're hurt and angry for both of you." Kate set a bottle of firewhiskey in front of Robert and a tall stack of glasses, not needing to be asked. Robert motioned Brian to sit down. With a little luck, the other men would join them for a drink.

"Cassidy, would you help me put the girls to bed and check on the triplets please?" Kate asked, feeling the guys needed to be alone for a bit.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 am

Jess looked at Khaat and sighed she heard her thoughts and they screamed unworthy to her. " Ow Khaat don't think those thoughts, your not unworthy for Brian" she said moving to sit her down she turned to face her " I'll tell you something , I know how you feel, I felt the same after jack found me, you don't think the man who took me didn't do things to me, " she took a deep breath and looked at her " only three people know, but he did, to the point I was not even sure if I would carry a child again, your father showed me that I was not the unworthy one but the man who did it, I was scared to tell jack for fear of what he would do, not just to me but the man if he found him, but I told him and he still married me and helped raise our children, because that's the man he is , he loved me no matter what I had gone through because it was not my fault as it's not yours. " Jess placed her hand on Khaats heart smiling a little, "this ...this is what you should follow, Jack took Gelding and put him somewhere even I don't know, but I know they won't find him for days, even months, Brian from what Jack told me cast some sort of spell that only a master spell caster can brake and there's only one I know of, your father and he won't do it " Jess saw the men gathering and chuckled " looks like male bonding time " she said.

Jack walked to stand at the door hearing Brian and Robert taking inside " hum I wondered why I was standing here with this bottle" he said and showed Robert a bottle of very nice Fire whiskey and three glasses he pored some into each and handed Brian one " not going to take no for an answer , this time were in charge " he said holding out a glass to him as Steven walked up behind him and sat down close by he took the glass Jack offered and smiled " cheers" he said and downed it " wow that's good whiskey, double or triple filtered?" he asked looking at Jack who closed the door and pored a glass for himself..

Cassidy smiled and nodded " of course " she said and moved into the room taking Abby and Dakota from Robert and smiling at Steven " don't get too wasted tonight " she said " awe hell get wasted you need it " she said as she left placing the two in there cots and changing the triplets she moved to Fallon and smiled as she saw Stevens things next to her own as she sat on the bed feeding her.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 am

Khaat decided to take a risk. It was a small one, but she decided she'd try to let Brian know she needed some time. She motioned to Jess to wait a minute. She got up, went in to where the guys were gathering around a bottle of firewhiskey. Brian was about to drink his glass of firewhiskey when Khaat snatched it from his hand, drank it down in one shot, poured herself another and went back outside with Jess.

Robert laughed out loud. "She's always going to be able to out drink you, Son," he said to Brian accio'ing another glass. He poured Brian a fresh drink and handed it to him. "It means she's trying at least," Robert added gently. "By the way, I made sure she had her shoes," Robert said. "Every single pair she picked out. Including a couple of beautiful pair she clearly picked out for her wedding. And her wedding gown was in the car."

"She found one?" Brian asked.

"She certainly did," Angus said, coming over. "And its gorgeous. She was only thinking of you when she chose it, Mate. You'll work this out."

"Then I have to return these," Brian said. He got up and went outside. Khaat looked up at him. He took her hand and put the rings back on her finger. "We did this for better or for worse, remember? In Tuscany, on the beach. Might not have been legal, but it doesn't change how I feel, and it doesn't change my commitment. And I know it doesn't change how you feel about me." She looked at the ground and slowly shook her head. He was right. It didn't change how she felt about him. "Then you and I don't have a problem." He took his hand and very gently lifted her face to look into his. "We dont have a problem. We're fine. Got that? I'm not giving up that easily, and I'm not going to let you do it either. We're better than that." He kissed her softly. "You're the only one I'm ever going to want." He paused and then he smiled. "Enjoy your drink. Take care of her, Jess." He turned and went back inside.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:40 am

Jess nodded when Khaat motioned for her to stay and she watched her walk in to where the men were . Jess could not help but chuckle seeing her return with a glass " um Brian's I am guessing "she said and saw him walk out several minuets later she moved back to let him get close to her and smiled at his words and how Khaat accepted them and the rings back on her finger. Jess looked at Brian and smiled " I will Brain" she said and looked at Khaat " now I believe from what Cassidy told me you found the most perfect dress but it needs some work?" she said catching a glimpse of Jack with a glass in his hand and laughing as the door swung closed " we're lucky woman Khaat, we have men who love us unconditionally no matter what we get our selves into " she said chuckling " now you going to show me the dress ?" she asked " I think its hung in your wardrobe Robert brought some things from the shopping you went on."

Cassidy left her room and heard the men in a room deciding not to disturb them she moved to the kitchen and made a sandwich for herself and poured some juice before sitting at the table and eating it she smiled as she glanced at the ring Steven had bought and promised her self she would not spoil Khaats day, Khaat was the princess of her day as she would be when she felt she could again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:50 am

Khaat got up and motioned for Jess to follow. As she headed down the hallway, she heard her mother.

"Its in my closet, Dear," Kate said. "It would not do to have Brian see it before the wedding, would it?" Khaat took a detour to her parents' room and opened the closet. She found the dress easily. It was on a hangar and it looked like her mother had already been casting some restoring spells on it. It looked better already. She drew the thin fragile fabric out, hoping Jess would understand she had planned a dress to wear beneath it as a liner.

Spoiler:

She looked at Jess, wanting Jess's honest opinion. She tried to send Jess an image of the idea she had for the sleeveless pencil thin sheath for underneath made from translucent white silk.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 am

Jess chuckled and nodded as she followed her on hearing Kate she face palmed herself " of course, silly me must have been the shoes I saw him put in your closet " she said and moved to Kate's room watching her open the door she moved to look at the dress her fingers running over the delicate lace dress and she smiled looking at Khaat " its beautiful, so much positive energy, the old woman who sold you it, loved it so much " she saw a few places that needed repairing and looked at Khaat. " shouldn't take long to repair i sure a good seamstress could fix it in time and the under slip has to be simple and just as flowing" she said then she stepped back " its perfect , you have something old and something new what about borrowed and something blue?" she asked sitting down.

Jack sat back in his chair he was feeling warm from the whiskey and the fire but at least he hoped Brian has calmed down. He had refilled Brian's glass several times over his own and knew he had to be feeling a little light headed he had noticed Steven just sipped his and he understood why, some one had to have a clear head , not that anything would happen even he was glad it was over again for a while. He downed his last drop and refiled Brian's glass looking at Robert as if to say " do you really want him drunk?" and he just smiled. as he sang an old sea shanties, even Steven joined in

"Whiskey is the life of man,
Whiskey, Jonny!
Oh, I'll drink whiskey while I can,
Whiskey for my Johnny!

Oh whiskey straight and whiskey strong,
Give me some whiskey and I'll sing you a song.

O whiskey makes me wear old clo'es,
Whiskey gave me a broken nose.

Whiskey killed my poor old dad,
Whiskey druv my mother mad.

If whiskey comes too near my nose,
I tip it up and down she goes.

I had a girl, her name was Lize,
She puts whiskey in her pies.

My wife and I can not agree;
She puts whiskey in her tea.

Here comes the cook with the whiskey can,
A glass of grog for every man.

A glass of grog for every man,
And a bottle full for the shantyman."

Cassidy now sat in the living room finishing her sandwich she smiled hearing the sound of singing from the room the men had retired to and she settled back with a book and read glad the house was calm once again.

((word count: 421))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 100 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 58 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top