Marriage is Murder - Page 58
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 58 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 am

"They're going," Kate said softly, deeply relieved. "Michael, don't ever let Khaat have that necklace back."

"What necklace?" he grinned, wrapping a blanket around Khaat, sitting with her and just holding her. Brian went over to her. He sat on the other side of her. He brushed her hair and in a heartbeat, she had wrapped herself tightly into him. Broken shoulder or not, he wanted to hold her. He wrapped himself tightly into him.
She said something softly into his ear, and he merely kissed her and soothed her, promising it was all as it should be now.

Robert knew too well what Khaat was bothered by now. Being so close to Remus and yet so far. She grieved for him again. It was like losing him again for her. He fully prepared to help her over that heartbreak one more time.

When the tea was brewed, Robert sent a mug to Jess, Kate, and Cassidy and took a mug to Khaat. He called to her softly. She looked up at him.

"He wanted you to come back, didn't he?" Robert asked. She nodded tearfully. Michael took the tea mug from Robert's hand and slowly fed it to her. "I want you to rest when you're done with your tea," Robert said. "Its been an awful thing. You need rest. You all do. You'll all feel better in the morning."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:11 am

Jess took the tea and gladly drank thought she was not as drained as Cassidy or Kate she still felt some what drained. Cassidy didn't have the energy to hold the cup but Steven did and held it to her she drank it slowly till she felt a little better and looked at him " take me to bed" she said and chuckled at his expression,

" wow mate, I'd do it before she changes her mind " said jack as he stood with Jess who chuckled beside him and took his hand in her own .
" come on Casanova" she said and pulled Jack to one side and threw to their bedroom.

Cassidy looked up at Steven as he picked her up in his arms she sighed heavily and lent against him her eyes closing even before she got to the bedroom " Cassidy will see you all tomorrow I'll be back once shes settled" he said and moved into the bed room . With cassidy sleeping he moved back to the living room " hows Khaat and more importantly hows Brian?" he asked smirking as he knew Brain of all of them would be the most relived to have her back in his arms.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 am

"Khaat's grieving," Robert said. "She didn't want to leave Remus behind. I'll talk to her later. Brian hasn't obviously even thought of himself yet. If he had he would know he's hiding her in that broken collarbone of his. He's not able to think about anything but how relieved he is to have her back and how close he thought he was to losing her forever." He watched Michael coax Khaat through the mug of tea, still helping Brian soothe her. When Robert saw Michael set the empty mug aside, he went over to them.

"Khaat," Robert said. "You need to sleep now. You're entirely too weak. Let me take you to bed. We can talk later. I promise."

"I'll take her," Michael said, getting up. He picked her up easily and took her to bed. Robert and Brian followed. It wasn't five minutes before Robert and Michael returned.

"She's asleep. Brian isn't ready to sleep yet, but he isn't ready to leave her yet either," Robert laughed. "I gave him ten minutes. Then I told him I wanted him resting too. He's gone too long without a good nights sleep."

"So have you, Mate," Michael said. "I'll watch tonight. You get some rest yourself."

"Thank you," Robert said. "One firewhiskey and I'll go."

"I think I'll join you for that whiskey," Michael said, following Robert to the kitchen.

When morning came, Khaat found herself actually waking. It still felt odd to be back in a physical body. Beside her, Brian was sleeping. Now she could see, as they lay skin to skin, all the horrible bruises on his shoulder and his back. She reached over, barely touching him and drew off the terrible pain she felt there for him that, in his exhaustion, he was sleeping through. She looked at the clock. It was nearly 8. Breakfast was usuall overwith by now. She got up and found the magically altered dress draped over the chair. She hated it. She disapparated it. She wanted it gone. She showered, shampooed and chose for the day a simple pair of worn, soft jeans, a light blue t shirt of Brian's, with one of his blue plaid shirts over top, the sleeves rolled up to not be too long. She conjured her hair to be full and with big soft curls and then tied it back with the leather lace shed taken from him a long time ago. His clothes smelled like him. She loved it. She wore very simple diamond studs and went barefoot. She put her own very favorite perfume on--so far from what Eileen had worn. She was about as far away from Eileen's look as she could be. And she made certain that her large diamond and emerald wedding and engagement rings simply shimmered today.

She left him a note on her pillow telling him she was fine and just letting him sleep so he didn't panic. Then she accio'd a beautiful red rose from the vase on the dresser and left it on her pillow with the note. They'd woken in the night, and he had made sure that in every way, she knew she was his queen. She was his. Forever. Then they had talked. Just talked--before going back to sleep.

As she left the bedroom, she heard the babies all up. Her babies. Her children. When they heard the door open, Abbey and Dakota scrambled down from their breakfast chairs and ran to her, shouting "Mama! Mama!" It brought tears to her eyes. She hadn't been sure she'd ever see them again. She knelt and wrapped them tight to her.

"Mama cry?" Abbey asked, brushing one of Khaat's tears away with her tiny hand.

"Its just because I love you so very, very much," Khaat said, kissing her and Dakota.

"'Don't like Eileen," Abbey scowled.

"I didn't like her much either. She's gone," Khaat reassured her.

"Good," Abbey said firmly. "Bad ghost."

"You," Khaat said, "are way too smart."

"Good morning, Sweetheart," she heard a new voice. She looked up to see Michael there. She stood up and he wrapped her in a tight hug. "Feeling better?" he asked. Khaat knew what he meant.

"I miss him," she said. "He made me go."

"Its because he loves you, and he's so proud of you. Did you tell him about the kids?"

She nodded. "He..." she choked up on he words. "He..sent me back to raise them...because he couldn't raise Teddy. He wanted me to do what he could not. He...said I was too important to him to stay behind with him."

"You are," Michael said, kissing her forehead. "Don't you know? He never planned on Tonks and Teddy. They were wonderful for him, and he loved them with his entire heart. But you--oh, my dear....he loved you like no one else on the face of the earth. In his mind, you will always, always be his child. And someday you will see him again, but right now, your place is here, with these kids, and with Brian and with us...and with this...." He acciod a large mug of French Roast for her. It took her two hands to manage it today, but she managed it. He put his arm around her and called to the girls to follow and walked them all to the breakfast table.

"Look who beat Brian out of bed," Michael grinned. "Did we leave her any breakfast?"

"Those cannot possibly be your clothes," Robert frowned.

"They...sortof mine," she said.

"They're sort of Brians," her father laughed, teasingly.

"Let her alone. i wore your clothes at that age," Kate said. "Come eat, Dear. Theres plenty."

"Any fruit?" she asked.

"Would I ever not fix fruit?" Angus asked. "What else would you like?"

"Just a large fruit salad and a scone," she said.

"Coming right up. Just sit down and enjoy your coffee."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Steven walked in and yawned as he moved to the coffee pot poring a cup he them looked at Khaat and chuckled " ok that's a new look " he said and sat down to drink his coffee and pour out some cornflakes with cold milk. Cassidy walked out of her room she had woke with a raging head ache she walked over to Angus.

" Got anything for a head ache this ones a doozy " she said holding her head and squinting in the sunlight that came through the kitchen window she sat down next to Steven and rested her head on his shoulder trying to keep out the light. Jess hummed softly as he walked out carrying Andrew who on seeing Abby squirmed so much she had to place him down where he ran off to play with her as Jess moved to sit at the table taking some toast and a cup of tea.

" Morning all" her voice light and happy as she spoke.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Khaat heard Cassidy mention her headache. Khaat made it to her feet and put her coffee mug down. She went over to Cassidy and drew off her headache pain for her. But it took nearly all the energies she had again. She felt her knees giving, and her father caught her easily.

"You're not ready for that. You don't have enough of your own energies yet to be giving them away," he reprimanded gently. "Go sit down, drink your coffee and get some breakfast. I'm surprised Brian let you get away with that. Where is Brian, anyway?"

"He's still sleeping," Khaat said as her father returned her to the sofa. Angus brought her a fruit salad. "You might not manage that without help. But you'll feel a lot better after you eat something."

"Khaat!" It was Brian's voice, sharp and startled.

"He's awake," Robert laughed. He headed down the hallway to tell Brian not to panic. Angus positioned a tray table in front of her and put her fruit salad on the tray table, with her coffee, her scone and a fork.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Steven watched Khaat and seeing her knees give stood up but was relived Robert caught her. Cassidy felt Khaat place her hands on her she was about to say should she really be doing this so soon when the pain left her and she breathed a sigh of relief and lent on Steven who held her close " better?" he asked and she nodded.

" Thanks Khaat but Jess could have done it " she smiled at her grateful to have her friend back in her own body again " I have to agree with Abby its nice to have you back Khaat " she moved to take some tea and drank it almost in one go felling she was dehydrated some what.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Brian came out and Angus handed him a breakfast plate and a mug of coffee.

"She's been fine, Mate," Angus said. "I thought maybe you'd like to eat with her."

"I would," he said. He took his plate and sat with her.

"Can you two manage to go one day without creating any drama?" Robert asked them.

"We dont usually create drama," Brian frowned.

"Really? Try not going looking for adventure for one day, would you? Try laying low for a change."

"We'll give it our best shot," Brian laughed.

"Be careful with her. She needs rest. She doesn't have much energy yet."

"I know," Brian said. "It'll be fine."

"We'll see," Robert said with a slight smile of amusement.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:11 am

Steven chuckled " yeah it kinda sneaks up on you doesn't it Brian" he said to Roberts comment he turned back to his breakfast and continued to eat his own watching Cassidy closely Jess noticed and poked Steven in the side.

"Shes not going to poof on you quite staring at her " she said softly with a smile as Jack walked through and took his breakfast of toast tea and jam and sat with Jess as he ate.

" Morning glad your back Khaat " hes aid but sat eating his breakfast after kissing Jess on her cheek and chuckling at Khaat's taste in clothing .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 am

"I think she got about as far from Eileen's taste in clothes as she could get," Brian laughed.

"Good morning," Khaat said. "I think I'm going to burn everything in my closet."

"Nah. You'll get over it. You can burn that 1920s ugly thing, though," her father said.

"I plan to," Khaat said.

"Try using a match or let us set it on fire for you."

"Letting you do it isn't the same as the satisfaction I'd get from doing it myself," she said. She watched as Abbey came over to her and began to pick raspberries out of Khaat's fruit salad. It made Khaat smile. It made her appreciate why Remus had sent her back. These little moments. That was what he didn't want her to miss. She merely sat and watched Abbey picking her favorite fruits out of Khaat's breakfast. She stopped eating and just watched. She loved Abbey far too much to stop her this morning, and yesterday, she didn't believe she'd ever see her again. So, just for today, it was okay to let her get away with it.

"You're spoiling her," Robert said to her.

"Yes," Khaat admitted. "I intended to."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 am

Jess smiled at the scene in front of her, the loving mother and the equally loving daughter both enjoying time together witch made her smile " enjoy it Khaat " she said as Andrew walked in and over to Jack sitting next to him and looking at Robert and Abby he pulled a face.

"There yucky" he said and took a banana to eat peeling it and eating as Jess and Jack looked on smiling at his independence though his shirt was some what all over the place as he had still not mastered how to button up his shirt correctly jack lent over and re buttoned it " you are going to have to learn your buttons" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 79 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top