Marriage is Murder - Page 28
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 28 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Brian looked at the boys he held in his arms. They were sucking quietly on his shirt and falling asleep in his chest. Khaat smiled. She knew what that was like, to feel so safe with him that she had fallen asleep many times in that same chest. She never wanted to sleep anywhere else again in her life.

"What?" he looked at her, catching her mid thought.

"I was just thinking what a great dad you are," she said. Angus brought out a large play pen and took the boys and laid them in the playpen and covered them with blankets. Robert laid Julia there who was fast asleep.

Khaat looked at the three on the floor. They had made a mess of juice and cookie crumbs and were starting to get very sleepy. "Looks like it might be naptime for those three as well," Khaat said as she watched Abbey start to get tearful, fighting sleep. Brian picked up Abbey and Angus picked up an equally sleepy Dakota, seeing Andrew rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Its nice that they're all getting on the same schedule," Angus laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 am

Jack chuckled as he picked up a sleepy Andrew " well we kinda worked at getting him to nap the same time he use to be terrible but now hes a bit older hes good " he said and accioed his blanket wrapping it around him he lay him next to Abby as he fell a sleep. Jack sat with Jess and smiled " I am glad were not having any more though, as they grow they will become a hand full " he admitted and heard Jess chuckle .

" who needs me to have any more I think Cassidy and Steven are planing another in a few years time " she said looking at Steven who just smiled at Cassidy and pulled her close to him his arm wrapping around her shoulder.

" I'm not going to deny it, we spoke about it " he said and looked at cassidy who nodded holding his hand in her own.

"! yes we have but if we did it wouldn't be till the twins and Fallon were able to go to Hogwarts or school " she said looking at him " I...I would like my last to be with Steven I have decided I'm not having any more after that" she said and looked at Steven who smiled and nodded to her.

" that is your choice to make what ever you do I will stand by you" he said softly
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:00 am

Khaat said nothing. She would be forever haunted that she had thought these triplets were Robs and now they just didnt' know. The fact was that they might never ever truthfully know. Magic somehow left a larger margin of error in a few freaky cases than muggles had. And she wasn't ready to have more. Not with five.

And even then, it wasn't really five. Miseria would be graduating this year and that meant that Khaat and Brian's time with Dakota was precious and limited. She didn't see Miseria as just simply forgetting that Dakota existed. She figured that Mis would graduate, get a job, and come to claim her daughter to raise herself. And she had every right to want that. Khaat had always said that Mis could take her and raise her when the time came, but the truth was that Khaat was the only mother Dakota had ever known. She called Khaat Mama and she called Brian Dada. Khaat just could no longer see her life without Dakota in it. She had always loved children, and even before she had her own children, she had guardianship of more children than most people would ever consider doing. Not because she made money on it. Quite the contrary. She supported them financially. It cost her money. She never made anything on it. Never. The few times she did get paid, she funneled the money directly into the care of the child and then some.

Brian had always said she was a good mother. Eli had loved her because she was so good as a mom with him and with his own daughter, Fauve. Eli still preferred her as to his own father, Viktor. But all of that didn't change the fact that when she knew that she had not given Brian, the love of her life now, a biological child of his own, it hurt. She loved the triplets, but that hadn't been supposed to happen. After Abbey, she and Brian had chosen. Decided. They would have one. Together. Theirs. And now they had five? How the hell had things gone so screwy?

She merely got up quietly and looked at her father. "II need a walk while the kids are quiet," she said softly.

"Want some company?" he asked, sensing her mind racing.

"No thanks. I just want some sun and fresh air."

"You need a bodyguard," he said. "At least at a distance."

"No I don't," she said almost angrily, leaving the house.

"Brian," Robert prompted, but he needn't have. Brian was already on his feet.

"I'm on it," Brian said. "I already get it. I'll talk to her. Can you lot get something going to get her mind on? Maybe menu planning for the wedding or something about flowers, or something? She needs to get her mind on something else. I'll be back with her in a few minutes."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Jess looked at Khaat then at Kate and Robert she knew what was on Khaats mind and there was nothing she could do her children were her own though she had a feeling Steven knew how she felt having now three to different women. She smiled as she watched Khaat leave and Brian follow behind her. " I wish she would not worry so much " she said and glanced at Kate with a deep sigh only to find Jack kissing her cheek.

" Don't get involved, " he said softly to her as he wrapped his arms gently around her slender waist and pulled her close to him. " leave Brian to sort what ever it is that's bothering her. " he said and looked at Kate and Robert himself hoping he had done right but saying so.

Cassidy on the other hand knew exactly her worry as she worried every day that Clay would come and take Fallon from her. She knew he couldn't at this moment but she feared the day he was loose and able to come for his daughter. Steven saw Cassidys worried look and sighed just like Jack " seems all the woman are deep in thought over something tonight maybe a game of cards or chess will take there minds off what ever is going around " he said and accioed some cards and a large round table " ok, twenty one any one?" he asked and shuffled the deck himself.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:24 pm

"She's fine," Robert said. "Its just something she has to work out in her own mind. Its far more an issue for her than it is for Brian. If he just keeps talking to her, she'll eventually work it out. There are still some ways she feels like she's let him down. And he just truly doesn't see it. She's okay. He'll reassure her again and settle her nervous bride issues and it'll be fine."

"She wasn't this nervous when she married Rob," Kate laughed.

"No, but once burned, twice shy," Robert said. "Besides, she really, really wants to make him happy. And they're suited well for each other. Have they set a date yet?"

"No," Kate said. "She has the heebies, I think."

Robert groaned. "Maybe I shall have to talk to her."

"You leave that alone, Robert Lupin. Leave it to her groom. He'll handle it. Go play cards."

"Maybe I shall," he shrugged, giving in to Kate.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Jess nodded and took the cards from Jack shuffling them she dealt them out to every one and placed the pack in the middle and looked at her cards before she accioed a jug of juice and several glasses. " ok whose in?" she asked accioing several bowls of peanuts and placed two nuts down " I bet two now your turn " she said and took one out of jacks bowl and popped it into her mouth grinning at him as she ate it.

" hay that's mine" he said and moved the bowl away from her " I know what your doing eat mine so I have less to bet with , not going to work " he said and lent over to kiss her " ow peanut lips nice" he said and kissed her once again this time smiling as he did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Kate sat down with Robert at the table, and so did Angus. "We're in," Kate said. "And I'm going to beat you all."

"Not this time," Angus said. "I'm beating you this time."

"Angus Donohue, when have you ever beat me at cards?" Kate frowned.

"No, but I have," Robert said, "And so has Brian. You are defeatable, Katherine Lupin."

"Not today. I can feel it."

"You can feel it," he rolled his eyes. "Oh boy. So modest, aren't you? I'll see your 2 and raise by one."

"I'll see those three and raise by two," Kate said.

"Mighty confident, arent' we?" Robert laughed.

"I'm in," Angus said, tossing five in.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Jess and jack did the same Cassidy and Steven moving to watch but choose to sit this round out watching the game. " ok I'm not sure but I think I'm bust " she said and placed down her cards and looked at jack who chuckled and looked at the others keeping his cards close to his chest as he waited for his turn soon it came and he placed more peanuts down.

" I'll see you " he said and sat back in his chair keeping his cards face down on the table " I do wish Brian and Khaat would set a date at least them we' have something to work to " he said pulling Jess closer to him as he waited for them to place there bets.

" I agree " came Cassidys voice from behind them " there's nothing to stop them now" she said leaning against Steven as he held her close to him his hand wrapped in hers holding it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Robert was about to reply when he suddenly became very alert. "Stay in the house," he suddenly ordered them. "All of you. Kate, wrap more protection spells around the house. On guard, all of you. If I dont' return, Kate, you take everyone to the second safehouse." He stood up and apparated outside. Kate stood up, her wand already drawn. She looked outside to see Brian ha been wounded and was lying in a limp heap on the beach. Khaat was crouched on the sand and was facing the business end of Ethan Burke's wand.

"Do not follow him," Kate ordered. "He's hoping to keep the safehouse safe. Nobody goes out until Robert orders it. Get the kids. We might have to port out at a moment's notice. Angus, bring the portkeys for the second safehouse." Angus accio'd a carboard box and passed out a number of skeleton keys that had, instead of hearts on them like this one did, these had spades.

"Keep these close," Angus told them quietly. "This goes to a backup safehouse. We dont' want to use it unless we have to."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Jess dropped her cards and stood up sending the table and cards crashing to the floor as she moved to the window by the door Robert had left a few minuets ago through. Jack stood with her as cassidy and Steven moved to the babies standing over there cribs wands at the ready and there eyes searching for any sign that some one would want to brake in. Jess looked at Kate " whats he doing here ?" she asked knowing Brian would need medical care once he was back to the house. Jess watched from a distant cursing she could not get closer and over hear what they were talking about.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 64 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top