Marriage is Murder - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 27 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

"Let Daddy check her when he gets back. He has some sort of potion that he uses for such things that seems to have amazing results. It seems to clear up the problem in no time," Khaat said. "Ive seen fussier babies get over that stuff in mere seconds with his potion for that.

"I'm glad you like the fabric," she said. "Daddy seems to have something else in mind for it but he won't tell me. He wants to wait until we get it back. Then he says he has a couple of touches to add to it, whatever that means. I'm going to brew some almond tea. Anybody else want some?"

She headed to the kitchen to make a fresh pot of almond tea. She found some of the special cookies Angus had made. Cinnamon and dried apricots in a shortbread dough. She put some on a plate and got juice cups for the kids while she got out tea mugs for the grownups.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Cassidy breathed out a sigh of relief and sat with Fallon on her knee who just whimpered every so often as she held her " I'd love some Khaat " she said knowing Roberts teas always soothed her nerves . Jess nodded and sat facing Cassidy watching she could see Cassidy was worried about Fallon and was pleased that her mothering instincts were developing so quickly.

" I know that potion I think he gave it to Andrew once " she said and chuckled " amazing stuff " she sat back smiling as Khaat brought out the tea things and poured the cups out she took her own and saw Cassidy carefully take hers placing it beside her on a table then reach for a cookie.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Khaat tucked away the fabric in her parents' closet just in time for the rest to come back from their run. Khaat accio'd more mugs for coffee. She was guessing her mother had won. Her mother didn't compete with the others but she knew her mother had all sorts of hidden skills that she just didn't say much about.

"I know its not beer, but I brewed some almond tea," Khaat said.

"Sounds marvelous, my dear," her father said.

"Would you check Fallon for colic?" she asked.

"I don't have to," he said. "I can hear it." He got up and went into his room and got a bottle of potion. He got an eyedropper and put a dose of it in the eyedropper. He brought it back out and gave it to Fallon. "Not to worry. It tastes like honey. She'll like it. Most babies like it just entirely too much. She won't need more than a few doses of it. I'll make sure she gets it. By bedtime tomorrow night, she'll be symptom free and I can give her a larger dose at bedtime so she sleeps through the night. She'll be fine."

Brian went to the bedroom and got the triplets and brought them out. Khaat had to admit to herself that she was feeling a bit guilty that she wasnt spending enough time with her children. They were getting plenty of attention, but not enough from her. She was feeling spread entirely too thin with five babies. And it was making her feel negligent. She was glad to see Brian bring out the triplets. She handed Andrew, Abbey, and Dakota each a cookie and a sippy cup with juice. They seemed to like the fruity cookies.

When Brian brought out the babies, Khaat picked up Julia and held her and Brian picked up Robert and Michael and sat with them, holding them and rocking them. He was becoming really proficient at holding two babies at once. That made her smile.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Cassidy was relived to hear it and smiled " thanks Robert I need a good nights sleep she woke us both at least five times last night " she said and looked at Steven a she could not hide a yawn any ,longer. " Sorry " she said and moved to pick up her cup Steven reached out and took Fallon to hold her as she smiled seeing Brian with two babies one in each arm.

"Show off " he said and chuckled at him with a grin on his face " just coz you beat me at running isn't it " he said and laughed at Andrews expression as he looked at his cookie still in his hand .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

"You have twins," Brian laughed. "You ought to be able to do this too. Both you and Jack. I'm trying to figure out how to do all three babies and have the other two on my lap. I don't have that figured out yet though. I am going to figure out how to do all five kids at once."

"You could shrink them," Robert shrugged.

"You are NOT shrinking my kids" Khaat said. "Not happening."

Abbey bit into her cookie and went over to Angus, holding out her hand, wanting another cookie for the other hand so that she could have one in each hand. He hesitated a moment and then reluctantly gave it to her. He looked at Khaat. "There is so very little sugar in it. It really is very healthy for them," he said, trying to defend himself.

"It's fine," Khaat said. "It just means she likes it."

"I know. And I know how she likes dried apricots. Probably one of the few kids in the universe who like dried apricots at that age."

"But they're minced up so finely that they won't have any trouble chewing them or eating them."

"I think that's why they like them," Khaat smiled. "Let them enjoy them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Steven chuckled " yeah we both do but I only do one at a time " he said and patted Fallon's back gently Jack chuckled and nodded.

" ow I have done it and its easy " he said and sat with Jess " that reminds me ours are still sleeping aren't they?" he asked her and she nodded.

" of course I checked on them " shes aid and heard both of their twins cry out " ow boy spoke too soon now there all awake " she said as jack walked out and back with one baby in each arm like Brian smiling at him " see easy" he chuckled as his daughter held to his shirt as he sat down Jess took James and left Catlin with Jack as she sat up and looked around the room her thumb in her mouth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Khaat was managing to rest Julia on her shoulder and to drink her tea at the same time. Julia took a big fistful of Khaat's long hair and pulled. Hard. Khaat wince but never said a syllable. Her father saw that Julia intended to try to use the long tresses to pull herself up straighter. He got up, and went over to Khaat. He very gently loosed the tiny fingers from yanking on her hair.

"Allow Grandpa," he said gently. He took Julia from Khaat and laid her on his own shoulder. Julia clutched at the short hairs at the back of his head and yanked. It just made him laugh. "You are one of the few people who have ever been able to do that and get away with it, Julia. I don't usually let anyone get close enough to do that. You truly are a spoiled child." At that moment she began to screech right in hhis ear. He frowned at her.

"That's code for 'I'm hungry,'" Angus said. He acciod a bottle from the fridge, warmed it and floated it to Robert

"Again?" Robert frowned. "Didn't we just do that?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Jess watched Khaat and saw Julia pull on Khaats hair and winced a little she knew that feeling and smiled at her " Don't worry they grow out of it " she said as Catlin cried out clapping her hands loudly " Jack I think ours need there bottles too" Jess said and jack handed one to her Catlin taking it and drinking as she rested on Jess's shoulder and holding her hair as she started to fall asleep. Jack took them both and headed into the bed room placing them down he walked back.

" out like lights" he said and sat with Jess his arm over her shoulders just as Fallon screamed and cried out on Stevens shoulder and squirmed a she cried Steven lay her down and looked at Robert.

" this is what she did last night too" he said looking at him and Kate.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 pm

"Patience," Robert said.

"Shall I, Robert?" Kate asked.

"Yes, please," Robert said. Kate went into the kitchen and made a bottle with just a small bit in it. It was a bit of formula that Kate had fixed with a special soothing potion in it. She took it to Steven.

"You'll need to give the colic potion time to work," Kate said. "But this mix will soothe her discomfort so she can rest. She may sleep a long while. We've had babies comfortable enough that theyve missed a feeding or so once they've had it, but not enough to hurt them. Give it to her and then simply do what you usually do to get her to sleep. the rest will take care of itself."

"Its worked like, well, magic, with every baby we've had in St. Mungos," Khaat said. "Its just a simple calming potion for children."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Steven nodded and looked at Cassidy smiling as she moved to take Fallon and the bottle she sat with her and gave her the formula for a moment she thought she would not take it but slowly Fallon began to cry less and drink more soon she finished the bottle and yawned turning to cuddle into Cassidy as she soon was asleep. " thank you " she said softly and smiled at them both as she carefully moved with her to her crib and lay her down covering her with the blanket Fiona had made for her.

Jack sat and watched smiling as Fallon fell asleep in Cassidys arms and then she moved out the room " that's good stuff " he said and chuckled as he looked at Jess with Catiline as he held James in his own almost finished his bottle.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top