Marriage is Murder - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 26 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:45 am

"Let him hang around Abbey and Dakota awhile," Angus laughed. "You know how Khaat is about making sure the girls eat healthy snacks. He'll learn to eat fruit and veggies from them. They like that stuff better than sweets. He'll be jealous about what they're eating that he isn't,and he'll want what they have. It'll work. Believe me. That's how Dakota learned to eat her veggies. Abbey loved them, and Dakota got jealous of her. Give it a try."

Abbey was sitting on the floor with the blocks and trying to learn to stack them when Dakota tossed a block right at Abbey's head, clocking her right in the forehead with the plastic block. Abbey began to cry.

"Oh, don't tell me we're back to that again," Angus sighed. "I'll have to sic her grandfather on her again if Dakota is going to go back to that old habit."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Jess smiled and nodded to Angus " I know that's why I'm glad he's here, I get the feeling his grand mother thinks fast food is all right for kids and I know its not " she said taking a sip of some coffee she had poured for herself as she sat watching the children " he'll get to know good eating habits from Dakota and Abby though I think he likes her " she said and chuckled as Andrew through his block at Dakota and sat defiant on the floor next to Abby. Jess looked at Angus wondering if she should tell him off for throwing the block or to leave it seeing he had done it in retaliation for Dakota's at Abby.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 am

"Leave it alone," Angus said. "Dakota needs to learn there are consequences for her actions." Dakota looke a bit irked with Andrew, make a rather ticky sounding babble at him and hurled a block at him instead. Angus tried hard not to laugh. Dakota did have a temper. "I have some cookies that are low in sugar for them but I am not rewarding them for poor behaviors. When they settle I'll get them for them. Just keep them from killing each other for now, I guess." He headed back to the kitchen. At that moment the triplets piped up. He sighed heavily, distracted again from his tasks. "And there's another country heard from," he sighed. He accio'd three bottles from the fridge and motioned them to follow him back to the bedroom. "Anybody free to do baby duty--again?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Jess chuckled and watched as Andrew dodged the brick but didn't retaliate instead helped Abby build a tower and knock it down again.Jess heard the babies and stood up as Angus spoke , speaking softly she smiled " sure I'll do it they should be all right for a moment " she said and made the bottles follow her to the babies room where she picked up Robert and fed him with a change she placed him back in his crib repeating with the other two before cleaning up and heading back through to the living room again where she saw Andrew this time sat with a book he flicked over the pages as if reading but Jess knew he was just imitating what he had seen her and the others do earlier in the day. Jess moved to the kitchen now that they were settled he took three cookies and handed each one to each child before she sat back down to read her book with one eye watching them closely.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Khaat went with her parents to the seamstress and when she took in the bolt of translucent white silk she was surprised. It was not as it was when she had purchased it. It had a beautiful shine to it. It shone with beautiful pastel colors like it was a lovely opal. It was so sheer that it was almost see through. It was translucent so no one would see through it, but it was truly the finest quality silk she had ever seen in her whole life. Ever.

"Daddy," she said, breathlessly, taking the bolt fro the bag, "Its incredible," she said, "Did you do this?"

"I might have altered it a bit," he confessed in the car. "Do you like it?"

"I've never seen anything like it. I've never seen anything so beautiful in all my life. Thank you."

"You're so very welcome, my darling," he said. "Anything to make you happy. Now, lets go get that dress made." He and Kate went in with her, and Khaat was specific on what she wanted. Robert and Kate had some ideas as well. The silk dress was going to follow the lines of the sheer lace dress, as a liner. And the beautiful opal-like sheen was only going to make the dress look like it was made for royalty. And it was going to go beautifully with the moonstones and the opals in the tiara that Brian had given her. The dress was sleeveless, but Robert asked for a matching shawl to be made out of the silk, and he promised Khaat he would make sure she had jewelry to match the tiara. He thought her shoes would be perfect with her dress.

It took them quite awhile to get the simple design decided just the way they wanted, to get Khaat's tiny measurements and to get the price settled and paid for, and the dates set for the fitting and the pick up of it. Once it was done, he brought Kate and Khaat back home.

Khaat was pleased and was anxious to show Jess and Cassidy what her father had done to the silk. Robert walked in to see the kids trying to decide whether to smack each other with the blocks or not. He flicked his wand at the blocks and made them soft, sponge blocks. "There," he said, "Beat yourselves with those all you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Jess saw Them all return walking over she kissed Jack who came in last then smiled as she saw Robert change the blocks this time Andrew picked it up and threw it at Dakota and laughed Jess gave him a stern look and he stopped folding his arms across his chest pouting the same pout Jack had.

Cassidy walked out with Fallon and smiled " did you get it?" she asked as Steven walked in and took Fallon from her so she could walk over to Khaat hoping she had the full dress on her " I can't wait to see it " she said and beamed as she glanced at Steven who smiled back at her as he stood with Fallon who gave a soft burp and giggled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Khaat looked at Brian. "Go outside," she told him.

"You're trying to get rid of me," he laughed.

"Yes. Go. Get out," she said.

"Alright. Steven? Jack? Care to join me for a run since I'm being tossed out of my own house?" Brian laughed.

"I'll join you and whip you all," Robert dared them. "Loser buys a round a beer."

"You're on," Brian said. "What about the rest of you? Anybody else want to go?"

"I'm going," Kate said, "I can beat Robert, so I'm betting I'll beat the rest of you."

""Angus, come along," Brian said.

"You mean I"m allowed out of the kitchen?" Angus said.

"Jess and Cassidy can handle it for a few minutes."

"Alright. I'm in," he said. "You're in trouble, Kate. I'll outrun you by at least a block."

"You're going to put a beer down on that?" Kate asked.

"Beer and an evening fixing dinner," he dared her.

"You're on," Kate grinned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

Jess laughed and looked at Jack who smiled " I'm in I need to stretch out my muscles any way " he said seeing Steven walk back from putting Fallon down.

" ow a run" whose got the bet on this time?" he asked looking at Cassidy " don't worry its all in fun " he said and kissed her as she did back to him " promise " he said softer and she nodded moving from him.

" go on run" she said smiling to him as she saw him transfigure his clothes into a jogging suit and move next to Jack as they both waited for the others.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Khaat watched Brian take off with Robert, Kate, Steven, Angus and Jack. She waited until they were down the beach.

"I wanted you to be able to see the silk Daddy bought for the liner dress," Khaat said. "And I dont' want Brian to see it. It's amazing. I know he's enchanted it, but...well, it's completely translucent, and its white but it shines with all the colors of an opal. When the light shines on it, it shimmers blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, all sorts of colors. It will match the moonstones and the opals in the tiara Brian gave me perfectly.And under the lace, I think it will be really elegant. What do you think?"

She got the bolt of fabric out of the bag and showed it to Jess and Cassidy. She pulled out a muggle photocopy of the dress that was being made out of the fabric. "The seamstress took what she needed off the bolt and gave me the rest of the fabric back. I will have the rest of the bolt to do other things with. Maybe a short little cocktail dress to wear out to dinner sometime. I dont know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Jess smiled seeing it and then closed Cassidys mouth " its enchanting Khaat " she said and moved to touch the fabric " it will flow like well.. silk " she said and chuckled as she continued to feel it " you will look radiant in it " she said and cassidy moved to touch it also.

" wow this is beautiful Khaat your dads a good judge of fabrics " she said and chuckled "Think he could do mine and Stevens?" she asked softly looking sheepishly at her then grinned " we have lots of time for ours " she admitted " but yours wow its stunningly beautiful Brian will be knocked off his socks" she said and stepped back " yep with that tiara on top he will be a fool not to marry you " she chuckled and heard Fallon crying again " i'm not sure whats wrong with her she won't stop i think it could be colic " she said and moved to pick her up from her crib returning with Fallon in her arms.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top