Marriage is Murder - Page 55
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 55 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 55 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 am

"No," Michael said. "She has cast a strong protection spell around herself. If we come near her, it will wake her and she will fight. No, we have to actively distract her. I wish it was that easy. If it had been, I'd have already taken it off of her while we were drinking champagne and eating trifle. I'm not sure what the consequences would be of violating her protection spell, but it does not feel good to me. It does not feel that it would be wise at all to even try. However, she will have to lower her defenses during the seance in order for us to use her memories of her husband to try to find him on the other side. And, besides that, she will be incredibly distracted in her search for him. If she could have found him by now, she would have. She needs us. That is definitely the time to do that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:24 am

Jess felt Jack hold her close to him " listen to him he's right " he said softly .

Cassidy sighed " That's my job , to find her husband on the plain and bring him here with Kate's help" she said and held Steven's hand. " Michael's is correct it would be disastrous to take that necklace while charmed " she said and moved to Jess " you of all know that " she smiled at her " we'll bring her back don't worry " she faced them all " all of us will bring her back to Brian" Steven smiled as she walked back to him he wrapped his arms around her like jack held Jess closely.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

Robert came out of the bedroom. He took a mug out of the cabinet. "So I take it you're all scheming? Kate and the kids are asleep, and the protection line will keep everyone out but Kate and me. So I feel like I can afford to get a cup of tea to read my book by. Michael? Have you told them the other part of this?"

"No," ichael said. "Should I have?"

"They need to know. Eileen is very desperate to find her husband. So--she waznts Khaat's magical abilities---her seers skills--to help her. So in order to maximize her control, she cut Khaat and spread some of Khaat's blood on the back of the necklace. It bonds Khaat to the necklace and gives Eileen power over her since she has already posessed her. We need to get the necklace and destroy it entirely in order to send Eileen back to the spirit world forever. Otherwise, she won't ever leave Khaat's body and we'll lose Khaat forever. Kate said she can sense that Khaat is doing her best to fight, but she can't win while the necklace is still around her neck because it overpowers her. And Khaat is getting weak and tired without her body and with Eileen tapping into Khaat's powers for her own."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Cassidy chuckled as Robert mention scheming " unsuccessfully " she said and lent back on Steven who held her tight against him and sighed. Jess nodded her agreement but said nothing as they began to talk more about Eileen and her husband Jess felt this was taking too long they should be getting Khaat back it was then she gave a shiver as if cold air had swept past her quickly and she froze looking at them all " I don't think we'd have trouble looking for her husband I think he found us " she said softly to Robert " you feel the cold in the air ?" eh took his hand and raised it only a few centimeters so he too could feel it.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 pm

"Well, that's because Kate has been overdoing herself," Robert said. "She's been trying to find Eileen's husband because Kate would prefer to have her daughter back. He showed up awhile ago and has been hanging around Kate because it was Kate who awakened him. It appears he is wandering about a little now since Kate is asleep and so is Eileen. He apparently has tried to wake Eileen by moving things in the bedroom, but she's too far asleep to hear him. So, I would presume he's given up and is merely looking about now. I wouldn't worry about him. Kate says he is a real ringer for our Brian, though."

"And why don't I find that comforting in the least?" Brian carped. "It merely means it is tougher to get rid of her then."

"Kate has not given up on it. Let her deal with it," Robert said. Brian felt the cold energy swirling around and around and around him, encircling him like a spiral.

"Cut it out," Brian snapped at it.

"Relax. Apparently he recognizes the resemblance and is as curious about that as Eileen was. You're in no danger."

"I didn't think I was. I was merely annoyed."

"One he gets a good look at you, he'll understand Eileen's confusion and most likely leave you alone," Robert said.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Jess sighed and nodded " that's good,guarantees he will be at the seance later " she said feeling the cold around her again and she shivered but moved to Jack who held her close " I'm not scared, just damn cold " she said and chuckled glancing at cassidy who followed the cold with her eyes as if she could see him.

" He is that " she said as Robert said he was the spit of Brian she watched him move around Brian and chuckled at the look on his face as he backed away moving around them all " he must have been away along time hes curios about everything" she said and lent back on Steven as he came up to her " yes, I see you " she said softly.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Brian heard Julia cry and the wisp of cold air blew past him like a flash.

"Not my kids you don't!" Brian said, dashing down the hall after it. Robert apparated out and apparated into the doorway of the bedroom. Brian went to dash into the bedroom to dash past Robert and Robert's protection line smacked him flat, like a concrete block wall. It threw Brian right to the floor and nearly knocked him unconscious.

"You forgot about the protection wall," Robert said calmly to Brian. "I told you you could not pass. We'll be fine."

"You let HIM in and not me?" Brian coughed and sputtered from being winded. "They're MY kids!"

"He was a father to be. He just wants to see them. And how am I to suppress a breeze anyway? Relax. I'm right here. Now--go make sure you didn't break anything."

"I'm fine!" Brian nearly exploded with frustration.

"I have this," Robert repeated calmly. "Maybe you need Jack to go swimming with you or something."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Cassidy ran behind Robert and chuckled jack followed suit also stifling a smirk , cassidy looked in and smiled " hes just looking at them not harming, he couldn't in his weak state " she said and looked down at Brian " can't say the same about you " she said Jack stepped forward .

"Come on, gym time " he said knowing it was late but he also knew he had to get Brian to work off the anger he was willing to do what ever it took " I bet you dinner at the restaurant of your choice you couldn't beat me on laps?" he said hoping Brian's betting instinct would take over. Jess chuckled and walked over to them.

" take it its the best you'll get " she said smiling.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 pm

"Go work out," Robert ordered. "Take the offer, Brian. You're entirely too angry. I won't let anything or anyone hurt my family. You know that. Its gonna be a mightly long night if you don't." Brian sighed, pulled himself up to his feet and walked down towards the gym, motioning to Jack.

"You'd better be prepared to money up," Brian told Jack. Robert smiled. Brian would give it a good go, but he wasn't sure Brian would win this time after hitting that protection wall that hard. Robert watched the mobiles on the cribs moving very softly.

"You know they're not your children," Robert told the spirit gently. "Or hers. They belong to my daughter." The mobiles stood still. "Makes you sad, doesn't it?" Robert asked. "I get it. But Eileen can't have them or my daughter. It won't replace your child--or you. Once she finds you, I hope she'll go with you and leave us in peace."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 am

Jack chuckled " always do mate always do" he said as they walked to the pool Jack transfigured his clothes into swim trunks and saw Jess raise an eye brow then shake her head " don't lose the kids school fund money jack " she said and smiled at him as she watched them head outside. Cassidy sighed deeply,

"He understands " she said softly and stepped back feeling the breeze blow past her " wow, hes upset I think too " she moved back to the living room sitting with Jess and drank some tea to relax her as she watched him pace back and forth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 100 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 77 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top