Marriage is Murder - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 8 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:00 am

"I didn't know anyone could surf in the dark," Brian laughed. Khaat had frowned at seeing Andrew up so far past his bedtime. She'd never seen Jess or Jack allow that before. It was a surprise to her. She and Brian waved to Andrew as he left.

"Its fine now as far as we can tell," Brian said. "Thanks. The coffee smells heavenly. She and I haven't had a time for a sip of water, much less coffee or food. And I know she's tired."

"You're as tired as I am," Khaat said.

Robert and Kate came up from the basement and they smiled seeing Khaat and Brian back. "So?" Robert asked.

"Done. And we're all quite a bit richer," Brian grinned.

"Nice," Robert said. "Well done, Son. Get yourselves some food and some sleep."

"In a bit," Khaat said, too tired to go cook anything. "I just want to enjoy the coffee." She wasn't going to admit she was just too tired to cook.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:07 am

Steven smiled and chuckled " yeah it was difficult but I felt the waves and managed it " he said as he saw Cassidy hide a chuckle " ok after six failed attempts" he admitted but smiled wrapping his arm around her. Jess smiled at Khaat.

"Andrew wouldn't sleep he kept asking where you both were so rather than trying to make him sleep we took him down to the beach with us watching and let him tire himself out " she said looking at them both " if you want something to eat I can make it ?" she said looking at the two of them. " I don't mind " she said and smiled at them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 am

"That would be great," Brian said. "Just something simple. Don't go to any trouble because of us."

"How are you two doing?" Robert asked. "I did not intend for you both to be gone for nearly two days straight." He put his hand on Khaat's forehead. "Weak. You overdid it. Bed soon." He checked Brian. "Exhausted and in pain." He drew off Brian's pain for him. "Bed soon for you too. You both need some food and some sleep. Did you bring me any financial books?"

Brian reached in his pocket and pulled out a handful of miniaturized bankbooks and droped them into Robert's hands. "There's all of them."

"Thank you. I'll double check them and get back to you by morning. I got an owl from Gelding. He wants me to leave his family alone. I told him I would do that when he leaves mine alone. The next move is his. We shall wait and see. He has apparently started to see enough death now, though. Looks like we might be getting somewhere. Well done, All."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Steven watched Jess walk into the kitchen and sat back Holding cassidy against him as he sighed loving how this day had turned out , peaceful after the car crash and Brains beating he hoped things would stay this calm and peaceful as he looked down at Cassidy who smiled back up at him and yawned " your tired Cassie, go sleep" he said and she sighed but sat up moving to kiss him " good night all " she said sleepily and headed to her's and Fallon's room she knew Steven would join her soon.

Jess walked out with a tray of sandwiches and a pasta salad and placed them in front of Khaat and Brian and smiled " help your self " she said and sat back down smiling you need food both of you" she took up her cup and warmed up the coffee she found inside. Jack yawned and smiled " Jess I'm off to sleep good night" he said and headed out Jess finished her coffee and placed the empty cup on the tray and stood up well enjoy the food I'll be up early tomorrow Jacks taking me shopping , he doesn't know that yet but he will" she said and chuckled as she headed to jack and her room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 am

"Thanks," Brian said. He picked up two sandwich halves and gave one to Khaat and kept one for himself. They enjoyed the sandwiches, the coffee and the pasta salad. Then he and Khaat ate, realizing they had allowed themselves to get more hungry than they thought they had been. The house was getting quiet because the others had gone to bed. They sat in the quiet, yawning. Khaat laid her head on Brian's shoulder, and they had just started to doze off when they heard the triplets fussing. They both groaned tiredly. Khaat flicked her wand for three bottles to accio from the kitchen. They got up tiredly and sent the leftovers of their own meal back to the kitchen to take care of itself.

Then they went back to the bedroom. They fed the babies and diapered them, put them back to bed. they went and checked on Abbey and Dakota and found they were both sound asleep peacefully. Brian secured the house and then he and Khaat went to bed. They barely laid their heads on the pillows when they fell asleep.

When they woke, they realized it was nearly 9 am. It was over 4 hours past their time. They heard the sounds of the others being up and smelled coffee and tea. They were both dragging this morning. Neither of them felt like they wanted to. Brian was sore, and Khaat just wanted to sleep in. She curled up against Brian and dozed off for a few more minutes. When she finally woke, she and Brian got up. They noticed then that someone had come in and taken out the bassinets of the triplets so that the babies didn't wake them. Khaat took away Brian's pain, and She and Brian dragged themselves to the basement in order to work out just a little bit to loosen their muscles and to wake up. They didnt work out long. Then they came back upstairs and went in and showered and dressed for the day. They dressed comfortably and finally went out where the others were.

They said good morning to everyone else, got coffee for themselves, and decided to just sit and enjoy their morning coffee before they did anything else.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Steven sat with Cassidy and smiled as she fed Fallon laughing as Jack played horse with Andrew running around on the patio and back inside till jack was wore out and placed him down on the floor " kitty" Andrew shouted and pointed to max moving quickly after him . Jack chuckled and sat down next to Jess who sat with a coffee she smiled at Khaat and Brain " Morning guys did you sleep well?" she asked moving to the kitchen to place the cup in the sink. Returning she spoke again " hope the horse over there didn't wake you with there playing?" she poked Jack who chuckled.

Steven looked at Brian and Khaat " Kate took the triplets out your room this morning she said you looked like you needed the extra hours " he said brushing his hand over Fallon's head lightly and smiling at Cassidy as he stood up and moved to the kitchen for a cup of fruit juice.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't think anyone woke us," Brian laughed. "Its been years since she and I slept later than about 6 am. Evidently we must have needed it. Lazy there,..." he pointed to Khaat, "would have still been sleeping if I hadn't made her haul her behind down to the gym."

"A little activity is good for both of you," Robert said. "Keeps you from becoming stoved up. Too much, though, is just too much. Be careful with that."

"I have baby weight to lose," Khaat complaiined.

"You didn't gain that overnight, and you dont' need to try to take it off overnight either," Robert said. "A little at a time. And my guess is that you'll start to feel your energy starting to return today or tomorrow. Just dont' try to see how fast you can use it up. You both need to get some breakfast."

"I'm on that," Angus called from the kitchen. "I know how much they prefer fruit salads in the mornings, so I'm almost done putting together a large fruit salad for each of them, and there are still some coconut scones left from breakfast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Steven chuckled and nodded " you both deserve it, and Roberts right, just relax. " he said smiling he looked at Cassidy who handed Fallon to him and placed a towel on his shoulder while she took the now empty bottle through to the kitchen and cleaned it placing it in a steamer ready for the next feed. Just as she did she chuckled as Andrew snuck out from under the table and snuck a coconut scone, giggling he disappeared back under to eat it .

" Your coconut scones must be good there disappearing by them selves " she said and chuckled pointing to under the table where Andrew was hid. Cassidy moved into the living room where she saw Steven with Fallon over his shoulder, she gave a soft burp and gave a small giggle.

Jess looked at Jack and smiled " ok husband of mine shopping you promised last night you'd take me now mush" she said and pulled him to his feet smiling.

" ok ok Jess lets go, see you guys round about supper time" he said and winked as Jess hit his arm.

" Hey, I will leave you some money " she said and laughed as they walked out the door and to one of the cars. Quickly they drove down the road and to the shops. Cassidy chuckled and looked at Brian and Khaat
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 pm

"Khaat," Robert said, "I'm going to steal Brian from you after you two eat. I need him to go over financial information with me so we can make sure we're on solid ground. Its looking actually very good, but i want to keep it that way."

"Can I help?" Khaat asked.

"You are very good with finances, I will admit," Robert said. "You always were. But, no, I think this calls for more of Brian's expertise."

"You mean his 'steal-from-the-rich-and-give-to-the-poor' skills," she said.

"Well, something like that," Robert laughed.

"Are we stealing some more?"

"No, we're just making sure that we we did steal doesn't float back to where it came from," Robert said.

"Gelding," she said. "He's threatening. Isn't he?"

"Not in the way you mean. He's only threatening to tell Grindlewald that i stole from him, and since Gelding's monies were illegally obtained outside of England, I can't imagine Grindlewald wanting to bother with it. So, if he wants to go whine to Gellert Grindlewald, he can go right ahead and do it. I really dont' care. But I think I've found some more of Geldings fundin I can tie into a knot and inconvenience his new thoughts about operating out of Eastern Europe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Steven sat listening and chuckled " yep sounds like stealing from the rich and giving to the poor meaning eh organization" he said standing to rock Fallon on his shoulder a little as he looked at them all. He paced back and forth feeling her wriggling on his shoulder but he knew she held her wind and had more to give, and she did with a soft burp " good girl " he said and lay her in his arms where she yawned and fell asleep. Cassidy walked over and took her from him and lay her in her bassinet to sleep before heading back to Steven to sit lent against him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 100 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 54 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top