Marriage is Murder - Page 61
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 61 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 61 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Khaat was glad that things seemed to be happy at the safehouse for right now. She didn't want her children to have to grow up in a safehouse. She thought about the price on her head and on her father's, set by Grindlewald. As famous as Remus was, he'd never made the list of wanted criminals. When she had been across the veil, all Remus had said was how proud he was of her. They'd had time. She'd caught him up on so much, including that. And he had merely laughed. He was proud of his older brother and of her. He had told her, "Sweetheart, it only means you're making enough of a difference that Grindlewald has to be worried about you." She remembered his words. Somehow no matter whether he was alive or not, Remus had always managed to look out for her.

"Where are you?" her father's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Huh?" she asked, looking at him.

"Where were you? You were a million miles away."

"With Remus," she said softly. He merely smiled.

"Good memories, I hope?"

"New ones," she said.

"Some time, I'd like to hear them. I miss him too," Robert said.

"that would be nice," Khaat replied. "I'd like that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Cassidy looked at Khaat feeling she knew where her thoughts were she had only met him once but she smiled he had a presence that even she had felt in the astral plain when she was there she could tell if he had been alive she would have learned much from him just as she now did from Robert. Cassidy nursed Fallon as she watched every one feeling for today at least things could be sort of normal . Steven smiled and held Cassidy close.

" Here " he placed some wedding magazines on the table in front of her and she smiled at him.

" ok Steven let start planning" she said as Fallon finished her bottle.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:41 pm

"Why don't you and your dad go hae that talk outside next to the pool while I do the dad thing with the kids?" Brian asked her.

"Do you mind?" she asked as Abbey brought Brian a toy teacup.

"Mind? Of course not. Besides, apparently I'm going to have tea with my daughter. And you know how important a decent cup of tea is," Brian said, taking the teacup from Abbey. Robert laughed.

"I'll refresh your seer's tea," Robert told Khaat," and then we'll go outside for a bit." She nodded. Robert refilled Khaat's mug and refilled his own mug with Earl Grey. Then he sent the mugs outside to the table near the pool and helped Khaat outside so she could simply spend time with her father telling him about her time with Remus.

"I'm glad they're getting that time," Brian said. "For awhile, I wasn't so sure she was going to have anymore time with him or with any of the rest of us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Cassidy looked threw seeing a few she liked one dress caught her eye it was white with gold embroidery on she then continued to flick threw glancing at Kate " Kate could...um is there any one who could make me this dress?" she asked turning the page to her to show her it she hoped she would know some one who could make it then she saw the bouquets one stood out she was quite surprised at how easy she saw things she liked it was white with baby's breath and purls that hung down between cream roses she sighed hoping and feeling that planing now meant that it would not happen. she looked at Steven she had never wanted anything like this so much before even Clays had felt second place but Steven's seemed more permanent.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

"Try the dressmaker Khaat used," Kate said. "Or ask Brian to ask Fiona to see what she can do with the design. Either one. It doesn't look all that difficult, and I would think that either one of them would be able to do that for you. Especially if you can get the overlay already embroidered. And sometimes it is possible to get a bolt of fabric that is already embroidered." She glanced outside and saw that Robert was sitting with his chair up against Khaat's and that he had his arm around her letting her lay her head on his shoulder.

"There was a time, when Remus was alive, that moments like that would not have happened for those two," she said. "It seems that Remus actually brought them together, without intending to. And now, without intending to, he keeps them together. Its nice to see. Brian, I thought for sure you'd want to be in on that discussion about Remus."

"No," Brian said. "She already told me last night. She was a bit restless, even as tired as she was, so we talked a bit. Its fine." He had gotten juice from the fridge and had poured it into the toy tea set and gotten some tiny cookies to put with the tea set. Dakota came over to join the tea party and he motiond to Andrew in case he wanted to join them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Cassidy flicked threw some more pages and found a dress shop that sold the right material " I will talk to her once she's finished with Robert and your right its good go have some one to get close to , my father wasn't exactly one for getting close to " she said turning back from looking out the same window back to her books with a deep sigh " wish he had " she said softly and watched Brian take some juice and pouring it in the small play cup. Steven walked over from being down in the gym he poured out a glass of water and drank " seen anything yet " he asked Cassidy who closed the magazine and smiled at him " ow so you have" he summarized and smiled as he looked at Kate .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm

"You know better than to try to see the gown before the wedding," Kate laughed. "That is none of your business. Brian will guide you with your tux, but you cannot be part of most of the rest of this. You know better."

"Brian will?" Brian asked.

"Yes. You will," Kate said. "You will take your instructions from Kate or me and then you will make sure he gets the right thing. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he saluted her.

"Better. Much better," she nodded. "Are you going to have Angus do your cake, Cassidy?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Cassidy smiled and nodded " if its not that much trouble for him" she said and looked at him hoping he could she had loved the one he had done for Khaat she opened a catalog and scanned cakes " I don't seem to be able to find the one I would like here he sat back " its white and gold with gold flowers on and our initials in gold on one side " she said looking at Kate hoping she would know what she was describing " I don't see one in this book or the others " she loked up at Steven then at Angus.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:25 pm

"That's simple," Angus said. "Not a problem. You'll have to decide what flavors you want the tiers. Most brides make each tier a different flavor now. And you'll have to decide what time of day you want the wedding so that you can start thinking about what you want for the menu for the meal. I presume you would like me to do that as well?"

"Don't forget something to wear for traveling after the ceremony," Kate said.

"You too," Brian told Steven. "Or Khaat will just surprise you with something. Trust me, you'd rather buy it yourself."

"Are you saying my daughter has bad taste?" Kate frowned.

"No. I'm saying my wife sees me as being a lot more handsome and classy than I really am," Brian laughed.

"She happens to think you are exceptionally handsome and very, very sexy," Kate said.

"Sexy?" he frowned at Kate, finding it hard to believe his mother in law--the woman who raied him--was bluntly saying he was sexy.

"You heard me. She believes you are the sexies man on the face of the planet, my boy," Kate said, brushing his hair.

"Well, that makes me feel so much better," he said sarcasically. "For a moment there I thought you were going to say something with a little pressure to it." Angus laughed out loud at Brian's sarcasm.

"Come on, Mate," Angus said. "She hasn't even noticed another man since that trip to Venice you two took."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Cassidy groaned as Angus spoke of all the things she had to do Steven placed his hand on her shoulder " do what you need to Angus but the top tier has to have a bride and groom on top as a keep sake " he said smiling as he knew she had nothing from her first marriage and he from his second or third but this time he would and nothing would brake them apart. Cassidy shrugged at Brian's words " I guess its another shopping trip" she said and chuckled at Brian and Kate's banter .

"Hes right mate, she hasn't batten even an eye at any one else. " Steven said keeping his hand on Cassidy who reached back and took it in her own as she continued to glance threw the magazines. Jess finished feeding the twins and watched Andrew playing happily Jack laughed at Brian and Kate.

" yea I agree Mate" he said and chuckled " ow Steven whose gonna be best man?" he asked and saw him shrug his shoulders.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 100 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 80 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top