Marriage is Murder - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 80 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Robert smiled when he saw Andrew in the doorway. He motioned the boy over. "She's going to be okay," Robert said. "I promise. she might have a headache for a bit, but she'll be okay. I know you didn't mean to do it. Accidents happen. Andrew, its normal to be angry about magic we don't like. But your daddy is not a werewolf all the time. In fact, I bet you've never seen him as a werewolf. You might never. None of us know until it happens what kind of magic we will ever get. My brother was a werewolf, but my brother was a wonderful man. And we miss him very much. It wasn't the werewolf in him that caused him to pass away. He passed away fighting for the freedom of all of us. And that is never, ever wrong. The next time you go to Khaat and Brian's house, you should talk to my brother's wizard portrait. Remus would like you. And he'd help you feel better about it. So will your daddy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Andrew looked at Robert as he spoke and sighed " Mabby hate me now she no be my friend" he said softly then he heard Robert talk about Remus and he nodded " Daddy showed the bottle he has , told me you made it for him" he said then he looked at Abby then at Robert " will he?" he asked with a soft smile, Jack walked over and placed his hand on Andrews shoulder " I will too me and your mother " he said and Andrew smiled at them both " I be good from now on" he said " no more bad only good " he grinned cheekily " sometimes" he said and jack chuckled.

" Well we can't ask for perfection" he said and chuckled picking Andrew up but he struggled leaning down to the sleeping abby, gently he kiss her for head.

" I'm sorry Mabby" he said then held Jack tight and looked at Robert.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:34 pm

"Haven't we all made Angus hold his delicious breakfast long enough?" Robert asked. "I'm starving. You lot go along and eat. Lets not waste his great food for one more moment. I'll be along in a moment."

"I can stay," Khaat said.

"No, he told her firmly. "You go. I have this. I won't miss breakfast, I promise. You all go along now."

When they all had gone, Robert laid his hand on Abbey's forehead and drew off everything that could be pain for her. Then he woke her from unconsciousness. She was afraid and reached for her grandpa. Robert picked her up and held her, letting her curl into his neck, hiding her face there and holding her close, reassuring her.

Khaat had gone, a bit unwillingly, with Brian to the breakfast table, where Angus had used enchantments to keep breakfast at the right temperature. Kate sat down at her place calmly, trusting in Robert. As people got there, they filled their plates and the atmosphere in the dining room seemed to be settling back into normal. And then Robert brought Abbey to the table in his arms. She was awake and just cuddling with him. He sat down at his place and Kate filled his plate more than usual and handed him Abbey's silverware and his own. He sat quietly and fed her from his own plate, from the deliberate extra portion Kate had put there. He made light of the whole incident but since she was clinging to her grandpa he simply indulged her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Andrew kept glancing at Abby as he sat opposite her at the table he just pushed his food around his plate. Jack and Jess smiled then looked at Cassidy and Steven. " You guys ready for the big day?" he asked Cassidy shook her head but Steven nodded making Jack laugh out loud.

" I have still to..huh seems there's nothing else to do now but wait" cassidy said and chuckled as she ate " foods good Angus , hows the cake coming?" she asked and glanced at Andrew " come one Andrew eat your breakfast " she said " make you big and strong like your dad " she smiled seeing Andrew eat a little more.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm

"Andrew," Robert said, "Eat your breakfast. Abbey watches every move you make. She copies you. If you eat, she will too. Now do it for Abbey."

Angus laughed a bit at Cassidy's question. "The wedding is weeks away. If I start it now, it won't be fresh. The design is done, but what it boils down to is a great lot of work all done at once if it is to be done right. I'll have it done. You really do worry a lot. Khaat, teach her how to deligate, would you?"

"After the wedding, yes," Khaat laughed. "You'll have to live with bridal nerves until then, Angus." They all laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Andrew looked at Abby and started to eat more now feeling he was showing her what to do. Cassidy looked at Angus "Your right, damn these nerves ,sure sure Angus you know whats needed " she said and sighed Steven kissed her cheek gently " I keep wishing it was sooner " she aid knowing the date was set and that's when it would be.

" it will be here soon enough now stop worrying" he said to her holding her hand in his own. Jack watched Andrew and smiled a little as he finished his breakfast hoping Abby would not be angry with Andrew and would copy him to eat her own food too.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Abbey didn't behave as if she even understoo what was wrong. She was just enjoying her grandfather's extra pampering. Robert was already used to feeding her a bit and then himself a bite. And he was more than able to jockey two forks at once.

"I suspect she doesn't remember being hit, so I doubt she is ever going to have any ill feelings towards Andrew for this," Robert laughed. "She's just a glutton for attention like the rest of us are. So, tell me, what are everyone's plans for the day."

"I plan on puttiing the nursery to rights," Brian said. "Its a bit overturned. it will take some magic to mend some of those things. Its amazing how much amage a three year old can do in so short a time." He smiled. He already knew how much damage his daughters could do even though they were half Andrew's age. He looked at Khaat. "And what will you do, my dear?"

"I dont know yet. Maybe finish reading Remus's book," she said. "I'm not altogether sure."

"A nice relaxing day. Sounds just like what you need, and what this place is famous for anyway. You coul do it and work on your tan, you know."

"I might," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Jack looked at Andrew who still looked down in the mouth " what about we go swimming again?" he said and saw him shake his head he didn't feel like swimming. Jack looked at Robert " she might not remember but I think he still feels guilty about it" he said " well we're going to relax out by the pool and maybe we'll go down to the beach " he said hoping that would pick up Andrews spirits. Steven looked at Cassidy as he smiled at her.

"How about that surfing lesson now " he said and she smiled widely at him.
" You mean that, your not going to back out this time ?" she asked finishing her food and pushing the plate to one side " Hey does any one want to watch me wipe out on a surf board?" she said and laughed " Steven's going to teach me how to surf , should be fun" she said and kissed him lightly " ok hot stuff lets go" she said and took his hand in her own.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 pm

"I might go tan," Khaaat said.

"I'll surf, "Brian said.

"You lot don't know how to surf. Not properly," Angus said.

"I suppose you could do better."

"Of course I can," Angus said, somewhat surprising Khaat. "You wanna bet on it? Loser cooks dinner?"

"Oh, you're on," Brian said, his eyes lighting up at the sound of a challenge.

"You have gone entirely too long without anyone to challenge you," Robert laughed at Brian. "Just don't break that collarbone again."

"No. I won't," Brian promised. "Steven? Jack? either one of you feel like a harmless wager? Unless you're afraid we'll have to eat your cooking, that is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Steven laughed " sure if you can handle Cassidy falling off the board" he said and saw her pout at his words but chuckled after a minuet and rested back against him " sure Brian we'll take your wager " Steven chuckled this time along with Jack.

" As much as I want to I'd better stay with Andrew today" he said but Jess shook her head and touched his hand gently.

" no go and have fun Andrew can stay with me " she said and Andrew looked at them.

" may I get down?" he asked and Jess nodded she watched him walk to the main doors and sit down looking out to the pool
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top