Marriage is Murder - Page 81
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 81 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 81 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 pm

"Abbey," Robert said quietly to her. "Do you want to go outside with Mama?" She nodded. "Alright," he said. "Then take your sunglasses with you when you go out." She scrambled off of his lap and ran to her room. She stopped short, seeing the mess. She took a moment and spotted her glasses on the floor. She brought the back to Robert, showing him they were broken. "Don't you worry about that for one moment," Robert smiled. He flicked his wand at the little pair of glasses and repaired them for her. "Khaat, take her sunscreen if you take her out."

"I wil. Not to worry. Its in my beach bag. I'll get it."

"I'll get it for you," Brian said. "Dakota and I will go on out and you can catch up later." He kissed Khaat and got Dakota out of her high chair. "Let's go, Shorty." She babbled something at Brian that Khaat didn't catch, and Brian just looked down at Dakota and said, "Not now. Later. Sand now." He picked up the beach bag and took it an Dakota outside. Abbey followed her father. She looked at Andrew, and copying what she' jus heard Brian say, she said to Andrew, "Sand. Now." She followed Brian and Dakota outside.

"You have a tagalong," Robert called to Brian.

"I know," Brian laughed as he stepped outside, heading for the beach.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Jess smiled as Abby took charge of Andrew , he looked at Abby and stood up Jess changed his clothes into some swim trunks and watched him walk slowly behind them she could not help but chuckle " Abby will set him right " she said and smiled at Robert before standing and walking to the doors, she watched as he sat on the warm sand. Jack watched Andrew and smiled as he ran to the waters edge , he could see him sitting trying to make sand castles but each just crumbled in the dry sand " try using some water to hold it together" he shouted back up. Andrew heard his dad and saw a small bucket standing he filled it and walked back up poring it over the sand sitting he molded it happy as he played in the now damp sand close to Abby.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 am

Khaat put her towel on the sand and sat down near Abbey and made sure the kids all had sunscreen. Dakota sat with them playing in the wet sand. Brian picked up his board and brought it outside. "You need anything, Babe?" he asked Khaat.

"Nope. We're good. Go ahead," she said, settling back with her sunglasses and her book--Remus's journal. Khaat watched Brian head for the beach to go surf. She hand't been alone with the kids very long when she heard a voice.

"How would any man leave a beautiful creature like you alone on a tropical beach?" the smooth deep voice asked. She looked up to see one of the most handsome dark haired men she'd ever seen standing over her. He was in swim trunks and he was very muscular and tanned.

"I am not alone," Khaat smiled politely. She watched Abbey look up from her sand.

"Go," she told Andrew. "We go." She got up and tugged at Dakota and headed quickly for the house, wanting Andrew to come along.

"Cute kids," the stranger said. "Surely they can't be yours. That is not the figure of any woman who has had a child." Khaat laughed out loud.

"And what exactly does that look like?" she said. "Flabby and stretched out of shape?"

"You do look like you're in marvelous shape," he said, obviously flirting with her. Robert was just opening his paper when he saw the three kids come back in, clearly at Abbey's doing.

"Abbey?" he frowned. "You just went out."

"Bad," she said to him strongly, looking defiant at him. "No go out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:15 am

Jack and Steven looked back up the beach to Khaat they looked at each other and picked up their boards. Andrew looked at Abby then at the man he stood up glaring at the man and walked in with Abby when she spoke he did too " man not nice on beach wiv auntie Katty " he said looking back out. Jack motioned to Steven who was about to set Cassidy on the board when he saw Jack and shook his head to Cassidy " wait here , he road to shore and placed his board in the sand as he waited for Jack to get to him Cassidy swum to shore.

" I fight by your side " she said drawing close to him as they all stood waiting for Brian " HAY BRIAN SOME GUYS MAKING A MOVE ON YOUR WIFE" shouted Steven as together they walked up to Khaat.

" you ok ?" jack asked folding his arms to accentuate his muscles showing he meant business.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:21 am

"Hey," the man said, raising his arms in surrender, "I come in peace. I don't exactly have a place to hide a gun in these trunks. I didn't realize she was married."

"I'm alright," she said to Jack and Steven and Cassidy as Brian walked up on the scene, seeing that clearly they had it in hand. Inside, Kate had positioned the kids behind her while Robert had made his way, out of sight to a position in the house where he could see the man on the beach.

"You're absolutely right, Abbey and Andrew," Robert said. "He is not a nice man. Kate, I want you to do an aura reading on him, please."

"You haven't asked me to do that for years, Robert," Kate frowned. Angus moved to the kids while Kate made her way to Robert.

"Oh, that just isn't good at all," Kate said. "I haven't seen one of those since....well, its been a long time." Robert knew she had deliberately not finished her sentence. He understood.

"Fortunately it looks like they're on it. I would like to not have to go out," Robert replied. "Guard the kids. Just to be safe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:44 am

Jack walked up with the others Steven standing with Cassidy as Brian walked past up to Khaat , Jack spoke first " well now you know, so move on " he said a slight growl in his voice as he spoke. Steven touched Jacks arm making him calm down. Andrew moved to the window he wanted to watch he saw his father looking at the man his face was pressed up against the glass watching closely at what was going on. He looked up at Kate " dat really bad man he make daddy angry. " he said
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 am

"I know," Robert said. "Stay in the house. Stay with Grandma Kate and Uncle Angus. Don't leave them for any reason."

The man on the beach showed little sign of upset when a whole battalion of protectors showed up around the stunning blonde. He turned his attentions back to her now, ignoring the others. He took her hand and bent down and was kissing her hand in a very formal, gentlemanly gesture when Khaat's necklace burst into a brilliant green light and fired directly into the man. It struck him in the chest and threw him back almost 20 feet into a tree. Khaat grasped her hand around the stone immediately as if she were trying, in vain, to hush it. She looked at Brian, wide eyed.

Brian looked beyond her and saw the figure apparate out in a puff of black smoke. Very black. More black than he'd seen in a long while. "Keep him away from my kids," Brian ordered them all, knowing already that they would. He seemed to just need to say it to satisfy himself. "Khaat, you stop being nice to him. Leave him alone. Your necklace doesn't like him, and thats' all the proof I need. Its never wrong."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 am

Jack stood wide eyed as the necklace sent the man on his back he jumped between them both now knowing he too was a wear " go now or I will tear you limb from limb" he growled at him his eyes flashed Yellow in his anger. Andrew watched his mouth now open but he felt Angus pull him back away from the window " awe daddy gonna beat bad man" he said and moved to sit with Abby and Dakota. Jack moved to the man and faced him something about him caught his eye something he'd seen before he paused. " who are you?" he asked his mind now distracted buy what he saw.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:22 am

"Your worst nightmare, Kid," the man grinned, unphased. "You can try to tear me limb from limb but you won't get far." His brown eyes began to shift color to bright emerald green, the power beginning to start coursing through his veins. "I learned from the best, Boy. You won't win. Give me the girl and I'll let the children live." He saw the small reaction in Jack's eyes. He'd hit an emotional vein with Jack. Either some of those kids on the beach had been his, or he had kids in the Lupin compound. He laughed, truly amused. "You don't win when you play poker, do you? Don't give up your dayjob, little werewolf. Gambling is not your strongsuit."

"No, but it is mine," Brian said fiercely, his great love for the people he loved pushing any fears far behind him. He stood now between the stranger and Khaat, and now clutching tight to Khaat's hand. He hauled Khaat to her feet and Khaat reached ther hand toward the sand for her white sarong. It snapped up around her waist and tied itself loosely so that it hung gracefully off her hips.

"She is a luscious creature, isn't she?" the stranger looked at Khaat, his tone a bit lusty now towards her. "She will be my greatest posession, my finest trophy." Khaat bristled. She wasn't anybody's posession or trophy. He looked at her. "If you want your children to live, you'll come with me now. I shall call you Lillith."

"I am NOT Lillith!" Khaat was furious.

"Not yet. Not legally," he said. "But you will be my wife. My Lillith."

"I don't think so," Brian replied for her before she could think. Her brain was beginning to want to shut down on her. Then she felt like her energies were suddenly being divided. She looked behind her and she could see Remus standing to this man's left and slightly behind him. He held up in his hand the bag Brian had found behind the waterfalls at the farm and gestured the bag towards her. It seemed clear to her. She had to go check those stones. But her father had given them to Lee for analysis. And then suddenly, in her mind, Remus had stepped directly in front of her, thrusting some part of her backwards out of his way.

"Robert," Kate said softly, inside the house. "Khaat's aura has changed color. It's faded to half its strength. I can see the others but hers has faded to half."

"Yes, and she's looking at nothing," Robert said, concerned. "Like she's in a trance."

"She's seeing something, but I dont' know what," Kate said. "I'm blocked by that damned tree."

"She won't go," Khaat's voice said, but it was an empty monotone that replied. "I will take her from you before she ever goes with you." Khaat felt like Remus was standing even closer with her, so close he almost could breathe the same air she breathed. She heard his words, but it sounded like it was her voice saying them. Brian's head snapped around looking at her, completely confused. He looked in her eyes. Something had changed. Khaat's hand snatched up the old battered wand from the sand. Remus's wand. She aimed it, but it wasn't her stance. He'd seen that dueling position before, but not from her. Not at all. And she fired, wordlessly. The old wand hadn't had so much power since Remus had wielded it himself. Now it seemed to roar with power. So much so that Brian was blindsided by seeing so much power erupt from his wife, from a wand not matched originally to her. Now the power that almost exploded from the tip of the wood slammed the man into the tree with so much force that Brian clearly heard bones breaking in the body of the large hulking man that wanted Khaat for his own. As he slid down the tree, he apparated out, and away in wispy curls of black smoke, so black that they were completely opaque. Brian had seen evil signatures before, but nothing like this. That just wasnt' good. Khaat's knees seemed to buckle under her and she started to simply fall.

"Remus!" she desperately called automatically for him, feeling him distancing from her again and in her confusion, she was afraid. She felt Brian's strong arms catch her and lay her back down on the sand.

"Khaat," he called, kneeling on the sand, tapping her face. "Khaat, can you hear me?"

"Did you see him?" she asked Brian weakly, trying to rally, trying to pull herself up.

"See who?" he asked, confused. "I don't see anybody. You only had an energy drain."

"Remus. He was right here."

"I don't know why but for some reason I believe that," Brian said slowly. He laid his hand on her forehead. "It looks like you just fainted."

"Don't you see him? Did he go?"

"Honey, I don't see him. I believe you, but I don't see him." He looked up at Jack, Steven, and Cassidy. "Thank you for being on this so fast. I'm taking her inside. I'll be right back. Do you mind keeping watch just a few more minutes til I get back?" He picked her up and took her in the house, where Robert took her from Brian quickly as Brian reported more indepth for him.

"She'll be fine," Robert said. "By the time you finish your surfing competition, I'll wager she'll be much better."

"You expect me to go surfing?" Brian was almost indignant about it. "This giant wants my wife!"

"What good will it do you to sit here? I can handle the first aid she needs. Go out. Go soak your head. Literally. You can keep watch on a board as well as in the house, maybe better." Brian glared at him and went back out to the others.

"Robert says we surf," he shrugged. "He says he's got it under control for the moment." He looked at him. "Who the hell was he? How'd he just walk past our protection spells? And...what the devil happened to Khaat just now? It makes no sense," Brian sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 am

Cassidy stood watching Jack and Khaat the man seeming to enjoy goading Jack into an angry rage. His words made no sense to her why would he deliberately make a wear made she watched more suddenly seeing Remus again she took out her wand and stood ready as slowly he took control of Khaat using her to fire on the man who flew back and hit a tree with so much force he then aperated away. Cassidy looked at Steven breathing out " he was huge" she said and looked at Jack " I didn't think there would be another bigger then jack" Steven nodded and moved to his friend placing his hand on hi shoulder and feeling the tension in it.

"Come on mate hes gone" he said seeing jack still looking at the spot the man had been in " you'll see him again if my instincts are right, this is not over yet." he patted his shoulder and turned to Cassidy wrapping his arm around her waist again and leading her to the towel to sit down. He sat with her holding her close to him his eyes looking up and down the beach as they just sat looking like the loving couple they were.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 100 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top