Marriage is Murder - Page 44
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 44 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:32 pm

The next week passed very quickly for Khaat. She was bored with sitting around with a broken leg, but her father had been tending it daily, trying to speed up the healing, and thanks to his work, he pronounced it healed 8 days after she had broken it. He told Brian he couls start some gentle rehab on it now the next morning.

And so, Khaat was delighted to fin herself able to be bag in the pool in the basement gym the next morning. Brian had made her wait to try to move it and to try to start using it until she was in the pool so that it would be easier to put weight on it and to use it.

She was a bit self conscious of wearing a swimsuit again, but he promised her she hadn't lost anything in a week, so she chose a pink one piece suit and found herself back in the pool again in their usual predawn hours of the morning. So far, the only other person she heard up was Angus doing the usual morning routine.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Jess turned and hugged Jack as he slept smiling as she saw his eyes open a little. " must be getting use to the heat slept like a baby last night " she said kissing him gently as she moved to slip from the bed to dress in a swim suit " just going for a morning swim " she said kissing his cheek as she grabbed a towel and headed to the pool she smiled seeing Khaat and Brian already in it " morning I seethe legs doing well " she said smiling then she dove in surfacing she began her laps , at first she was fine then she slowed after 5 but she kept going till she reached 8 and paused leaning in the shallow end against some steps .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 pm

"good morning. Her leg is fine," Brian said. "So long as I dont' let her overdo it, it should stay fine. Robert took the cast off yesterday, but I haven't let her use it til now. The water will help her regain her strength and balance in it . Fortunately, she didn't lose weeks in it like a muggle would. A break like that for a muggle would take months to recover from. I expect her to be back on her own two feet entirely in just a few days. In the meantime, I sent Robert back last night to get her walking stick. He brought it back in the middle of the night for her. She's going to have to get over it and just use it."

"I'm far more interested in a cup of coffee," Khaat sighed, working on the exercise Brian had assigned to her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Jess chuckled at Khaat " I saw Angus making a fresh pot as I was coming here , it seems every ones still sleeping " she said moving closer to them " and yeah some times magic can been good especially for healing purposes " she said as she pushed off to do three more laps. It was then Jack dove in splashing her " hay no splashing at the pool side " she said softly and swum over to him hugging him tight as he laughed and held her too.

" I thought I'd join you " he said and moved to the pool side " nice work on that leg Khaat Roberts work I take it , ow Angus says fresh pots ready when you are" he said and chuckled as he moved with Khaat in the water .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"Good," Khaat said. "Accio!" She commanded her wand to her hand and summoned mugs of coffee with the wand. A few moments later, Angus followed the mugs down the stairs. "Is coffee all you wanted?" he asked, laughing, "Or do you want breakfast with that too?"

"We'll come up for breakfast," Brian laughed. "That was Khaat's doing, I'm afraid."

"I knew that. When she sends for coffee, she sends for the large mugs. The rest of you send for the normal sized mugs," Angus said. "Breakfast will be ready in about 15 minutes. Robert and Kate are getting the girls up and dressed. I don't know if you'll all get your workouts done before breakfast."

"I think Khaat's done enoughh for her first time out," Brian said. "Five more minutes, and then you hit the showers, Khaat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Jess chuckled and let Jack go " ok you laps go now" she said to jack he nodded and took off up and down the pool after ten laps he stopped and looked at her as she climbed out.

"That enough?" he asked Jess shook her head " not for you that's easy" she said and moved to grab a towel and dry herself off waiting for him. She dressed and stood at the side of the pool.

Jack swum six more then climbed out smiling at her " I'm done" he said and quickly dried off changing into a pair of light trousers and a shirt that fit loosely against him as he walked up to find Jess with Fallon and Andrew sat in the kitchen and at the table. " Daddy, food" he said pointing to his breakfast and smiling as he ate. Jack chuckled as he sat to face him .

" yeah, good food " he said looking at Angus " hope he hasn't been pestering you" he said to him and took a cup of coffee.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 pm

"No," Robert said to Jack. "He's fine. The more he watches hhow the girls like verything, the more he decides to try new foods. Its good for him."

Khaat and Brian went upstairs and then showered quickly and dressed. She chose jeans and a simple thin gauze like classic cut shirt in a blue plaid. Brian pressed her walking stick into her hand. Brian chose jeans and a simple black t shirt. Breakfast as setting on the table when they got there.

"Sorry," Brian said. "I wanted to see how she'd do."

"And?" Robert asked, spreading jam on a piece of toast.

"Very well. Some pain and soreness, but that's to be expected."

"Indeed. it was a bad break and we pushed it. How is it now, Khaat?"

"Hurts," she said, sitting at her place at the table. Robert put his toast down and went over to it. He laid his hand on her leg.

"I'll draw the pain off it for now, but I suggest you wrap it after breakfast just to brace it a bit," he sai.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:09 am

Jess moved to the kitchen just as Robert told Jack Andrew was not making a nuisance of himself " that's good ,I like how he tries new foods , as I was told you can't say you don't like something if you haven't tried it " she said and sat with Andrew taking some toast she spread jam and ate it smiling , waving her hand she made a normal sized cup of coffee float to her and set down on the table in front of her. She could smell it and smiled as she took a sip. Jack smiled and nodded agreeing with Jess as he took some cereal to eat poring over some ice cold milk.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Khaat enjoyed the eggs benedict that Angus made and the frie potatoes that he ha put with it. She knew she didnt' really need a cinnamon scone, but she was so accustomed to having his wonderful scones every morning now that she didn' remember what she did for breakfast before when she didn't have them. And then he forgot that he had fruit salad. He brought it out, and she scowled at him.

"You did that on purpose," she frowned.

"You think I did that to make you eat more?" he laughed. "Honestly, no. I didn't. But I take it you want some."

"Of course," she said. He dished her up some and gave it to her and dished up some for Brian too.

"Who else?" he asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Jess chuckled at Angus bringing out the fruit salad for them late , she loved fruit salad and hoped Andrew would too " ow I have to have some " she said and smiled at them all she looked at Jack who nodded he wanted some. Steven smiled and agreed. Andrew looked at it then saw the adults wanting some held up his bowl for some, " please ?" he asked looking at Angus

"yes me too and cassidy " he slid his bowl slowly over to him and looked back at Cassidy who nodded and pushed her bowl forward also" take that as a I want some too " he said chuckling as he held her close.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 100 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 72 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top