Marriage is Murder - Page 85
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 85 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 85 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm

"You mean lunch?" Angus laughed. "Very soon. But I could use some help setting the table. I don't have time today to set it because this takes constant attention right at the moment. If someone could set the table, that would be very helpful. Cassidy or Jess? You're good helping me with meal preparations."

Khaat was about to respond when her triplets woke up in the playpen and started crawling about. They seemed to be working on getting fussy.

"Alright," Brian stepped in quickly, "What are your little issues down here?" He leaned in and picked up Julia. "Um...by the smell of it, someone desperately needs a diaper change. Maybe more than one of them."

"You are not having sextuplets, Khaat," Robert sighed, reaching in and picking up Michael. "This one isn't smelling very pretty either."

"You're both sissies," Khaat said, reaching in and picking up the last triplet. "And when you're done with those two, do check Abbey and Dakota. So long as we're up to our elbows in it, we might as well do the job right."

"Was that a request or an order?" her father asked.

"Take it any way you like," Khaat said, taking Robert Remus to be changed. "The job needs done."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Cassidy turned and kissed Steven a little too passionately before she moved some what red cheeked to help set the table. Laying it she hummed to her self , Jess moved with her placing down the plates as she did the knives and forks soon they had the table done and chuckled to each other. "Cassidy hows the preparations going for the big day " she asked Cassidy looked at her and shrugged.

" Honestly I don't know, Stevens been doing it all, all I know is that Fiona's doing the dresses " she said and chuckled " I'm thinking everything will be alright thought " she looked at Steven and chuckled " god I hope so" she said smiling as she finished the table with Jess. Jack chuckled at Steven.

" you ready for the big day?" he asked and Steven nodded behind his news paper " yea everything is done just awaiting the date " he said and smiled at Cassidy as she was talking with Jess.

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 am

Once all the kids were changed, they were eager to eat. By the time they all came out of the bedroom from changing them, Angus had lunch fixed. Khaat was glad that her parents had used spells to set the nursery to rights after Andrew's temper tantrum in it. They brought the kids out and put them at the table.

Angus made sure the kids were fed first, and Khaat, Brian, and Kate set about feeding the triplets first, while Robert supervised Abbey and Dakota with their lunch. Angus had made an Asian stir fry with chicken over jasmine rice. It was delicious and Khaat's kids loved the vegetables. He had made pureed vegetables and rice for the triplets and Khaat and Brian and Kate were good about not letting the triplets get the puree all over themselves and everyone else too.

Khaat enjoyed having some good Asian stirfry. It had been a long time since she had eaten Asian food and she ha missed it. Angus had even made green tea and almond cookies for dessert.

"So what's on our agenda this afternoon, Khaat?" Brian asked.

"You're going to make our kids take a nap," she told him.

"I am, huh? And what are you going to do?" he asked.

"Its a secret," she smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am

Jess shook her head and sat down to eat with Andrew running up beside her to sit next to Jack he smiled at the food and watched as Abby ate seeing her eat happily he did to much to Jess's relief jack smiled as he sat down he could smell the food and ate till he was full . Steven sat with cassidy and held her close as together they both ate cassidy feeling much better " sorry about that Angus my minds else where now and until the wedding " she said looking sheepish at him " good food though, healthy too" she smile as she ate little bit slowly and lent on Steven.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 am

"I think we all know you're a bit preoccupied," Angus smiled. "You guys are acting like neither of you have been married before."

"Let them enjoy it," Kate said. "They should be pretty much done with the planning by now anyway. If they're not, they're late."

"That's right," Brian sighed. "Make them panic and start them doublechecking each other. Khaat, the last I knew I was still in charge of your security. If you're up to something you really do need to tell me."

"No," she replied gently but firmly.

"What?" he frowned.

"No," she repeated. Robert laughed.

"She sounds serious about that," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 am

Cassidy looked up at Angus " hum?" she said and chuckled " ok ok I have but mine was a town hall thing not like this at all" she said and looked at Steven. Steven chuckled and looked at them " hey I'm ok with it and yes its all done and ready she's worrying over nothing " he said and smiled at her Cassidy looked at him.

"With you organizing this wedding, I have to think whats it going to be like, cowboy boots and lassos " she said seeing Steven sitting with his mouth open and a half smile.

" wow, you don't think I can organize the best wedding you will ever have? " he said playfully as he tickled her making her laugh out loud " ow just you wait and see Cassie, not long now " he said kissing her as he stood up looking at Brian and Khaat " if I were you I'd just accept it " he said and moved with Cassidy to the poolside and sat down. " all the flowers are done all the suits are ordered now quit worrying" he said.

" I just can't help think we forgot something , ow the rings?" she asked sitting up to face him but he lent her down and held her tight as he whispered softly.

"On there way " he said and chuckled " now relax" he saw her open her mouth once more "license is in Roberts desk draw, all signed and legal " he said quickly and saw her smile as she snuggled against him.

" I can't believe its actually happening this time, we were so close but we let it pass by before " she said softly and smiled when he too said he couldn't believe it ether and that he was glad this time they finally let each other in to their hearts.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Khaat finished her meal and laid her fork aside. "Excellent lunch, Angus," she said. "Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me...I have things to do." She went to her room. She changed her clothes into jeans, a white v neck cardigan sweater, her boots, tucked her wands into her boots, took her long black suede coat, pulled up her hood, took a couple of portkeys and put them in her bag and then apparated out.

Brian was growing more and more uncomfortable with the fact that she wasnt' telling anybody about what her projects were for the afternoon. He excused himself briefly from the table, and wasn't gone more than about five seconds. He called Robert away from the table and whispered to him. Robert did not seem overly upset. He appeared to merely be soothing Brian at this point.

Brian returned to the table and set about taking care of the kids, without much of a word to anyone except small talk and instructions to the kids themselves. He did not want to make a big deal out of this. Khaat was very capable of taking care of herself. He did nto want to predict doom and gloom before it was necessary.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Jess stood up feeling Khaat was up to some thing her mind wanting to go with her but Jack stopped her shaking his head feeling she could not go as it was not her place any more. she pulled from him and looked at Robert worried as she walked over to him " what the hell is she doing ?" she asked more than a little annoyed " we make this place safe just for her to run off again didn't she learn from the last two times " she said looking into his eyes as she stood. Jack walked over to him and stood facing him. " Jess knows she's gone... again" he said and cassidy stood up to walk quickly over to him.

" WHAT?" she said loudly " AGAIN" she looked at Kate worried and now she paced thinking of tracing her and going after her once more. " where would she go and why ?" she concerned that Khaat had not told them or taken one of them with her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm

"I'm surprised at all of you," Kate scowled at them all deeply. "When have you ever, ever known of Khaat to go alone anywhere for something just for herself? I don't know where she went either because, if you all noticed, she didn't exactly consult me any more than she consulted you. But Robert an I do apparently know her better than you lot do who think you know here so bloody well. And what I know that, wherever she went, she didn't go for selfish reasons. What's the matter with you all? For pity's sake." She got up and went into her room, slamming the door. Robert closed his eyes, massaging his temples. This just wasn't going well. He didn't say anything for awhile. He just moved to take Abbey and Dakota for their afternoon naps. Angus silently picked up Robert Remus while Brian picked up Julia and Michael Brian and took them for their naps as well. It didn't take the triplets a long time, given full stomachs to go to sleep. By that time, Angus and Robert had their charges asleep as well.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Jess sighed and jack took her out side to the pool where they sat down feeling all they could do was wait for her to come back. Cassidy walked to her room and slammed her door hard causing a picture to fall and leaving Steven still sat at the table still eating as if nothing had happened around him. He just chuckled and shook his head knowing Robert was right she had her medallion if she wanted to call them that's was how she could.

" thanks Angus meal was great as usual , shame about the display but hay" he said as he cleared the table for him placing each scraped plate in the washer and set it going before picking up the picture and setting it back in the hanger on the wall he didn't go in to Cassidy but instead picked up the local muggle paper and sat down quietly waiting for every one to calm down or Khaat to return.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 92 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top