Marriage is Murder - Page 86
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 86 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:58 pm

An hour later, Fiona and Kieran portkeyed into the room, carrying two garment bags for formal dresses. Brian looked up, surprised to see his siblings.

"Where'd you two come from?" Brian asked.

"Ireland," Kieran said. "Where did you think? Oh, I have a message for you. Khaat knows the temper tantrum you all had by her coming to see Fiona and me. Here is the wedding dress and the maid of honor's gown. Fiona's got Khaat's dress fit for her. Khaat said she's not coming back until you lot grow up, and I can't blame her. She was coming for the dresses because she said all Cassidy has done is fret about the wedding. Khaat wanted to help ease her of that. Its at least another month before the wedding, and it sounds like Cassidy isn't giong to hold together for another month at this rate. Anyway, Fi and I are just dropping off the dresses. We might go stay somewhere for a couple of days and go sightseeing, but we've done our duty."

"Where is she?" Brian sighed, looking at Kieran.

"Dont know for sure," Kieran shrugged. "I gave her a couple of ideas, but I'm sure you can figure out where I suggested."

"Yeah. I know," Brian said. "I think I'll go talk to her."

"Shall we stick around and help with the kids?" Fi asked. "I have yet to see the triplets."

"We have a couple spare rooms," Brian said. "In Building 3. Go make yourselves at home, And yes, feel free to spend as much time with the kids as you like."

"Dude," Kieran said. "Take a warm coat. Porting is cold in the winter. Its not this climate everywhere, you know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

Steven looked over the paper and smiled " hay Fiona ,Kieran good to see you again " he said and stood up walking over calmly he saw the bags and smiled " don't worry I'm not going to look Brian please could you keep them in your room I don't think she should see them yet , not after her temper tantrum before " he said and smiled his hands deep in his pockets. " So hows Ireland still cold?" he asked and smiled at them both " ow coffee , tea or punch?" he asked hoping to make the place calm again by being calm himself. Jess walked in and smiled seeing Fiona and Kieran standing in the room.

" Hi Fiona" she said now smiling her self at them both she looked at the table and then at Steven " thanks Steven " she said and looked at Robert. " ok Khaat is a big girl if she needs us, she can signal us " she said and wiped down the table with a damp cloth. Jack walked in and smiled as if he'd got a secret that he didn't want to share but wanted every one to know and he was proud of it.

" Hi Fiona, Kieran" he said and sat down in a comfortable chair till he heard Andrew who walked out half asleep and rubbing his eyes.

"Big bang scare me" he said and walked over to Jack who then picked him up and placed him on his knee with a deep sigh.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:22 am

"Coffee for me please," Kieran asked. "But Fi prefers tea, if you have it."

"Are you kidding me? With Robert here? Yeah, we have all kinds of tea," Brian said.

"I'll get it," Angus said. "You take the dresses please." Brian took the dresses and put them in his closet with Khaat. He came back out just in time for Angus to pass him a fresh mug of coffee too.

"Brian," Kieran said, "You sure you want Fi and me here?"

"You're family. Why wouldn't I?"

"There is enough tension in here to cut it with a knife," Kieran said.

"Ah well, there was a difference in opinion and it ended up pissing off Kate."

"That can be exceptionally bad," Kieran said. "Don't you lot know better about that? Even Robert doesn't piss Kate off."

"Not if I can help it," Robert agreed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:33 am

Steven looked up and shook his head " Guess they don't, I'll sort Cassidy out later, I'm letting her cool off and hay I wasn't involved I stayed out of it, some of us know better than to get her angry." He said and stood up moving to grab a cup of coffee for himself as he turned and leaned on the counter as he sipped his coffee " any way its god to have you both here I hope things are going well back in Ireland?" he said his Texan twang slipping out a little in his accent as he spoke to them smiling.

Jack settled Andrew and smiled at Fiona and Kieran " me nether I just took Jess out side " he said and saw Jess's face her cheeks some what red with embarrassment she had picked up on Cassidys annoyance and with out thinking some how made it her own.

" sorry guys I'll apologies to Kate when she comes back but I really should do a better job of blocking feelings " she said looked rather embarrassed at them all she heard Fallon and heard Cassidy walking down to sort what ever it was that was upsetting her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 am

"Ireland is great," Kieran said. "I decided to take a few weeks off to get to know my sister a bit. So I left Colorado to the organization in order to spend some time with Fi. Dean has actually taken an excellent paying muggle job as a trick driver. It doesn't really matter what he does as long as it gets him out of the money hole he got into."

"And I have spent every single cent you gave me as wisely as I knew how, Brian," Fi said, unsure if anyone knew Brian had bailed out the deep debt that his sister and brother in law had managed to sink into.

"I believe you, Fi," Brian said. "It was a gift. You dont' have to account for how you used it. But Khaat and I were glad to help."

"So how is married life, anyway, Little Brother?" she asked.

"Awesome," Brian smiled.

"And is fatherhood what you thought it would be?"

"No," Brian confessed. "Its far better. I'm not sure what I was afraid of, but I can't imagine my life being without Khaat an the kids now."

"And this from a dyed in the wool bachelor," Fi laughed.

"Oh, that was just a big lie to himself," Robert said. "I think I'll go see if Kate is still awake with her book or if she dozed off. Make yourselves at home, you two."

"Thank you Robert," Kieran said, watching Robert go down the hall to the bedroom.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 am

Jack took the sleeping Andrew to his bed and lay him down covering him with his blanket as Jess walked in to hold Jack around his waist " I made a complete jack ass of myself this afternoon" she said softly so not to disturb him or the the twins that lay close by. Jack turned to face her and sighed deeply as he held her close to him.

"Cassidys stressed already over this wedding and its getting to us all she needs to calm down, might suggest to Steven he take her out for a day to a spar or something I hear they had good ones here " he said as he held her then brushed her dark hair from her face and smiled " its not your fault , just next time don't fly off about Khaat she's a big girl; who I feel can take care of herself" he kissed her forehead and took her hand in his own. " come on walk with me down the beach" he said " well around the perimeter of the house, I need to patrol again , best be safe" he said and she smiled holding him tight.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:29 am

"I know where Khaat is," Robert said, when he came out of the bedroom. "You can all stop stewing. She's perfection safe. She went to visit Michael. Michael is home at the cottage from Hogwarts over the weekend, and he's enjoying every moment he can get alone with her, doing his gourmet cooking for her and pampering her. Now, don't forget, its bedtime there. Knowing them, they'll stay up all night talking and he'll take excellent care of her when she does decide to go to sleep."

"Wait...Is she coming back?" Brian frowned.

"Well, certainly," Robert laughed. "She just went to see Michael when she was done with her errand and decided on an impulse to stay. Michael loves her just as if she was his own. She is perfectly safe there with him."

"She's at the top of England's wizarding most wanted list," Brian retorted.

"Stop worrying. Do you think Michael wouldn't gladly die to protect her?" Robert said. "I trust Michael with my life. If I hadn't he'd have never been asked to be her godfather before she was even born. Give her a bit. Is it so wrong for her to want to spend the night in her old cottage with her godfather? What's honestly so bad in all that?"

Brian sighed. "Sorry. I just worry."

"Brian," Robert said in a fatherly tone, "Its understandable, but if I thought she were in any real danger from Grindlewald, don't think I wouldn't be racing off to stand toe to toe with him myself. As good as you are, you could not survive a battle with him. I might stand him off long enough for her to escape. And yes, I would do it in an instant. But she's not in anger. She's alright."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 am

Jess walked into the living room and breathed out hearing Roberts words " that's excellent news, she could not be in safer hands Brian" she said and kept hold of Jack's hand as they walked out side together and began to walk around the hose Jack slipping his arms around Jess as they walked. Steven looked up and chuckled softly " Didn't worry one bit " he said as he turned his page " Crossword looks a good one today Robert" he said folding back the paper to show him as he then returned to reading his article witch he had been drawn to in the first place.

Soon Steven stood up having left Cassidy long enough in their room walking over he opened the door and found her pacing as she seemingly went threw a list of things still to be done as far as she knew. He closed the door and locked it moving to Cassidy he took both her hands in his own and pinned her to the back wall. "Will you stop this cassidy " he said looking into her eyes." Everything is done " his voice was softer as he lent down and kissed her gently feeling her finally calming under him. " now you have to apologies to Kate but I would suggest not today leave it till tomorrow, ow Fiona brought the dress..." Before she could speak he spoke again. " No you will not see it nor go near it its in Brian and Khaats room, and if you don't quit this worrying it will be a jeans and tee shirt affair, you got that?" he said and saw her nod quickly under him. " Good " he said and chuckled knowing he was in charge now."Now come on, you've been in here for too long." He took her hand then kissed her once again before leading her out into the living room making her sit on the couch next to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 am

Khaat in the meantime, was enjoying a beautiful beef burgundy that Michael had fixed for dinner. He'd fixed a gorgeous bananas foster for dessert, and then had made an old fashioned caramel corn with peanuts for them to share whiel they sat and talked over a bottle of topshelf firewhiskey by the fireplace watching it snow outside. They sat together, his arm around her shoulder, his wand within just a fraction of an inch of his firing hand all evening. Khaat liked the look of the snow outside. It was picture perfect. She regretted she had not brought any clothes to spend the night in.

Michael fixed that for her in a hurry. He got out a pair of his jeans, a plain white cotton shirt, a pair of underwear, socks, and a red football jersey that he couldn't remember where he'd gotten and he gave it to her, telling her to transfigure them however she liked. She turned the jeans, socks, and the shirt into her size and style. She turned the underwear into pink silk ladylike ones, and left the jersey just as it was.

When she went to bed that night, she simply wore the hugely oversized jersey to bed. She was surprised to see that her bedroom was much as she'd had it when she'd lived there with Rob. Michael had chosen the large bedroom for his own. Her room was now a rather feminine bedroom that she knew didn't get used, if ever. There was a part of sleeping in her old bed that felt like she had come home. And it had been late when they had gone to bed. Almost 5 in the morning, and after a bottle of firewhiskey between the two of them. She was surprised that even with the time difference, once she went to bed, she slept soundly.

Back in the safehouse, Kate and Robert were feeling a lot more relaxed as they felt Khaat relax and unwind in Michael's affections and pampering. They werent' sure what was going on but they knew she was feeling better. And that was good enough for them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Cassidy sat with Steven her back against his chest as he looked threw the news paper and she working threw a word search book. She gave a deep sigh as she felt comfortable and warm , Steven brushed her arm and smiled at her gently kissing her cheek trying to maintain the calm cassidy he now held and not let her think about the wedding that he had planned down to the last detail. Jess sat with Andrew playing with a coloring books she would hand him a color so he could finish coloring a dragon or a wizard that he colored like Robert and rote rather shakily grandad Robert under it. Which Jack and Jess both found amazing. Jack moved to return to his patrol knowing Steven was occupied with keeping Cassidy calm witch from what Jess was feeling he was doing a good job of so far.

" Andrew you want to see how daddy patrols?" Jess asked and Andrew bounced up and ran over to hold Jack's hand smiling gleefully.

"Come on daddy let go keep our home safe." he said and pulled jack to the doors leaving a smiling Jess to sit back on the couch and accio a cup of seers tea to relax with.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 100 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 93 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top