Marriage is Murder - Page 69
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 69 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 pm

The rest of them apparated back. Angus was already breaking out several bottles of Robert's best firewhiskey and a whole slew of glasses. The Americans were pouring it out and then slugging down big shots of it and promptly choking on it.

"Sissies," Michael sighed, drinking a double shot in one go. "Angus is right."

"Alright, Jack," Brian said, "what exactly did you smell in order to find that wand? In a stone jar? really? Was it her, or was it Remus?" He knew Khaat had a couple of distinctive perfumes she liked. And Remus had always worn that Turkish cologne. So he was curious as to whether Remus's scent still lingered there. "Where's Khaat?" he asked Angus.

"Robert and Kate took her right to her bedroom. Robert wanted to check her and to try to bring her around," Angus said. "

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:07 am

Jack chuckled " strangely it was that damn Turkish cologne. " he told Brian " It was still faintly on it but it wasn't the wand I picked up more these " he reached in and took out the pieces of paper to show him " they were what drew me to the pot they smell like his Turkish cologne" he said softly. Jess moved to look at them and nodded.

"They do too, but why would these be there unless he had been there too" she said " some time ago from what I can tell " Jess moved to sit down taking a double shot of fire whiskey and downing it in one smiling at the Americans as she did so with out a single cough.

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 am

"I can think of several reasons why Remus might have been out there," Brian sighed. "He would disappear every so often--usually during the full moon cycle. I always had the impression that it took Robert a long time--like years--to get Remus's wolfbane formulation right. It was like he was afraid that the wolfsbane wouldn't hold and then he might hurt someone he loved. He'd come back sometimes battered all to hell. I can see, all things considered how he might have gotten out there by himself. But the only ones that have a chance of knowing now would probably be Robert or Khaat. Most likely Robert."

"Robert for what?" Kate asked, coming out with Khaat's filthy clothing in a wad in her hand.

"How is she?" Brian asked.

"Robert brought her conscious. Shes under sedation. He didn't give her time to think. Not yet. She'll be alright, Brian. We've dealt with worse. I'm going to go do her laundry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 am

Jess sighed in relief " how long do you think she will need to be sedated?" she asked hoping by morning she will be ok again" Cassidy walked up be hid them supported by Steven and carrying a cup of tea in her hands.

"I am so happy you found her " she said " not sure how long I could have stayed there" she looked at Steven and drank her tea " maybe we should postpone the wedding till Khaats better?" she said but Steven shook his head and moved to hold her around her waist.

" No, I am not postponing it again" he said and kissed her cheek " we will me married " he smiled at her just a she did to him. " some things need to go on as normal " he saw Kate with Khaat dirty clothes and let Cassidy sit " I'll take those " he said and took them walking down into the basement.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:36 am

"Khaat would not want you to postpone anything for her," Brian said. "You two go ahead with your plans as you were. If I know her, she'll be on her feet by morning, but if it scared her badly enough, she might be silent again for awhile. But its not like we haven't dealt with that before. And if you still want her as your maid of honor, she doesn't need to speak anyway. If you'll excuse me I'll go see her."

He went back to the bedroom and found Robert still healing little tiny cuts and scrapes. Most of them were on her hands and her arms.

"She was trying to find a way out," Robert said quietly.

"did she say anything at all?"

"No. I didn't give her a chance. Most likely all she'll know is blacking out there and waking up here. I'm sure it will confuse the daylights out of her. One of us needs to be here when she wakes."

"I'm going nowhere. Robert, Jack found Remus's wand by Remus's cologne. He found some pieces of paper that had Remus's scent."

"I'd like to see those," Robert frowned.

"Jack has them."

"Stay with her. I'll be back. Call me if there is even the slightest change," Robert said. he went out into the living room. "Jack--can I see those pieces of paper you found, please?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 am

cassidy looked at Steven and nodded " all right then its settled we still go on" she said and chuckled as he took Khaats clothes down to the laundry room " I'm glad she will be alright " Cassidy said drinking her tea as she waited for Steven to return. Jack saw Robert walk out of Khaats bedroom he reached deep into his pockets and took them out holding them in his hands to him as he did the heat from his hands made some symbols appear in the center of the paper " wow what are those " he said looking at Robert.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:59 am

"Runes," Robert said slowly, studying the forms. He took the papers in his hands and the images began to disappear. "Kate," he called. "take these." He put the papers into her hands and they began to glow a light green color. "Just as I thought. Jack--you might like to see this. Come with me. If I'm right...." He took the papers back from Kate and went into the bedroom. Brian perked up.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"Not yet," Robert said. "Just an experiiment." He opened Khaat's hands and put the papers into her hands. They glowed a bright vibrant green. "As I thought. Remus wrote these and intended to bring them home and put them into safe keeping for Khaat. My guess is that he transformed into his out of control alterego and never got the chance to bring them home to her. He may well have used that area as a camp for a few days. he could well have been so battered that he just forgot about them as injured as he sometimes came home."

"What do they say?" Brian asked.

"Haven't a clue. Not yet," he said. "that will be the puzzle, now, won't it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:15 am

Jack followed Robert and saw the green glow " wow that's one smart man" he said and smiled watching he heard him say he had no Idea what they meant. " mind if I watch you maybe I can learn something from Remus " he said moving back from Robert. Jess smiled and nodded to him as she sat with Cassidy trying to renew her energy. Steven returned from the basement and looked at Robert and Jack but moved to sit with Cassidy. " ok Robert and yes Khaat still is maid of honor no one will take her place " she said looking at Steven who nodded he agreed as he made her finish her tea at which Cassidy pulled a face " yuck that last bit for some reason always gets me" she said and Steven chuckled.

" its because you expect it to taste bad " he said and placed the cup down on a small table beside him " now go to our room and rest" he said and saw Jess nod.

" yes sleep it will help your energy's recover" she said and watched cassidy walk to her room.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:33 am

"Fine by me," Robert told Jack, "but at the moment, the only thing you'll see is me being confused."

"Wait," Brian said. "doesn't Khaat still have Remus's rooms at the farm?"

"Of course," Robert frowned. "What's your point?"

"And she has all his books, right?"

"Yes, and again--whats the point?"

"Remus would never have left her a message coded in runes without leaving the code key someplace, and I'm betting its in his things, maybe one of those old books of his."

"They're still on the shelves just as he had them," Robert said. "She didn't ever move much of anything of his. I think everything that was his is either in her rooms or up in my attic."

"Then, I think I need to go to the farmhouse and look for a code key. You wanna go, Jack?" Brian asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Jack grinned " yes sir" he said and looked at Jess who smile and nodded she was happy for him to go with them. Cassidy rested against Steven as they looked through magazines she smiled seeing one picture.

"That's how I want it to look" she said and pointed to a picture of an isle lined with flowers and a flowered arbor at the end to stand under he held it and sowed Steven who nodded.

"Thought it was creams and reds you wanted ?" he said and Cassidy chuckled nodding.

"Yeah I do, this is just a picture of how I would like it to look like " she said smiling as she lent on him .

" ow ok " he said chuckling as he slipped his arm around her knowing that's how it would be for her but with a little extra that he would throw in for her.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 84 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top