Marriage is Murder - Page 38
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 38 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 38 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:25 pm

It didn't take them long to get out to deep waters, deep enough to start looking for where pods of dolphins and whales were often sighted this time of year. Brian made sure everyone had either binoculars or a telescope to take a look in order to be able to help keep watch. Brian had chosen a camera with a powerful zoom lense. He was the first to see a dolphin leap out of the waters and dive back in.

"There!" he pointed. "There's one! Look!" Khaat sat up and looked but she had missed it. It had happened too quickly for her. She sat, with her telescope, watching for another one.

"Figures," she said. "Eagle eyes there would see it first. Lets hope that one's not a stray and hes not the only one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Cassidy just lent on the balustrade watching while Steven used binoculars to watch he pointed to her left and she saw the tail enter chuckling. " Your not the only one Khaat " she said and sat down leaning back to feel the sun on hr skin " I never thought I'd be here on an yacht with you guys " she said and looked at her " then again I never thought I'd be here with my daughter ether " she said and chuckled as Steven walked over sitting next to her his hand resting on her leg.

" yep, well, perks of the job get use to it " he said smiling at her " Khaat, that suit looks good on you." He said smiling at her then at Cassidy " you look wonderful to Cassie " he said and lent over to kiss her braking it when he saw a pod of whales pulling her to her feet he moved her over so she could see his arms wrapped around her waist as he enjoyed holding her close to him as he pointed it out his cheek pressed against hers.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 pm

"I'm working on the getting used to it part," Khaat said. "Thanks, Steven. It was Brian's choice of a swimsuit. Not mine. "

"You've been working on that tan," Robert said. "It looks good."

"We spent most of our time outside," Khaat said. "It really was a lot of fun."

"Well, you should all get out of the safehouse a bit more. There are places close to the safehouse where you can go and have fun outside and be safe. There are a million wonderful things to do to enjoy life. Don't stop living because things stink in England right now."

"Daddy," Khaat said, "They're not after everyone else. They're after you and me."

"Agreed," Robert said. "But they'd be handy pawns if Grindlewald could get them. Nevertheless, I still think there are things you all culd do an have a wonderful time. I presume you can find your own fun, or shall I come up with things for you all?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am

Jess lay listening as jack moved to watch the whales of the port side " well I'm quite happy right here " she said and looked at Khaat over her glasses " that boys got taste I give him that " she said and chuckled " that reminds me JACK!! you owe me a surf lesson " she shouted to him and he turned and looked at her.

" No I don't " he said and saw her nod at him " when and how ?" he moved to stand facing her.

" two weeks ago you bet me i could not get Andrew to eat carrots, he did, you owe me a lesson" she said and chuckled as she saw the look on his face as he realized she was right.

" ah ..right ok once were home " he said and chuckled seeing the look on her face " I promise Jess I will as soon as were back on dry land " he said and smirked as he turned away from her.

" right, he'll forget as soon as he starts to fish. " she said and smiled
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

"Maybe I can surf this time too," Khaat said.

"In a cast?" her father frowned.

"I was considering transfiguring it into an elastic bandage."

"Go ahead. See how well you balance once you have to shift your weight one time to that leg."

"Don't wish that on her," Brian frowned. "I'll be fishing her out. You did hire me to keep her safe. Does that include from her own stupidity?"

"No, your marriage obligated you to that," Robert laughed. "But never fear, its only for the rest of your lives."

"Wait. That was not part of our marriage vows."

"That falls under that 'for better or for worse' stuff," Robert laughed.

"Then that gives me the righ to protect you from the stupid stuff you do, Robert," Kate said.

"When have I don't something stupid lately?" Robert frowned.

"Do not make me give you a list," she replied dryly, leaing back into her deck chair beside Khaat and putting on a pair of dark sunglasses to shade her eyes from the bright tropical sun.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Jess laughed and looked at them all happy things were finally relaxing with every one she smiled as Jack massaged her shoulders again " awe that's good " she said and smiled as Jack kissed her again " what you after?" she asked him and saw a smile on his face " ok you can fish when the time comes I don't think its yet , not this close to the whales and the dolphins " she said smiling as she kissed him back. Jess looked over at Cassidy who in the sun had dozed off and lay with a smile on her lips, Steven stood over her shading her partly from the sun so she didn't burn.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 pm

When the dolphins and whales seemed to move off, Angus steered them to deeper waters so they could fish.

"Alright, Gentlemen," he called out. "Feel free to go fishing. There are some massive marlins caught here. Some are championship size. Break out your gear, but do use reasonable precautions. There are sharks in these waters."

"Just gentlemen?" Kate frowned. "I intend to drop a line in myself." She went to the fishing gear, selected a good rod and fastened the lure of her choice to it as Angus was dropping anchor. She cast her line in, posted the pole in the bracket and then got herself out a bottle of soda to sit and enjoy while she waited to see if she would catch anything.

Brian cast Kate a bit of a surprised look.

"Oh, don't look so surprised, Boy," Robert said, choosing his own pole. "She was a tomboy when she was a kid. She'll probably outfish all of us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Cassidy looked over and chuckled " who says I don't want to fish too " she said and sat up wrapping her sarong around her waist " I user to fish back home , not big ones like here but still its the same isn't it?" she asked moving to look over the railing then at Steven and jack who had already moved to two seats at the back of the yacht. Steven smiled picking up his rod and hooking the bait on throwing it out he waited and watched jack do the same both watched the waters surface then looked at Kate and Cassidy.

" ow a boy verses girls me thinks " said Jack as he looked at them both walking down. Steven looked at Kate and smiled .

" what do you think?" he asked " up for the challenge?" he asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 pm

"Yes, Jack," Kate laughed. "its exactly the same."

"Liar," Brian said, laughing. "That's cheating, Kate. Jack, if you get a bite from something big, you'd better buckle yourself into one of those fishing chairs because one of those marlins could pull one of us right off the deck. And that's double for the ladies. Competition or not, I prefer that nobody gets eaten by a shark. I notice Kate hsa already chosen a fishing chair because she knows what could well come if she gets a bite from a big one."

"He's right," Robert said. "Deep sea fishing and landing a fish that could weigh more than you do takes making sure you're attached to the boat and not afraid to ask for help to get it hooked and hauled in. It can be exhausting. Great fun, but its a real workout."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Jess chuckled and walked down to it watching " yes you'd better don't want to be fishing you out of the ocean" she said and looked at it " looks deep and cold and wet" she said seeing Jack chuckle " ok ,ok I get it strap down once we get a ..." he stopped and quickly moved to the chair " BITE!!" he said gently pulling back then letting the line out only a few minuets later to reel it back in. After a moment he stood holding a medium sized fish in his hand. " not bad hay" he said chuckling.

" bet Kate could do better " Cassidy said grinning at him and he nodded to her knowing this was not a competition but a friendly fishing trip and nothing more.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 69 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top