Marriage is Murder - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 37 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 pm

"We weren't thinking anything," Brian said to Cassidy. "There are a lot of things in this busy house that keep peple awake after bedtime." It didn't take him long to finish breakfast, but he was still hungry. Angus knew that look entirely too well. He gave Brain seconds, as unusual as it was for Brian. And he cut a scone in half and added a generous smere of creamcheese spread on it for her and put it on a small plate for her, taking her larger breakfast plate. He warmed up her coffee.

"How did I rate a second scone today?" she asked.

"Because I could see you wanted it," Angus smiled. "That and I am making a mango scone today. You didn't get one of those. See what you think."

"They're wonderful," Brian said. "You could make more of those. What do you lot think of going either on a sightseeing drive today or over to one of the other islands?"

"I'm ahead of you, Son," Robert said. "Your wife needs to elevate that leg. I asked Angus to arrange a yacht for us to go do some deep sea fishing and some dolphin watching, maybe some diving. No, Khaat, you aren't diving."

"It still sounds like fun, but do you think its safe for the babies?" she asked.

"As long as we don't throw them in, then, yes," Robert laughed. She scowled at him.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Jess looked at Jack and shook her head " he did, I know what your thinking mister and no our room backs onto theirs and it was quiet " she said patting his arm to brake his smile as he watched them all. Steven chuckled and wrapped her arm around her.

"Sorry love" he said and kissed her cheek " next time I'll be a bit more quieter " he said softly and took up his coffee cup smiling. Cassidy lent against him loving his arm around her it made her feel like nothing could spoil that moment for her. Her mind drifted to what she wanted for her wedding day but didn't want to copy Khaats day ether.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:10 pm

"What's the matter, you guys? Not into going dolphin watching with us?" Brian asked Jess and Jack and Steven and Cassidy. All four of them seemed to be off in their own worlds today. It was alright if they didn't want to go, but he was just hoping they would speak up on whether they wanted to go or not.

"Perhaps we should put it off for a different day," Robert suggested.

"You wouldn't consider transfiguring this into a splint, would you?" Khaat asked.

"So you can take it off and go diving? Not a chance," her father laughed. "I know you. And I know how you love to swim. Not happening today, Dear. You're deck bound. Consider taking your camera instead."

"If we go," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Jess looked at jack and Steven looked at Cassidy and almost in unison they spoke " of course we would " they said and laughed at there timing at responding togther. " sorry were on baby mode right now anything else this early goes right past us but yeah we'd love to go and relax a little and don't worry Khaat I'll be on deck with you or cassidy" Jess said and saw the smile on Cassidys face.

" ow too right anything to show of that black bikini Steven chose" she said and chuckled " ow do you think the dolphins will let us swim with them, I mean if were swimming close to them ?" she asked hoping they would, " that would be wonderful, I have never swum with dolphins before. " she turned to see Steven smiling at her " what?" she asked.

" Its nice to see you happy. " He said smiling down at her before kissing her and looking at Brian and Khaat " we'd love to go" he held cassidy against him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:26 pm

"The laws here prohibit getting too close to them in the wild but there are places where you can swim with them," Robert said. "You should do that while we're here. Count on binoculars, cameras with zoom lenses, that sort of thing. Angus can't take us in close enough to encroach upon their habitat. But it is fun to watch. Especially if we get close enough to perhaps a pod of whales while we're at it. Angus, do you think you can manage?"

"I'll do my best, Captain," Angus saluted. Kate laughed.

"Should i pack for my grandchildren or would their father like to do that?" Kate asked.

"Um...do you mind? I think I'll be packing for their mother. And myself," he said.

"Consider it done," Kate laughed.

"Is there any point in my taking a swimsuit?" Khaat frowned.

"Unless you want to tan without one," Brian laughed.

"No" she said abruptly.

"Then I'll pack one."

"Get yourselves together then. We sail in an hour," Robert announced. Brian headed back to the bedroom to pack, while Angus cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Kate headed to pack for the babies, and Robert headed to pack a bag for Kate and himself.

"Don't you need to pack?" Khaat asked Angus.

"I'm always ready," he laughed. "You have just enough time for a bit more of a warmup on that coffee." He refilled her cup.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Jess moved to her room to pack for her self jack and the kids as Steven moved to pack for him and Cassidy and their kids returning with two bags placing them by the door he smiled " I have got good at packing " he said and grinned " I'll take a refill too " he said and held out his cup for more.

It took Jess a bit longer but she too returned with two bags " all done " she said and placed her empty cup in the sink , rinsing it she placed it on the counter smiling as she moved to Jack who sat playing with the twins.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:49 am

Robert instructed them to take the two smaller suv's and divide people up into 2 groups. Khaat knew what he was doing. He didn't want a massive suv to arrive at the docks and arouse any suspicion. However, when she got to the dock and saw the luxury yacht he had commandeered for the day, she didn't think that the big car would have raised an eyebrow compared to the massive yacht. In fact, it was quite a walk down the dock itself to the yacht because of the deeper water that the yacht required.

It was, however, one of the finest she'd ever seen. It was pure, opulent luxury. She didn't think that having a broken leg was going to impact her much at all, except for the fatigue from hobbling the long length of the dock on her crutches to begin with. Angus had gotten aboard first and he met her on the gangplank. He refused to let her attempt it on her crutches and easily lifted her on board by simply lifting her under her shoulders and putting her on deck. He made sure she had her crutches and had Brian firmly beside her, reminding Brian that it might take someone with a full cast a bit to get their sealegs.

She decided to tan. Brian found one of the quarters below deck for them to use to change. She wasn't hapapy with him when she saw that he had brought the rather small leopard print bikini that he had talked her into on their honeymoon. He simply shrugged and said, "It's my favorite." She almost decided not to tan, but he talked her into it. He had brought the coordinating brown and copper sarong and she tied it around herself, self consciously.

"I don't know what you're worried about," he said, changing into his trunks. "You don't have one ounce of fat. Its all very finely toned muscle. You're in the best shape you've ever been in your life, and you have a gorgeous tan. Go enjoy it. Grab your crutches. I'll carry you back up on deck or you'll get your crutches caught up in that useless sarong."

"Its not useless," she frowned at him. He tossed her the sunscreen and picked her up. She clutched tight to her crutches, and he took her back up on deck. He found her a deck chair on the sundeck and put her there on the lounge chair. One of the crew members brought her a stack of pillows for her leg. She caught him eyeing her in her bikini. As he left, she drew the sarong a bit tighter around herself.

"Stop that," Brian said. "He was admiring you."

"That doesn't bother you?" she frowned.

"Look at your left hand," he said. She looked at her hand but all she saw was the large spray of diamonds and emeralds that her engagement and wedding rings made on her hand.

"What?" she frowned.

"I might have been jealous before, but the fact that those rings say very clearly that you're mine, well, I'm actually pretty darned pleased that a guy like me would land a woman like you." She grabbed one of the pillows under her leg and smacked him with it. He laughed out loud just as Robert and Kate came out on deck.

"Where are the kids?" Khaat was about ready to panic.

"Relax. They have a full time legitimate nanny on this cruise. They will be well pampered. Kate and I just dropped them off there," Robert said. "Nice bikini, my dear."

"She hates it," Brian said, laughing.

"Really? And it really does look so good on her," Robert said. "Stop being so self conscious and enjoy the day, Khaat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Jess moved aboard the yacht she had checked out who would be babysitting the kids and found them to be the best of the best and she was satisfied to leave them with them below deck as she changed and headed up stairs to sit next to Khaat " wow that sun feels so good on the skin " she said watching Jack walk past in his swim shorts his muscles out on show " our men both look hot today " she said and chuckled as she pushed back up her sun glasses " it feels good to have a few minuets with out the kids " she said and relaxed in the lounger.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

"I'm sure for you all it does feel good to be without the kids," Khaat said. "Brian and I missed them. As fun as it was we really did miss the kids. We needed the time away, though. It helped us to really feel like our lives have signficantly changed--forever. It was something that I don't think I really ever had the time to adjust to when I was married to Rob because Rob was never there. We never got past just, more or less, emotional dating. I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I guess I'm saying that things are very, very different with Brian. It's probably a lot closer to what I expected when I thought of marriage. And honestly, our expectations of it was something that Rob and I never ever talked about. We just basically expected that if we loved each other it would work. And sometimes love just isn't enough. This is different. In every way. Sorry. I guess I'm talking too much. Its just amazed me how different everything is. I mean, two years ago, I couldn't see past that little house in Hogsmeade and living by myself. I'm nowhere close to that now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Jess chuckled and looked at Khaat " no its relaxing because I know at the end of the day they will be where I left them , I worry as any mother does I just push it to one side for a moment, I wan to go down and check on the right now " she chuckled seeing Jack look back at her.

" but your not " he said and walked over to sit next to her " you work hard enough now let some one else do it their safe below" he said and rubbed her shoulders in a soft massage, then he kissed each shoulder before holding her against him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 100 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 68 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top