Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 7 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:38 am

Zara was surprised by the look on his face. It was like he was a completely different person, and she liked it. He was dark, and sexy, and gorgeous in the morning light. Had they really been out that long? She couldn't remember, but her thoughts were dashed away by his roaming hands as he moved on top of her, her back arched so he had a better hold on her, and she was smiling widely. His fingers were making tingles go all the way down her spine, and when he unhooked her bra, she looked up at him and nodded, feeling his fingers on her shoulder. She let her back relax slightly staring up into his eyes. Her eyes found his again, when he asked her what she wanted, and she couldn't help but smile, a real, full out genuine smile, as though she was holding nothing back from him, letting him look into her eyes and see her truest emotions, emotions no one ever saw.. not even herself. "I want you Matt." She whispered and pulled him down into a kiss.

------------------(Play Jeopardy Music here)---------------------------------------

Zara lay panting on the bed, she hadn't slept at all, she had just rolled to the side, and her heart rate was still increased. Her hand found his, and she looked up at the ceiling, smiling. Her hair was an absolute wreck, she had hickies on her neck, and she lay completely naked on top of the blankets. It had to be mid afternoon, and she was exhausted, but extremely happy. "That.. was... amazing." She whispered, turning her head to the side to look at Matt. She had never been so.. complete before, and she felt wonderful, if not a bit sore, but that was alright, the only thing that really bugged her was her stomach, which was growling so loudly she swore people down on the street would be able to hear it. "I'm starved." She groaned sitting up and kicking her feet off the bed, starting to search for her undergarments.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 7 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:54 am

-----------After the Jeopardy Music Because I have nothing to say beforehand----------
Matt was grinning at the ceiling, which was dumb because the ceiling couldn't congratulate him on getting laid. He felt Zara grab his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Zara, you never cease to amaze me." he told her. He was red, all over. They had gone at it for hours on end, he swore they skipped breakfast and lunch. And Matt didn't realize it until now, but he too was hungry. When Zara let go of his hand to get dressed. He took one final glance at her but and got up to. Walked over to his dresser and put some new underwear on. He stared at her as she got dressed...he doubted he would ever be the same again.

As much as he was enjoying his view, he figured he'd start breakfast. But first he pulled some pants on. He entered the kitchen and started making some eggs and bacon. He magicked his toaster to toast some bread with a flick of his wand and turned on the television that was in his kitchen to the news. Started the coffee maker, and let the bacon sizzle.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Zara grinned when he watched her getting dressed, putting on a little show for him until she was dressed in her underwear. "Hey Matt, can I borrow some clothes? I only have the dress I wore last night.." She called down to him as he went to make breakfast. She didn't wait for his answer before going to the dresser and pulling out some shorts of his, and after pulling them on, grabbed a belt and secured it around her waist, after that she grabbed a button up shirt and pulled it on, walking downstairs as she buttoned it up, glancing into the kitchen before heading to the bathroom.

The shower started, and after about half an hour, Zara came back out, dressed in what she had taken from him, and using a towel she had found to towel off her hair. "Morning." She said lightly and walked into the kitchen, leaning against the counter and smiling at him. "Sleep well?" She asked and then laughed outright. They hadn't slept at all, and she grinned, looking at him, her eyes twinkling. "Oh wait.. never mind." She said laughing and shaking her head, looking around the kitchen. "You have a lovely home.." She said gently, and she had gotten a lovely tour of it as well last night... and her eyes were twinkling as she focused on certain areas of the house.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Matt couldn't help but smile at her when she came out of the shower. "You sure you wanna go out with those on your neck?" he asked her pointing at the hickies still visible on her neck. "I know a spell good for getting rid of them if you want." he told her laughing. The Bacon was finished, so he started on the eggs. "Feel free to have a cup of coffee, there are glasses in the cupboard down there." he said, lying for obvious reason. He was pointing at the cupboard that was below the counter that separated the kitchen from the table. He waved his wand so the frying pan began to wash itself in the sink.

"Last night, was really honestly...amazing." he told her, turning his back on the eggs. The eggs would cook themselves as long as he was distracted. "Are those my shorts? And my shirt?" he asked her chuckling. Even in mens clothing she looked REALLY good. Her eyes were twinkling, "What time is it anyway?" he asked her, he checked the clock on the radio which was now off. "Holy crap..it's nearly four in the afternoon." he told her grinning. "Time sure fly's...."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Zara put her hand on her neck, and then laughed. She had nearly forgotten the hickies on her neck, but now that she remembered them, they started to ache slightly. It was basically a bruise that hurt without even touching it. She winced and nodded. "Yeah... if it'll get rid of them completely, that would nice." She said going to the cupboard he pointed to to get a cup, and finding none, bent over with her back to him, she suddenly realized why there weren't any down there. "You jerk." She laughed and wiggled her butt before standing up completely and pulling out her wand. "Accio cup." She said and smiled when a cupboard opened and a cup flew out of it and she caught it. "Hmm.." She said and raised an eyebrow at him.

Zara grinned at him. "Last night? You mean this morning?" She asked laughing and pouring herself some coffee, summoning some sugar and creamer, and making herself come coffee. She glanced at the clock he was looking at and gaped. "We were together all night, and most of the day." She said glancing at him and then grinning at him. "Can you believe it? It really was great." She said smiling at him and conjuring a hair tie, pulling her hair up so that her face was visible. Her freckles clearly visible, and her all over tan almost making her glow in the afternoon light.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Matt pulled out his wand, muttered a few words, and her hickies were gone. He grinned, twirled his wand in his fingers and flicked it at the eggs. Everything then shot towards and gently landed on the table, not spilling anything. "Breakfast, is served!" he told her pointing towards the table. He liked to stand and eat but was sure she wanted to sit down. He was more interested in the news then anything, but just then he got a call on his home phone. "Oh, muggle telephone don't worry. I don't know why more wizards use these." he said picking it up. "Hello?" he spoke into it. "Yeah, Yeah...Oh Sh*t that was now? Dammit!" he groaned into the phone.

He put the receiver down and looked at Zara with a look of sorrow on his face. "I'm sooo sorry Zara!" He whined. "But I am late for lessons with someone. Don't worry, once you're done eating just let yourself out. Or you can hang around, doesn't matter to me. I'll be late so if you're gonna do anything I would...you have some time." he told her winking. He pointed his wand over the top of his head, muttered another spell. Now he had just taken the equivalent of a shower and was wearing nicer clothes. He grabbed his jacket off the couch, rushed over to Zara. "Behave." he told her, smacking her but then kissing her on the lips. Ran out the door, and disapparated. He was sooooo late.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top