Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am

(HAI JEMMA!!!!!)

Zara smirked at him and shook her head, she looked him over for a second, and then felt a smile light up her face, his hand moved to hers again, and something weird jumped into her throat. It was like.. she had actually gotten butterflies from holding hands with a guy... then again, that wasn't that odd, she didn't hold hands with guys much.. normally they just wanted into her pants... and obviously he was thinking along the same lines, except what he said shocked her to no end. He wanted to go to HER place? Damn! She didn't have a place around here.. and the place she did have.. well she wasn't about to take him THERE.... she had to think fast, so she just decided to go with the playgirl look.

"I'm sorry, I don't take guys home on the first date." She said and gave him a small hit with her hip, grinning at him. He knew what she was doing.. he could tell by his looks. He wanted her, but was to afraid to admit it.. well.. best just get him soon then. "We can get a hotel room though, if you like. "She said, grinning at him, and moving closer. "Order room service... chat." She said tilting her head to the side and fluttering her eyelashes. She was losing the character though, and she knew it. She had gone from sweet innocent chick who walked into a crowded bar, to chick who wanted to get laid, and badly. Zara found herself starting to sweat.. what if this guy was a cop or something.. what if he had been stationed on the lookout for someone like her? She kept her smile, but her eyes showed her worry as she quickly looked away from him. "Or we could go to the park... werewolves aren't normally in this far of town.." She said smirking at him, and gently tugging on his hand, knowing where the nearest park was.. and knowing at this point, it would probably be best to ditch him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:28 am

Matt hid his smirk, he turned around in front of her and took her hips, holding her close. "Why don't we find a nice hotel then." he said quietly looking into her eyes. Holding eye contact was an excellent way to maintain the lead in anything. She was about to burst, dying to act her normal self he could tell. He was wining this fight, and he liked it alot. He smiled down at her, she really wanted to crack him but she won't. He held her even closer, they were about the same height so his eyes were level with hers. His look was basically daring her to cut the act, without daring her at the same time. He was going to crack her, if it took forever to do so.

He put his arm around her waste and apparated them to a nice little hotel. "This looks like a nice place doesn't it?" he asked her. He was ruining her plans, he enjoyed knowing that.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 am

Zara felt his arms around her waist, and she was pulled close, her hands going to his chest, her eyes locking on him. She could feel her heart thudding, and it was scaring her now... she wanted nothing more then to pull out of his arms and run away.. his look.. it was scaring her. And she was rarely scared. It was like.. for the first time, HE had taken control, control of a person who ALWAYS had control, and now she was starting to flip out. Her wand felt so far away, way down in her sock, unable to grab when he was holding her so closely. Then he spun, and she had no idea where they were going, all she could feel as him pressed against her, and the familiar sucking feeling of going through a tube.

Zara closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, they were standing just outside of a hotel, a nice hotel, and she could feel her heart flip around in her chest. "Yes.. beautiful." She whispered, her voice hoarse, and she frowned at him, knowing she couldn't pull away. She felt so weak, and helpless, and it was scaring the crap out of her. His grip on her was pretty tight, and she could feel panic flaring up in her mind. What kind of guy had she found tonight? He wasn't some crazy lunatic was he? That was her job! The b*tch! She stared up at him, and was itching to just tell him to let her go, pull her wand on him and hex him right there, but she wanted to keep up the act... the act that by the look in his eyes earlier, was totally busted, but for some reason.. she kept it up anyway.. wanting to see what he had planned for her.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 am

He almost couldn't hide his god damn smile. He didn't know why, but he felt like treating her. And he kinda wanted her to cut the act. He was interested in what she was normally, obviously she wasn't a very nice person. However he always preferred mean girls when he could control them. He maintained his grip on her and led her to the elevator, it was a short ride to the first floor but to her it probably seemed like ages. Keeping silent, not saying a word they walked to their room and Matt opened the door with his wand. Closed the door behind as they entered. He released his grip on her, and smiled.

"Alright cut the crap, what's your name and what were you planning to do with me tonight?" he asked his attitude changing in an instant. "I'm not an idiot, and neither are you. I could tell you knew I was catching on for a bit there." he told her. His wand felt very warm, a reassuring warm, in his hand. It was laying loose at his side but he was a pretty good aim. And after all this acting, he really wanted to get laid. So he was a little pissed at the same time.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 am

Zara was tight lipped as he led her to the elevator, and it was complete silence. She could very nearly feel herself shaking with anticipation. Something was differing tonight, maybe because he literally had all the cards. He had control of her in a way she had never let anyone control her before. She had picked a man who was much to sober.. much to smart, and much to accepting for her taste, but there wasn't anything she could do as he led her down the hallway. She couldn't even reach for her wand, like an idiot, her clothing wasn't designed to let her hide it up a sleeve, or anywhere remotely useful, so she was doomed. He pulled out his wand, and she stared at it a bit nervously as he unlocked the door, very nearly pushed her in, and then locked it again behind him.

Suddenly he was all business, and she frowned at him, knowing it was useless to play the lamb anymore. She immediately slumped over slightly, and pulled out her bag from between her breasts, throwing it onto the bed, and as she did so, she bent over to pull off her shoes, grabbing her own wand in the process."Zara Ellis... you want me to be completely honest? I was hoping you were drunk off your a$$ so I could lure you to a hotel room, or just up to a room upstairs, get laid, take all of your stuff, and leave you there, wondering what happened.. and then you had to go and mess up my plans." She said sitting heavily on the bed, pulling off first one boot, then the other, her wand held gently in her hand. Ready to use it.

"You scared the shit out of me.. why do YOU want me here huh? You had control.. you could have dropped me off at any time.. but no.. you brought me here.. with you.. does that mean you want me anyway? Even though I lied?" She batted her eyes at him, and leaned back, making her figure painstakingly within his grasp, smiling at him, her wand still held loosely in her hand on the bed.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 am

Matt smiled, and put his wand away. He advanced on her, still smiling. "To be honest, I do find you incredibly attractive!" he told her. "And I also enjoy messing with people, it would have been nicer if I could have let you lead for a little while longer but it would've gotten too difficult for me gain power again if I had." he finished. He was now over her, he noticed she was deliberately exposing her figure to him now. "It's all up to you now," he whispered as he got closer to her.

"You can take your wand and curse me now, it's right or you can continue a small portion of your plan tonight." he said, maintaining eye contact as usual. "I mean, pulling that bag out was practically an invitation for most guys. Me however, I'm more of a gentleman...your move." he said, they're faces inches apart. Her breath was surprisingly nice.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

Zara watched him carefully as he moved to stand over her, and then he was leaning over her body, his face inches from her. "I should curse you into oblivion right now." She breathed, eyes locked with his, her heart skipping a few beats. "You should be dead at my wand.. why are you not? But for some reason.. you enchant me... and I don't even know your real name.." She said firming her jaw, and leaning back a bit. She wanted control, but suddenly she found herself to weak to take it. She could grab him, and fling him down under her in a second.. so why didn't she? Because for the first time in her life, he had gotten the better of her. Used the character she had created to his own advantage, and gotten her Merlin knew where, to a hotel somewhere, and had advanced upon her faster then she could blink.

"You don't really seem like a gentlemen.." She breathed, letting her head fall back, so that her neck was exposed to him. "Telling lies to an innocent girl in a pub.. all alone, sad and lonely.. you give her the wrong name.. lead her out into the street.. and take her back to your hotel room.. though I have to say.. you managed to surprise me by your swift actions and your ability to get me here before I could really think about what you were doing." She smirked and shook her head at him, before slowly looking back into his eyes. "Nice to see I have some competition." She said, and suddenly leaned forward, her lips meeting his for the first time.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 am

"Most of the time I mean, you didn't seem right to me from the beginning so naturally. Being a gentleman wasn't a very good option, you would've gotten the better of me." he said confidently, and he was smiling...genuinely. But before he could say another thing, she was kissing him. His eyes were wide open at first, but eventually he gave in. Getting into the bed with her like he should be. His first kiss, and it was by a girl he barely even knew. But now, he felt something different from Zara.

He broke away for a moment, "I barely know you, yet this seems almost...right." he whispered to her. Their eyes meeting once more. She was a strange girl, confident, powerful, and he liked it. He had never met anyone like her, he doubted it, but if it would work, it might've been a decent relationship. And his lips met hers this time, a little more forcefully than she had done to him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 am

Zara felt something weird happening in her lips the moment they touched his. At first she couldn't explain it, it was like, a weird shaking sensation in her guts, as though she were cold and shivering, but she wasn't cold, or shivering. He moved over her so that she was pressed back into the bed, and their lips parted for a second, he looked at her funny, and she felt that weird tingling in her stomach as he spoke. "Right? Nothing is right with me... I'm the worst you can possibly get.. and you came after me right from the start." She laughed and found his lips on hers again, on this time a lot harder then before, pressing her into the bed, and she immediately felt her old habits starting to kick in.

She moved beneath him, but was suddenly surprised that she was stuck. The way he had leaned over her, had pressed her onto her back on the bed, and she could feel his legs against her hips, and suddenly, she realized that he had her good and tight. Even her hand with the wand in it was trapped now as his lips mauled hers, and she moaned softly, unsure of how she felt about this. Being unable to move.. being under his spell.. it was scary.. and yet, it was exciting, so she kissed him back, harder this time. Pressing up into him, making it obvious that she had ideas other then kissing on her mind.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 am

Matt was a little excited now, he felt her retaliation and loosened his grip on her. He trusted her now, he had her and she had him. Their lips never parted but Matt began to rub up and down her sides, moving her shirt up a bit so her stomach was exposed. He move from her lips to her neck, nibbling on her slightly. He heard her moan and knew he was doing well. He grinned to himself, she couldn't see it. He continued to rub her sides, moving down even further now, down to her hips. Her hips were marevelous, one of her best assets.

He figured he'd let her do her thing next, just to get a glimpse of what he was really up against. His stomach lurched, but in a good way. Out of excitement and joy, if that makes sense. But he didn't care, he moved to her lips again. They were soft, and great, they tasted nice too.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top