Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:03 am

Zara felt his grip loosen, and her hand finally let go of her wand, now not so afraid of him as his hands gently ran up and down her sides, taking her shirt with them on their way up, exposing her stomach to the air, and making her shiver slightly as his hands touched the bare skin. It was like fireworks went off in her head when he did, and she couldn't help but gasp, as his lips found her neck, nibbling slightly. Why had she never let a guy take control before? It was insane, she felt as though she could never get tired of his tactics, as his hands found her hips, and she gasped slightly as his lips found hers again. She could feel his grip loosening on her, but she didn't move, to taken in by the moment to upset it.

Her hand pushed her wand off of the bed, and her arms suddenly circled around his neck, bringing him down to the bed level, and kissing him with as much might as she could handle. This was different.. this was... right. He had used the correct word when he stated how it felt to kiss. She had never felt so.. form fitted into his arms, and she could feel her heart beating uncomfortably loud against her chest. She felt her hands move up his sides as well, and she found herself pulling up on his shirt, wanting it gone, wanting it off and be able to press her skin to his bare skin, wanting hers off as well, but wanting him to do it for her, wanting, for the first time in her life, to let him control what happened to her. He was in control, and she was letting him take it.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 am

Matt felt her take some control, taking off his shirt. It was a little chilly in the room but he ignored it, barely feeling it. She was into this, there was no going back now. He head her heavy breathing, and her heart was running at the twice the speed. In all honesty, so was his. So his shirt was off, and now hers was next. He pulled it over her head gently, and held her close. Their skin touching, their lips never leaving one another. He felt for her pants, he unbuttoned them and zipped the zipper down. He waited, wondering if she was going to protest or not.

He used this pause to think, this was all too good to be true. It may be hesitant thinking but, he may ask her out afterwards for real. He didn't even think that he hadn't given her his name. Both of their wands were on the floor on either sides of the bed, THAT was trust. His arms were now running all along her back, lightly tracing whatever pattern he felt like.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 am

Zara could feel her shirt be pulled off, and then his hand fell down to her zipper, and she lifted her hips a little bit to allow him to push them off completely. This was going to be a night to remember that was for sure. She had never given into anyone so.. freely, she was always reserved, always so.. careful... and tonight, she wasn't doing this as one of her many characters, she wasn't doing HIM as one of her many characters, for maybe the first time in her life, Zara was having sex with a man as herself, and it felt wonderful to know that he would take her, kiss her, press against her.. now, if only he knew her at all... then maybe there would be something between them.. but for now, she would enjoy this, and somewhere deep in her heart, she wished that it wasn't just a one night stand.

------(I'm skipping XD)-------------------

Zara woke up to the sun hitting her face through the blinds. She groaned and rolled over, her arm falling across a bare chest, and she immediately sat upright. She had slept here.. slept in a man's arms for the first time in her life. Looking down at him, she realized that last night, he had looked.. pretty handsome.. in the light, he was gorgeous. Her eyes raked his body as she gently lifted the sheet to look at him fully, before letting it slip back down and she looked down at herself. Stark naked, hair a mess, clothes abandoned on the floor, along with her wand, it was something she had never done.. and for Zara, it was different. It wasn't just sex last night.. oh no.. for the first time, Zara had made love, and she felt GREAT. Zara gently traced her finger across his chest, and made patterns on it, looking down at the sex god beside her, letting her long hair drape over his chest, her hands running lower and lower on his abdomen, hoping it would wake him up.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 am

Matt pulled down her pants and followed suite with his own and his boxers. They were both too into this, it was right and felt sooo good too. And they hadn't even started yet, this was not gonna be just sex. This might be a connection, making love...can't even describe it. But he pulled the covers over them, and then it started.

-------------------------------------------------

Matt was jolted awake by a pleasant feeling near his groin, his eyes open. He looked down towards Zara, she was leaning against him. Her hair flowing, even after that night she looked glorious. He had met the person who could match him not only in abilities outside of the bedroom, but also inside of the bedroom. He smiled and groaned, "Good morning my dear." he said leaning down and kissing her forehead. "That, was lovely last night!" He said smiling and holding her closer.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 am

Zara looked towards him when he spoke, and then she leaned up to him, and grabbed his chin in her hand. "Don't call me my dear." She said simply, and flung her legs out of bed. It wasn't a very nice greeting, but it was better then what she would have done to anyone else.. which would have been to kill them on site. She stood, naked beside the bed, back turned to him as she combed out her hair with her fingers, before bending down and picking up her undergarments which had been flung off the bed lazily. Pulling them on as slowly as she cared to, she found her bag and pulled on a black, tight shirt, that showed off the most of her cleavage that a shirt could, without showing off anything indecent. And then she pulled on black leather pants, pulling out a full traveling cloak, and finding her wand on the floor.

Zara glanced over at him, and then sighed, running her fingers through her hair, before sitting on the edge of the bed. "Rule number one, I don't do pet names... it was a good night.. I don't do compliments... I am free to roam where I want to, and you have no hold over me... last night... I let you take control.. for reasons I shouldn't have done.. but I did.. and there it is.. it was the best night of sex... if that's what to call it, I've ever had... now... normally I would have taken all of your stuff, and been long gone by now.. feel privileged that I didn't even glance in your wallet.." Zara glanced at him, and then sighed again. "No matter how much you want me to be... I am not a giggly girl.. I don't do the whole relationship thing.. and I certainly am not nice... I do bad things... person I don't even know.." She said glaring at him. Suddenly she was up on the bed, fully dressed, straddling his naked form, the leather cold and yet soft on his skin.

She leaned over him, and put both her arms around the top of his head, her lips hovering over his. "But it was good... very good.." She whispered, and suddenly she captured his lips in her mouth, and she couldn't help but moan, even at such a simple touch, she could feel the sparks running up her arms, and it was weird.. totally weird, but worth it, running her fingers through his hair, one hand moving down his side, and then between her own legs to his abdomen, and farther down, to his privates. "I could teach you some things though... I could make you great..." She whispered, smiling at him, her cloak covering up his lower half, her body covering up the rest. "But first, I need to know your name... the truth this time." She muttered, her lips hovering over his, using her hand that was still in his hair, to keep his head back so that she had control over when they kissed and didn't.

She had taken control back.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:03 am

Matt wasn't all too shocked at this sudden turn of events. I mean he was a little afraid, after all she had his junk in one hand and his head in the other. If she got pissed and hit something either way he was screwed. She was in control, but Matt was still cool. "Alright then, Zara," he said emphasizing Zara. "But, you can't deny it, you felt something." he told her, looking into her eyes. "It was amazing though, I love the way you use your tongue." he told her winking. If he could, he'd be getting up now and getting dressed while talking to be productive. But he had a girl in leather on top of him, and his mind was on something else. What was she doing with that hand...Anyway! "You may be able to make me great, but I could make you feel even better then I did last night." he told her grinning, never losing eye contact.

Her skin was shimmering, it was practically radiating beauty. Her lips were full, he longed for another kiss. To feel the shock one more time before Zara threw away something wonderful. He'd see her again, he could tell. She was far too attractive for Matt to even think about. That night would always be fuel for whatever fire he needed. He shook his head mentally, back to reality. "You are the best I've had, that's fact not a compliment. But I suppose, if you really never want to meet again then I'll leave you be." he told her. "But if you really are what you say, then we'll probably see each other again. "And my name is Matthew, Matthew Lestrange." he told her, waiting to see her reaction at the last name.

He rolled over, taking her with him, her grip was lost and Matt turned back over. He got out of bed sitting on the edge. "You have a wonderful but by the way." he told her getting up and putting his boxers back on. Followed my his jeans from the previous night. He turned around, she was still on the bed. The light from the window was shining on his midriff. He didn't have a six pack, but it was alright. But then again, there were the scars on his arms that could draw attention away from it. He pulled his shirt on and pocketed his wand. Smiling at her, he stood there....so now what?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 am

Zara felt an odd thrill at hearing her name come from those lips. She stared down at him, and very slowly let go of his junk, and moved her hand back up to his face. "As you said.. I can't deny it.. I've never felt so.. electrified.." she said softly, her eyes wide as she looked down at him. "Even just touching, bare skin to bare skin." she said, gently running her fingers across his cheek. "I don't understand... no one else has been able to do that to me.. "She said, frowning at him, and then shaking her head. When he said he could make her feel better, she nearly fainted right on top of him. Last night had been wonderful.. anything more.. it was like telling her that she could go up to heaven whenever she wanted, but still live on earth. It just wasn't possible.

When he started to compliment her, Zara smiled a tight lipped smile, before very gently pressing her lips to his, feeling the familiar butterfly feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was familiar now.. but only with him, and she suddenly realized that she would be comparing every other sexual encounter she had to him.. no one else could do half as well. She groaned and looked down at him. "You've ruined me Lestrange. "She said after he revealed his name. It made sense.. that the best experience she had ever had was with a Lestrange... it just all made sense now.. She barely batted an eye at it.

When he rolled her over and got off the bed, she realized she did in fact have a major problem on her hands now. Any other man, she would have killed just for trying to roll her over without her permission.. but he didn't need her permission, she rolled over like a puppy in front of it's master, and as soon as he was dressed, she jumped up out of bed and pushed against his shoulders, and using her hips, she ground him forward, and into the wall, her hands going down to the forbidden zone, and gently working magic there after his zipper was undone. Her lips found his as she pressed against him, her hands working magic on him. "One last time... before we go... I want your address.. this is to good to miss out on.. you give me yours.. I'll give you mine.. no lies.." She said simply, her eyes finding his, as her hands worked away below them, hoping to catch him off guard, and hoping to get an address where she could find this man whenever she needed him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 am

Before Matt could realize it, his fly was down and he was loving it. He heard her, but after all he was a little distracted at what was going down below. It's like, she knew where every nerve was and it was hitting it. He thanked the lord he had a large amount of tolerance and stamina. He could go for AGES and ages! "Uhmmm...yeah my address. Okay, o-okay." he said, and he told her his address. He couldn't help it, his hand had to go up her shirt to feel the goods. It was too much, he actually moaned. It was like.....magic. But she was next, next time they met she was gonna feel even better than she had last night. He leaned in and kissed her once more.

"We should, do this again." he said after he had broken free from the kiss. "As skilled as you are with your tongue, you're hands are magic too." he winked at her. He could tell she was eager to go anyway, so he doubted she would stick around to finish for him. But considering her skill, it might be soon. But ANYWAY! Matt could already tell, he fancied her. He barely knew her, and it wasn't the sex that made her attractive. It was that kiss last night, his first one. He felt he could change her, if only just a little. She did look familiar though, and then his other hand found her stomach and he began to rub it gently.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 am

Zara grinned at him as he couldn't help but feel her up as well, and just as suddenly as it began, his zipper was done up again, and she had pushed away from him. "Next time.. Next time. "She muttered softly. "Address..we will me again." She said and grinned as he pushed her shirt up to touch her stomach. She gently grabbed his hand, and moved it away from her stomach, letting her shirt fall back down. "Next time Matt... next time.. we will do this again.. it's to good to waste.." She said finally, her eyes twinkling. She knew sooner or later, he would realize just what she was... she wasn't a well known Death Eater.. but it was obvious in what she wore, and how she acted that she was a criminal. And the second he had said his name, she had known who he was, and yet she wasn't afraid.

Zara smiled at him, and shook her head, moving and grabbing her bag, sticking it into a pocket, she glanced back at him. Pulling out a piece of paper from her pocket, she used her wand to write an address on it. "Owl me... we'll met up somewhere." she said simply and handed him the paper. "Please.. I urge you not to come out to my house though.. it's guarded.. and I'd rather have fun with you when your head is still attached." she said smiling, and as though she had been uanble to resist temptation, she moved up closed to him, and her lips found his, gently though. As though afraid of breaking him, her hand came up behind his head, and one hand came up to her cheek. "You'll convert me yet.." She said with a laugh as she broke the kiss and stared at him. "Let's just say.. you won't be happy if you do a bit of research about me love..." She giggled and shook her head. "It was nice to meet you Matt Lestrange..." She said and suddenly she was at the door, and she was gone.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 am

Matt sat there, staring into space, thinking about what happened. For one, she hadn't finished...so that was problem number one. Another, her house was guarded, and he knew deep down she wasn't the kind of person to join the Order. But one thing was for sure, he liked her...maybe more. But sparks flew last night, and he wanted to get to know her for real now. He'd owl her later in the week, he wanted to see her again. He chuckled to himself and grabbed his wand from the bedside table and pocketed it. It all of a sudden felt very warm in his pocket. "Yes girl, I know, I know. But I have to try." he said quietly. And he disapparated from the room, not even checking out.

----------One Week Later----------

Matt had sent an owl to Zara, they were going to meet someplace nicer this time. He was taking her out to dinner, for real this time. It was going to be a nice night, without any sex. They were going to talk, and discover more about each other. As he stood waiting outside the park by the restaurant where they were going to meet, he looked around. Spotting the few couples who were out in the weather, which wasn't too nice. It was surprisingly cold, but he doubted that would stop Zara from dressing in as little as possible.

He chuckled to himself, putting his hands in his pocket after pulling the top of his jacket over his neck more. He felt his wand, sending reassuring warmth over him. He didn't know if he was to call himself and Zara a couple or not. She had agreed to go on a date with him, he thought it was a date. But he didn't really wanna think about it much. He began to hum a tune to himself, and stood still, waiting for Zara.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top