Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 6 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

Zara made a face and sighed. "According to your leader..." She muttered. "But I KNOW I've done some things you wouldn't be proud of... aurors are some of my... accomplishments... random wizards.. lots of muggles...." She glanced at him and sighed heavily again. She didn't want him to hate her.. he wanted her to like him so badly.. and she wanted to like him too! They had something going for them! It was just... scary. When he spoke about getting her away from the Order, she smiled. "I could get you out of the Death Eater's manor in a heartbeat, I wouldn't worry about that.." She said with a slow grin. It was falling into place.. they were... two peas in a pod some would say, they were meant for each other.. he just happened to fight for the side of 'good' and she just happened to enjoy killing people.

When he said she wasn't evil to him, she couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Shows how much we know each other eh?" She asked, holding onto him carefully, as though afraid of hurting him. She sighed and looked at him, feeling him draw her closer, saying he trusted her, saying that they would be together... and yet, she was so afraid, so afraid of hurting him.. so afraid of getting caught, how did she know this wasn't some elaborate hoax set up by the Order? But she trusted him, looking in his eyes, she knew he wouldn't hurt her. "Okay... I want it to work.. and if you say it will.. I believe you." She said and leaned up, kissing him again gently, her hands sliding down farther to grab his butt and pull him closer to her.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 6 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:57 am

Matt wasn't accustomed to his butt being grabbed. But he kind of liked it, a little too much he thought. Or rather..he didn't think. "Uhmm...hermm yes..." he stuttered, blushing. Now was a moment he thanked the lord that he worked out a little bit. "I think, perhaps...getting to know each other can wait a little longer." he told her, grinning slyly. When she removed her hands he couldn't help but un-tense his butt cheeks. His butt was in good condition but it made it even awesomer when he clenched....ew, that sounded more gross than I inteded...sorry. "I can't give a definite length of time it'll have to wait. There are too many variables." he said in a mock smart tone.

He then embraced her once more, allow his hand to trace the down of her back and unhook her bra while doing so. "Whoops, sometimes these hands of mine have a mind of their own." he told her stifling a grin. They were in public so this really wasn't the place. "This time, my place?" he asked her. "Afterwards we can talk over breakfast...or if you're still awake and not tired out, which is unlikely, we can talk." he winked at her and took her hand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Zara grinned at him when he tensed when she grabbed his butt. She couldn't help but giggle slightly as her hands moved away from his butt again, and he loosened his tension. She laughed when he tried to sound smart, and pretty much failed at it, before she gently kissed him again. But as she did, she felt his arms wrap around her and unhook her bra. She stayed pressed up against him and grimaced. But she felt herself smiling, before pressing against him closer. "Hook my bra back on for now.. and then you'll have it off again once we get there." She said softly, pressing her frame against his.

"And sure.. your place sounds nice." She said smiling at him, and keeping herself pressed against him, waiting for him to redo the clasp on her bra.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Matt sighed in mock exasperation and snapped his fingers. The bra was strapped together again in an instant. "I don't see why you women wear this. For people who aren't magic or smooth, they're just a giant roadblock." he told her. And with that he apparated them to his apartment. He pulled out his wand, tapped the handle and mouthed a password quietly, it opened for them. "Extra special precautions when I'm far away from home." he told her, gesturing for her to enter first. Once she was inside, he closed the door behind him and shrugged. It was a simple apartment, built for one, but it was home.

"It's not much," he told her. It was a three room apartment, it was medium sized and his bedroom was rather large. It had a wonderful view of the streets of London below, and a glorious view of the sunrise through his large one way window. But he wasn't going to tell her it was one way, he'd freak her out a little bit. "This, is home." he told her. "Feel free to make yourself at home," he told her chuckling.

His apartment until I can find a better one
Spoiler:

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

After they apparated, she looked around and then smiled up at him. At least her bra was hooked again. When he let her into the apartment, her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. He had a beautiful apartment. She walked into it farther, and stared. "Wow.." she whispered, eyes fixing on all of the different things around the room. "Wow.. this is better then anywhere I've ever lived." She said carefully. "I tend to live in.. out of the way places... and... definitely places not like this." She said and went to the window, looking out of it excitedly. "Wow! What a view!" She said laughing happily, her eyes scanning the crowd below them.

She turned back around to Matt and grinned. "Wow... this is crazy!" She said throwing out her arms to her side. "It's great! My houses are like... two rooms." She said laughing and shaking her head. "I'm not the kind of person to get places like this.. not that I have the money to get one like this... when I take things... it can get me some.. but it's nothing compared to a salary you earn.. you can at least get money steadily from that... with my job... it all comes so... separately..whatever money they have on them.." She said frowning, before shrugging. "It's what you get for not being very well.. liked." She said laughing, before looking at him and frowning. What would he say if he knew she had a boy trapped at her house.. forcing him to make dark objects for her... would he hate her? Would he still care for her.. it scared her now, and she didn't know what to think about it.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well, to me you're very VERY much liked." he told her and picking her up over his shoulder. "Now, I do believe I was planning on showing you the bedroom." he told her, carrying her into his bedroom. He had a king mattress, so there would be plenty of room. And he plopped her right on the bed, "I've saved you the trip and the breath it'd take for you to ask." he said and he flopped next to her. "It's still pretty early," he said looking out his window. There was another apartment building across the street. You could see the windows clearly, that would freak her out a little bit for sure.

"Hmmm...looks like the Jones' are home." he said more to himself. He looked at her grinning. "They live in the apartment across the street. Mrs. Jones is always on her terrace snooping. These windows are so clean it's sooo hard to not see into them with ease." he said, stifling his laugh. "But anyway..." he said and rolled on top of her. "Want something to eat?" he asked her, his face inches from hers.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Zara found herself picked up over his shoulder, and flung onto the bed. She laughed, bouncing up and down slightly before coming to a rest, and propping herself up on her elbows to watch him. She followed his gaze, confused, then looked back at his face, and then propped herself up better to see what he was looking at. An apartment who's windows were lit up, and quite obviously had a perfect view of the bedroom. Zara's jaw dropped and looked at him sitting next to her. He had his face inches from hers, and she couldn't help but stare at him. "Aren't you going to.. to close the blinds or something?" She asked, her eyes wide. "Anyone can see in here!" She was glancing nervously over her shoulder at the window, knowing full well that whoever was in that apartment would be able to see exactly what they did, and by the sound of it, often peeked into his apartment to get a look at Matt.

Zara turned to face him again, finding her lips mere inches from his. "You aren't seriously going to let her just.. snoop.." She said, ignoring his comment about wanting something to eat. At that point, she really didn't care about food, she was more freaked out that some creepy neighbor woman was going to be watching them display their bodies. She was into a lot of things, but being watched was NOT one of them. She glanced at the window again, and then back at him, shock and repulsion clear on her face.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 pm

"Oh, did I forget to tell you?" he asked her, in a mock surprised voice. "I have tinted windows from the outside. That's why Mrs. Jones hates me so much, she can't snoop on me." he told her. "I thought I would have told you that...I probably should've started with that." he said, letting his snicker and grin escape now. "Seriously though, you hungry? Or.....hungry?" he asked her, his grin turning from joker to sly as a fox. He couldn't honestly describe how wonderful she looked right now. It was dawn, and there was enough light with the lights off for him to make out her perfect facial features.

He suddenly realized he was probably ready before she was. He got off her and sat on his bed, crossing his legs. No matter who he slept with and cared about, it was still embarrassing no matter who you were with. He was blushing a bit, and to distract her, "Oh, and feel free to call me Matt. It's weird hearing someone call me Matthew when nothing is formal or someone's not mad at me." he told her quickly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Zara stared at him for a moment, surprised, and then she hit him lightly on the shoulder. "You jerk!" She said glaring, but it was quickly turned into a smile, as she looked at him. She laughed when he asked her if she was hungry again, and she smiled and moved closer to him, only to have him sit up quickly. She sat up too, and moved so she was in front of him, on her hands and knees, but sticking up in the air. "Matt..." She whispered, moving closer to him, her hands going up to his shoulders, and gently raking across the back of his head. "I am hungry Matt." She said softly, her eyes locked on his as she moved so her lips were inches from his. "Very hungry." She said and took his lips into her own.

Her pleasure collided with his, and the sparks she had been feeling turned into full out fireworks. She gasped into the kiss, and broke off, staring into his eyes. "Did you feel that?" She asked softly, her face inches from his, surprise in her eyes, unable to place how great the fireworks felt to her. It was like she had a chance, she had... a sparkle she hadn't known of until he had kissed her, even after knowing her, after knowing she was a Death Eater, knowing he was an Order member.... "Thank you.." She said softly, her eyes on his, shock evident, but pleasure bolder on her features.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

Matt was concentrating on getting rid of his problem but abandoned that when Zara sat up with him. When their lips met, Matt felt stronger than normal. There was the usual twang in his stomach but it was bigger now. And something made him feel stronger than normal. He felt as thought he was swift as a coursing river. Like he had the force of a great typhoon and the strength of a raging fire that was building inside him. When she broke away, that feeling didn't go away. He was breathing, heavy, and his face had a fierce look on his face. A new face to Matt, it was mysterious....as the dark side of the moon. He felt...like a man. When she said thank you, Matt was on top of her again. "Zara, you are in for one hell of a ride." he told her. His hands found her back, rubbing her back again. Putting her pleasure first before all. "You first though..." he told her.

His hands began to work their magic, his hands moved down her side softly. Then continuing down past her hips. He lingered there for a little while, they really were marvelous hips after all. They then found themselves on her but, it was a marvelous butt after all. Then they ran back up her back and unhooked her bra in a quick motion. He moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders and started to massage them. All the while remaining on top, thought not crushing her and making her as comfortable as possible. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible. So tell me what you want." he said to her quietly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top