Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Zara was staring at the note she had gotten by owl. Was it odd that Zara hadn't stopped thinking about him since she had left him in that hotel room? She bit her lip as she got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around her body. She had no idea what to wear... last time she had been dressed for what she deemed appropriate for the situation. It wasn't like she had actually expected to meet someone like.. like Mathew Lestrange. The quickening of her heart surprised her. Every time she said his name in her head, her heart started to pump, and her legs got weak. It wasn't even the incredible sex that made her react this way either.. it was his hand around her waist, locking her to him. The soft drone of his voice, the gentle way that he looked at her. It was all to much on a girl like Zara, who had never planned on settling down.. EVER.

So Zara got changed, dressed in a nice black dress (That she used when she was feeling especially daring and went into higher class functions), and high heels. It was her little black dress that made her figure stand out, her breasts look ten times as big, and her waist ten times skinnier. The heels made her legs look ten times longer, and basically it made every part of her body, that was obviously already gorgeous, absolutely stunning. Her long dark hair was left hanging and wavy, and she wore light colors for her makeup. Looking at herself in the mirror, Zara was astounded by the person she saw. No longer was she the whore that slid into bars, seduced, raped, and killed men.. oh no.. she was a lovely, stunning woman, who looked like she had a career all planned out, or even a rich husband at home, if she hadn't been dating then, it was obvious to anyone who saw her, that she was simply rich.

Zara frowned at herself in the mirror, then smiled, trying out different facial expressions, before finally settling on a simple smile, as she walked out of the house. After making her way down the driveway, she got the gates, and once beyond them, apparated to the place he had set up for them. Down a small alleyway next to it, and out onto the street, Zara found herself being stared at immediately, and she couldn't help but shake her butt a little bit more, and preen in front of the men who were staring... old habits die hard. But at the same time, she was looking, looking for that wonderful man who hadn't left her head for days.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 am

Matt continued looking around, waiting for Zara. And it was really hard to miss the lovely woman who was now waltzing towards him. Her figure emphasized by the headlights of the turning car and streetlamps. He shuddered a bit, she was the most beautiful woman he had honestly ever seen. He started towards her too, meeting her half way and taking her hand into his smiling at her. She looked stunning with makeup, but looked even better without. Matt was the kind of guy who preferred no makeup. But with Zara, he didn't mind too much. And her eyes seemed even brighter than they had the night he had met her. He just stood there in front of her smiling and staring.

Then, he kissed her, a passion kiss. He promised himself tonight would be a talking night with nothing too physical. But a kiss was just too heard to resist, he felt a jolt in his stomach. That was never going to get old. He broke free, "Hello Zara, you look stunning tonight." he said grinning and then chuckling.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 am

Zara's heart skipped a beat when she saw Mathew standing a little ways away. She grinned at him, flashing white teeth, and getting the attention of many men who had dates as well, and Zara couldn't help but laugh under her breath when she heard quite a few slaps. Chuckling, Zara made her way to Matthew and grinned, stopping as he took her hands. She suddenly found herself wrapped in his embrace, their lips and tongues dancing, That odd jolt ran through her entire body, and she kissed him a bit deeper before he pulled away. "Why hello to you too... eager are we?" She asked, her hand dipping down and grabbing his groan, before letting it go and looking around them.

"What is this place anyway? I feel like a rich b*tch who can't resist being seen in public." she suddenly turned back around to him and grinned. "Which is odd because normally I try NOT to be seen in public.. but apparently I'm going insane, because I accepted this invitation.." She said moving back to him, and letting her hand trace across his chest, before grinning and kissing him once more, and then turning away, taking a few steps away from him, and keeping her back to him as she looked around. "I almost like this better though.. I walk through.. and I hear pain in every direction! It's quite thrilling, it's not just one person at a time.. it's every woman around, slapping their husbands, their dates, as they stare at my ass." She laughed and shook her head, her long hair swirling around her shoulders. "Shall we dine then?" She asked, turning her attention back to him finally, her eyes having been scoping out the men in the area.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 am

Matt grinned, she wasn't as eager as he was, but he didn't mind her egging him on. "No, tonight will be all talk." he told her before she turned away from him. He walked up behind her and grabbed her but, "Well thank god It's mine tonight then." he chuckled eyeing the few men left gaping. He was almost about to give the evil eye to every one, but thought better and simply nodded. "We shall, it's a not too horrible restaurant not far from here. You're certainly dressed accordingly." he told her smiling and leading her out of the park and down the sidewalk, it was a bit of a walk but he planned it for that. This was the official first date, and ice breaker...if the sex wasn't an ice breaker itself.

"So, Zara, it's odd saying this but we barely know each other." he said chuckling as they started walking. He was holding her close now, smelling her. She smelled nice, he couldn't put his finger on what it was but it was really nice. "I thought tonight, we could talk about ourselves. I'm paying, so get whatever you want." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 am

Zara nearly laughed when he grabbed her butt, and she spun around, her hand coming up to his cheek quick as lightening, but she didn't hit him, just before her hand would have made contact, she froze, and then gently caressed his cheek, staring into his eyes. She laughed when he started to lead her away from their meeting spot, and she circled her arm around his waist, pulled close to him, letting him take in her scent, which was a mixture of things. She had made up a potion that morning, a strong one, it wasn't like she had drank it or anything, but she had dabbed it onto her skin, a powerful love potion, and she smelt like what he thought smelt the best. It was a trick of hers, if she wanted to get a guy, she needed to know his tastes.. if she didn't know his tastes, she had to cheat.

She let him lead her down the road, giving into his control again. It was odd, how willing she was to let him lead her around like this, his willing servant for a while. At least this time neither of them had had any alcohol, and yet they were still acting pretty much the same way as before, though Zara was certainly more herself this time then she was the first time they met. "You mean we have to get to know each other?" Zara asked, sounding almost surprised. "Matthew... I've never had a real relationship before." She said putting her hand on his chest and pouting up at him. "I have no idea what I'm doing.. you start.. tell me about yourself.. otherwise you have to ask me questions.. and asking questions is something that can sometimes lead to not nice answers." She said looking up at him and batting her eyelashes, before laughing and moving so she was walking correctly again, one hand moving to touch his on her waist, and guiding it down so that it was lower, nearly touching her butt.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 am

Matt's wand was really heating in his pocket, he hushed her with a small pat. He knew now, now that she was more herself than before. He'd have his work cut out for him. I mean, there was always the plan of sex again and never seeing each other again if tonight really didn't work. But now that he'd met her, she'd probably always be in his mind. But if it didn't, that was what his lessons were for of course! But they were on hold and memory erasing without a spell might take some time. But he hoped things would work out, one of them would have to change. And Matt himself had too much to turn for...again.

Matt realized Zara was talking and suddenly started listening. His own world was faraway place but the trip to reality on lasted milliseconds. "Oh, well...uhmmm." he was a little distracted. She looked so good when she pouted, but he quickly moved his hand away from where she put it and looked away quickly. "Basically, we need to get the basics out of the way if we want this to work. But first I need to ask, do YOU want this to work out?" he asked her, looking at her. A very plain look was on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 am

Zara was kind of surprised when he suddenly got all serious on her, and her face set into a forced grin. He moved his hand away from her butt, and she looked up at him as he turned his face away, and asked a VERY serious question. Did she want this to work out? She had to think for a long moment. Zara.. and a steady relationship... it was wrong on so many levels... where would she get her money if she didn't go and take it out of some guy's pocket? She leaned her head against his shoulder for a moment, walking along with him, before frowning, and looking up at him.

"I guess I do... Now listen... I'm not the kind to go for the whole.. dating thing.. and if we are to actually... date.... then there are going to be some things we gotta get clear.. in my line of work, I do things that you probably won't like.. at all.. I don't have a steady job, and this is what I do to get paid.. and NO, I'm not a prostitute... I'm worse." She laughed heartily and shook her head. "I seduce men, and take them up to have the time of their lives... though to be honest, I've never, EVER had sex feel like what it did with you.. that was.. weird." She said smirking, before flipping her hair out of her face and smiling at him. "And then I take all their money... if they irked me.. sometimes they get more.. but that isn't something you will learn until I get to know you better." She said smirking again at him and flicking her hair over her shoulder, looking up at the moon. "So yes... I want this to work out."
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 am

Matt took all that she said in and thought about it. He knew this was going to be her answer to his question but he hoped it wouldn't be. So basically, to get money...she'd have to shag guys and steal their money. He honestly didn't know how he felt about that. He wanted her, badly, not physically but emotionally. He wanted to see her as often as he could, he wanted to be able to hold her, knowing she wouldn't run off with his money. Which would never be certain given her personality. He closed his eyes and sighed, opened then and look at her. "Well, I really do want you Zara. Not sexually or physically, but like want you want you!" he told her. "I want to be able to see you as much as possible. To be able to know that you're mine on a level that you could be with no other guy." he said.

"I guess, if we both want this to work we'll have to make a few sacrifices..." he paused. "I'll be alright with the way you earn your money. As long as I know you really are in a relationship...with me." he said, chuckling nervously. In his head something was telling him how stupid he sounded and how idiotic this would be to continue a relationship. But, his wand...his wand was giving a reassuring warmth, and something else in his head. A sweet, soft voice was also there. Telling him to go for it, it sounded familiar...but he couldn't put his finger on it. He held her even closer, "This can only work if we both put effort and sacrifices...I'll make the first." he told her quietly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 am

Zara stared at him and realized she had disappointed him. He was wary of her now, and for some reason.. it hurt her. There was something in her chest that was... aching with the disappointed look on his face, the fact that she might have caused him pain.. in some way. Something else in Zara's mind was laughing though. Laughing at her reaction, laughing at the fact that he wanted to be with HER.... he still wanted to be with her, even after she had told him what she did. He was an idiot.. but a kind idiot... something Zara had never had.

Zara stared straight forward, feeling him pull her closer, and she suddenly felt like.. maybe it was time to take a leap off the deep end. Submit herself over to something that... wasn't fitting in her personality at all.. didn't fit people's views of her.. and yet... she wanted it. She wanted it so badly. Her eyes moved up to his face, and she reached up, gently stroking his chin, and smiling at him. "I want us to work.. more then you know Matthew..." She said softly, holding his gaze and stopping so that she could turn to look at him fully. "No one has ever wanted to.. get to know me.. or ever looked at me in the way you look at me... and... it makes me want to do right... I want to make you proud..." She said realizing it was the truth, and she looked up at the sky, unsure of how else to respond. "I will make sacrifices too Matthew.. if it means I'll get to spend some more time with you.." She looked at him, and then smiled, gently brushing her fingertips across his jaw bone.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:40 am

This was the striking point Matt had been waiting for. He suddenly smiled and brought his lips to reach hers. Giving her the best kiss he could possibly ever give anyway. It wasn't a lustful kiss either, it was pure passion and dare he think...love. Somewhere, he thought Jess would be whooping his ass off for Matt. But maybe he was thinking over the top. He didn't want to break away, thank god the streets were pretty empty at this time. The cold didn't even bother him in the slightest. He could tell though, that this short walk had ended up being more than the date ever could. He finally forced himself to break free, and by the end of it he was almost gasping for air. Now would be the moment to say that he loved her, but still he barely knew her...still. So he was thinking maybe they should cancel dinner and just walk and talk. He wasn't even that hungry anyway.

"Why don't we just skip dinner...and just walk?" he asked her. "If you're really hungry thought, I could make you something at my place. You may not know this but I'm quite the cook." he told her laughing. After all that sappy stuff, he could use a little fun. "I can help you with your money gathering too...if you like." he told her, winking slyly afterwards.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top