Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire Empty Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 am

It was a typical day, and Zara was out on the prowl. She was scoping out the bars in town, going from one to one, seducing men, having her way with them, and taking their stuff while their pants were down (Literally). She had quite the loot tonight, stowed in a bag that could fit in the palm of her hand. From Muggle money, to wedding bands, to watches, and wizard gold, she had it all tucked into that bag, which she kept pushed down the front of her shirt, which was relatively low cut. Her cloak swiped the ground behind her, and she walked with a click on the ground, her heels large, making her much taller.

Walking down the road, Zara squinted around. It appeared she had stumbled into a nicer part of town, meaning the men here wouldn't be quite so wasted, and would probably be looking for 'clean' fun, unlike what she offered them. She was about to turn around, when she spotted a bar, which was relatively full, and appeared to have a few high class drunks in it. Taking a chance, she stepped onto the curb, and glanced inside the bar, it was nice in there.. quite a few people, which would be easy for her to hide from if need be, and enough noise to distract from whatever she did in there. Easy to take something on the run, and the person wouldn't even notice it was gone until she was too. So she slipped down an alley, and pulled out her bag, taking out a different pair of clothes, which she quickly changed into, in the dark, and walked down the alley.

Now though.. she was a nice girl, hair pulled back in a pony tail, a low cut shirt still on, but this time it was white, and her cloak had been stored away, and her shoes changed out for flats. Her black leather pants had turned to jeans, and she was a relatively plain looking girl, except for her pretty tall stature, and extremely gorgeous face. She stepped into the bar, and immediately started to get attention. Ducking her head down, she headed to the bar, and sat down, ordering a beer, and waiting, her eyes following the men, looking for signs of wealth.. and signs of power, for those two things, was what she was after tonight.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:58 am

Matt looked around at the other men in the bar, most of them, wasted. Most of them, fairly wealthy, most of them dressed for power. And finally, most of them...with hookers. Or at least what appeared to me hookers. He guessed he was probably one of the only sober guys in the bar. He was on his fifth drink, but it took ALOT to get Matt drunk. He had won plenty of drinking contests in the past, mainly in school. He was admired for the quantity of alcohol he could down and his ability to remain sober. It took at least ten beers to get him slightly buzzed. But he did notice the attractive women who just entered the bar.

His eyes, right away they gave her a one over. Quicker than a penny could drop he had finished and returned to his drink. He wondered if she would come over, he was fairly smooth but he was a little bit of a wimp yet somehow he'd managed to fool around a bit. Yet his lips remained untouched. He couldn't help but notice her shirt, it seemed a little low cut. But he wasn't complaining, the jeans were nice and well fitting. And her figure was emphasized by all this. He grinned to himself, drinking some more out of his bottle.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 am

Zara's eyes scanned the crowd, almost boredly as she waited for her drink. Finally it came, and just as it did, her eyes locked onto a man who was staring at her from across the bar. Her eyebrows rose, and she blinked once, before turning to her drink, sipping it carefully, before glancing over at the man again. He was attractive.. very attractive, and didn't seem to be to spent, that was to bad.. he would be harder to work at.. but she was up for a challenge tonight.. everyone else had been far to easy, and she wanted something fun, something to play with for a while before she whisked him away to her own personal sort of hell, one that involved you not remembering much of the night, and waking up without your valuables.

Zara, glanced over at the man again, and then blinked at him, hoping to catch his eye. She had already established a character, and it was obvious that this character wasn't the type to walk up to a guy she found attractive.. oh no, she was shy, but her eyes betrayed what she wanted when they kept flickering over to the man who had been looking at her. Finally she gestured to the barkeep over, and asked him softly. "Who is that man.. sitting over there?" She gestured at him, and the barkeep looked at him and shrugged. "Dunno lady.. never seen her." He said in a thick scottish accent, and Zara nodded carefully, glancing over at him again. Having done that mostly for the purpose of maybe getting his attention to her.

Zara smiled at him, and then carefully stood up, taking her beer with her, she walked over to his table, shyly. "Hi.." She said softly, her eyes carefully glazing over his face, and was surprised to see just how much more handsome he was upfront.. and he didn't even have a ring on his finger. This one may be just for fun for Zara then.. not for his valuables like it normally was. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help but notice you were alone.. and.. it's not good.. for a girl to be alone in a bar like this.. is it okay if I pretend to know you?" She asked, almost nervously looking over her shoulder, as though making sure no one else was staring at her, which they were, but they turned away quickly, looking disappointed that she knew the man she was speaking to. "Please?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:12 am

Matt kept glancing away and towards the girl, not quite matching her gaze. She started talking to the bartender, and he was about to make a move but then she started towards him. So, acting cool, he pretended not to notice and started taking a drink from his bottle. He hid his look of excitement so well, Robert would be proud. "Oh, yeah sure." he said gesturing towards the empty seat across from his. "I'm surprised a lady like yourself is alone in a bar." he chuckled. He rubbed the back of his neck and checked his watch, he had been here half an hour and already he was talking to a girl. Now for THAT, Andy would be proud.

He quickly looked around at the men that were alone, he felt a leap of triumph as their looks turned to dismay as she sat down. He took a quick glance at the shirt again, it seemed lower than it was before. But he mentally shook his head and took another swig from his drink, it was almost done. "So, what's your name?" he asked her, sitting up a little.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 am

Zara took the seat gracefully, and smiled at him, setting her drink down. "Thank you so much." She said smiling at him, and running her hand over her arms, glancing around the room, pretending not to notice his gaze on her chest, as she looked around. "My name? I'm Suzie.." She said smiling at him, and turning to look at her drink again. "Yes.. I'm alone..." She said smiling slightly, her eyes drifting over him as though she were taking in his figure, but really she was taking in his reactions. Watching his face, afraid he would find her out, but that nervous excitement was what made her job all the more enchanting.

"I haven't had a boyfriend in two years..." She said simply, taking a swig of her drink. "I guess that's why I'm in a place like this eh? But none of these guys.. they don't look my type.. to drunk.. to upset.. to.. married." She sighed and shook her head, glancing at him. "But you don't look upset.. or drunk, or married. So.. why are YOU alone? You're very handsome.. so.. it doesn't make sense why you wouldn't be snatched up by all of the lovely women in this bar." She said, looking around nervously, as though afraid he HAD met someone, and she had taken her spot for the time she was gone, and she would be forced to leave him again. She really didn't want too.. something about this man was different, he was a bit younger then her perhaps, but that had never stopped her, if he was at least twenty, she was fine.

"I really am thankful." She said smiling at him carefully, guarding herself, though it was almost obvious just how hard she was trying to act nice for him, she just hoped it came off in a cutesy manner. "For you letting me sit here.. some of these guys.. I don't know.. they might think I'm a hooker or something.. and just because I wear a low cut shirt, and enjoy working out, does not make me a hooker!" She said a bit to loudly, before she looked at the table again and sighed, taking another sip of her beer. "Sorry.. that was uncalled for.. you barely know me.."
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:33 am

Matt chuckled, he was getting a bit of a weird vibe from her all of a sudden. He ignored it, his male hormones getting the better of himself. He suddenly was reminded of the lessons with Robert, keep your eye on body language and facial expressions. Again, he mentally had to shake himself and smiled sweetly. He was doubting himself, she seemed nice enough. But he had fallen for that before, he didn't know what to think. This is all just filler to make the post seem longer! WHAT THE HELL WAS HE-oh a penny!

"I'm Emile, and don't worry. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, only y'know...with a girl." he chuckled, lying about his name. As soon as he got to know her, and he KNEW she was okay he'd tell her the truth and explain. But for now, as Mad Eye Moody would say, CONSTANT VIGILENCE! Man he was a good man...man....man. "All the women in this bar are only willing to be with me if I paid I swear to God." he muttered quietly to her. She looked older than him, but he kinda liked older. As long as she was near his age, like within four years, he'd be okay with this. And now I'm basically copying the post...yaaay more filler!!

"Nah, you don't seem like the type really. And honestly, you look nice in that shirt." he told her grinning. Let the complimenting begin. "You're very attractive, but the hooker thing just doesn't suit you honestly." he told her, giving a warm smile. "Why don't we get to know each other better then? Ditch this place and find someplace more...not drunken." he asked her. He felt his wand warm a little in his pocket, she knew to be ready if he needed her. Yes, his wand is a girl, and he's very well bonded with it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 am

Zara stared at him and realized she had done something wrong, he was acting reserved, very reserved, and she had caused him to be. She tried to think of where she had messed up, and she finally decided that it was just her aura, she could act as nicely as she wanted, but her aura was eternally screwed. "Well Emile.. it is nice to meet you." She said with a kind smile his way. Her eyes scanned the room, and she realized he was right, just about everyone in the bar was... well hookers. It was sad really, knowing girls would stoop that low, when there were much better ways to get money, and get laid at the same time, and a lot less detectable. Poor things were only muggles though, just like this poor man was, and he would wake up with nothing in his pockets if she could help it.

But suddenly he changed the game on her, and she realized she had gotten her times worth for this boy... he wanted to leave the bar, something she almost never did, unless it was to get a hotel room for 'the night' but this time.. he was just wanting to.. get to know her? When had a man ever wanted to get to know her? They just wanted in her pants.. something was wrong here, he was a fishy character, and she didn't know if she could take that... it was making her nervous, and her fingers showed it by gripping her beer a bit to tightly, making her fingernails go white.

Go someplace.. with him.. at night.. not a bar.. he was setting himself up for disaster! But.. fine, she was willing to play along, for however long it took her to get him plastered, if he didn't, there was no harm done with just messing around with him a bit and leaving. "Sure... I mean.." She looked down, as though she was flushing.. and she was mortified to find that she actually was. "I mean... I'd like that..." She said glancing up at him and slowly getting to her feet, suddenly unsure of herself, not just in character, but in her mind, there was something wrong here, something just wasn't adding up, and it was scaring her.. yes, Zara Ellis was scared.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:39 pm

Matt smiled and got up, taking her hand and leading her out the door. He looked at the bartender and tossed him some muggle money. "That should cover the both of us." he said and then they exited. It was a very calm night out, all the stars were bright and the moon was full. If there was a moment he was happy he wasn't a werewolf more than ever, it was now. He smiled at Zara, taking his hand away from hers and into his pocket. His wand was very warm now, she was warning him about something. He smiled at Zara, "Beautiful night," he said. "Full moon, be careful." he teased. He could tell he was in control now. She wasn't a muggle, that was for sure. Otherwise she...nevermind.

This wasn't a normal witch either, this was powerful. Powerful enough to trick Matt for a short while, those lessons were paying off now. He continued to smile, his eyes were a pale blue, a content colour.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Zara was startled when he grabbed her hand, and pulled her out. They got out into the open air, and she closed her eyes, before looking up at the moon. Full.. werewolves were abound.. Zara felt her hand squeeze his just slightly, before he pulled his out of her grip and put it into his pocket. Zara's eyes traveled there, and was completely taken aback when she saw the form of a wand in it. His hand around it protectively. He was nervous of her... and he was a wizard. "Well... that gets things out of the way... Werewolves are out tonight." She said softly, glancing up at the moon. "I see your wand.. no need to worry... Mine is right here." She said pulling hers out of her boot and smiling at him as she did so, before tucking it back in.

"So love.. where were you thinking first? A stroll? Got a club in mind? What were you thinking when you said... get to know me?" She looked at him nervously, her voice sounded bolder then she looked, and it was obvious that she was nervous beyond belief, and she couldn't help but get the feeling that he was gripping his wand... had he recognized her from somewhere? It wasn't possible.. she had never been caught, you can't get recognized for something no one knew you did.. Maybe a friend of his had been terrorized by her... or been killed by her... who knew.. but whatever the reason, he was wary, and she had no idea why.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:09 pm

(Jemzy says hello xD)

Matt grinned at her as she pulled out her wand from her boot. "What made you so sure that was a wand?" he asked her slyly and winking at her. While he was doing this he snuck another glance at her midriff to throw her off. He could tell she was on to him sort of, so he would allow his inner guy to break free. He allowed himself to be more relaxed, taking his hand out of his pocket and taking hers again. Making himself appear completely relaxed. Which honestly wasn't a lie, he knew he would be in control if she tried anything. He kept running through his mind what she wanted, Ultimately, he figured she'd sleep with him then steel all his money and valuables. But the game was about to change.

"Actually, y'know. I think we should go to your place and talk. My apartment building is on lockdown, nobody is allowed inside or out of it. Someone's gotten very ill and apparently it spreads like wildfire. " he said to her. He sounded completely honest, and he knew this shy girl was a load of bullshit. He wanted to find the real her, she was nervous though, but not because she was shy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top