Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:50 am

Zara found herself wrapped in a passionate kiss by him, and she couldn't help but be amazed by it. She was used to all kinds of kisses, angry ones.. lustful ones, the ones that came from a broken heart.. But this kiss... it was unlike any she had ever experienced.. it wasn't hungry, or searching, and there was no holding back, but it wasn't sexual either. It felt like something inside Zara broke, and she found herself gasping after the kiss, hands on his shoulders, forehead resting against his chest. When he asked if she wanted to skip dinner, she nodded against his chest, barely able to breath. Something was wrong here.. something so wonderfully wrong. In her life, Zara had always set examples for people... from learning how to do as she did.. to killing things just for the fun of it.

But this...

She slowly reached down, and tentatively took his hand. She felt like a virgin all over again, unsure of what to do, nervous and frightened. In a sense, she was a virgin to this kind of thing.. she may have had sex with many people over her years... but she had never held someone's hand in this way.. never been in a relationship... never felt something inside her break, making her realize just how awful of a person she really was.. it almost hurt.. and it was like she was looking at a bright light whenever she looked at him. "Where do you work?" She asked after a few moments of silence and easy walking between the two.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Little Boys, shouldn't play with fire

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Matt had finally broken through to her. Inside his head Matt was whooping! He wasn't sure if it would've really worked had she continued to shag and steel. But now, she was making a sacrifice for Matt. For Matt, that sounded so right. She was putting an effort, right now all he wanted to do was hold her close in silence but they had to talk about each other. He was still holding her really close though, but they continued to walk. In silence for a little bit until Zara asked him where he worked. She had to start with that one, the one he didn't want to answer. But being honest was key...especially since he REALLY REALLY fancied Zara.

"Uhm, I don't work actually. I just got back from a little...trip. And I haven't really found the job I'm looking for." he told her nervously. "But I mean, I have money, alot of it. It's all Lestrange family money though, I may not be allowed inside the manor, but I have access to money." he told her reassuringly. "But I'm job hunting right now..." he finished. "Did you go to Hogwarts?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Zara smiled slightly, afraid of her own happiness for the moment, she looked almost... shy, as she walked next to him, his arm around her, she walked next to him, and then listened as he explained that he was unemployed. She nodded carefully, and looked forward. "Well... technically I am too, except I don't have family money.." She said glancing at him. He wasn't allowed in the manor.. that meant he was either a blood traitor, or had done something to get kicked out of the family manor. She frowned, but tried not to think to much about it for the moment. "Maybe I should get a job." She said, staring straight forward.

"Yes... Oh.. Erm, I'm 24, and I graduated in 2017..." She said, glancing away from him, and then glancing at him. "24... unemployed... how old are you Matthew?" She asked softly, her eyes turning towards him, and moving as close as she could to him without bumping him off the path. "Better yet... you want to be with me... are you married? Or did you have a girlfriend?" She frowned and bit her lip, hoping beyond hope that she wasn't.. the other woman. "I don't want to be any other woman to you...." She said suddenly, and looked up at him, realizing she didn't want any other man but him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 pm

"Well, getting a job is an option. But don't do anything you honestly don't want to do." he told her right away. He wanted her to feel good, and if that meant she'd have to still do what she was doing he'd be willing to let her. "Just, do what you love." he told her smiling. "I'm twenty, gonna be twenty-one in a few days actually." he told her. Twenty-Four, she was older, but she didn't look it. He honestly didn't care about her age, maybe that was why he was so drawn to her. He did like older women, but naaaah. That couldn't have been why he was so drawn to her. Most would say it was her body, but there was more to it then that. But once AGAIN, reality pulled him out of his own little world.

Matt almost shivered at the thought of marriage. He didn't mind dating and being in a relationship, but marriage was a looooong ways away. "Uhm, no. No I haven't dated anyone for a year now." he told her blushing. "As a matter of fact. You, were my um...my first kiss that night." he told her blushing even harder. "And you were honestly, the best I've had. You almost ran my dry." he told her chuckling nervously.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Zara smiled and then shook her head and shrugged. "I don't know if I could get a job anyway." She said, and then laughed, shoulder shaking, ab hurting laugh. She had just realized just how little they knew about each other. She shook her head, hair rippling around her shoulders, as she laughed. "We really don't know each other at all do we?" She asked, laughing again, before looking at him and smiling. "I want to know you.. it's weird, but I do.." She said frowning before looking away.

When he said she had been his first kiss, she looked at him in shock. "No way.. your first? But.. you've had sex right? You weren't a virgin that night were you?" She asked her eyes popping as she stared at him. She couldn't exactly remember realizing anything different about him, except that it had been something so different. She had never experienced it so... thrilling. She grinned and looked at him. "We need to learn more about each other.. don't we? First of all... what alliance do you have?" She asked staring at him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Matt was caught a little off guard by her gauntlet of questions. He couldn't help but smile, "No, no I have fooled around a little bit. But nothing like that night. My lips have never been touched, until you that is." he told her blushing. "I don't know why, but that night, you kind of drove me to do my best. I had never felt anything as good as that, but the kiss is what did it. When we kissed, something changed me. My stamina and tolerance shot up, so I could make you feel as good as possible." he said, he couldn't help but laugh a little.

His alliance, well he didn't do much besides the Order. But the Order seemed a little dead recently. Maybe if Jess read this post he'd get his ass into gear or make a member the head of the Order. "Me? Well I'm actually a well known member of the Order of the Phoenix." he said. He didn't feel wrong saying that. What he felt wrong about was the fact that he probably knew hers if she had one.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Zara looked at him and smiled. "Really? That's just.. weird." She said shaking her head. "I stole your first kiss.." She laughed, and then felt herself hearing the real humor in that.. she was a thief, and she had stolen his first kiss. How weird. He spoke about wanting to make her feel good, and she felt herself grin. "It was like a blur of... pleasure that night. I wanted to make you feel good as well... and for the first time... it was like..." She stopped and had to think. "Sparks... that's what it was... sparks." She smiled at him, but then her smile vanished.

"Order of the Phoenix?" She asked, her eyes drifting away from his, her body physically moving away from him. "Well known?" She felt fear grip her heart. She had made love... kissed, planned on dating, a member of the Order of the Phoenix.... Her hands fell away from him, and she stopped walking, looking at him, almost sadly. "This won't work.." She said and ran her hand through her hair. "Damn.. I really wanted it to.." She felt her heart sinking to the ground. "I am sooo not right for you." She said and stared at him. "Damn..." She felt her face flush and she sighed heavily.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Sparks was right, sparks had flown as soon as they had held hands. He was smiling now, he knew this was going to work out soo well. But as soon as he told himself this, she stopped walking and moved away from him. His smile turned to a frown, she was out of her mind. He looked back at her, he was a few paces ahead of her. He was glad she hadn't ran off though. This gave him the opportunity to pull some sappy romance movie thing. He looked into her eyes...there was a glimmer of hope in them. Right now though, she didn't look so shimmering in the moonlight. Like her shimmer had...gone out. Matt moved towards her, taking her hands again. "What are you talking about?" he asked her softly.

"Just cause I'm in the Order and you..." he paused. "Are not. This can work, it'll just have to be our little secret from our friends. Does anyone in the Order know? Besides me, cause it's pretty easy to guess with your reaction." he told her. He pulled her closer now, "You can't just stop, after we go on talking about how sparks fly." he told her. "After all this, you think you aren't right for me? This is going to work, but only if the both of us believe it will. The fact that we're on...opposite ends of the battle has nothing to do with it. As long as we aren't hexing each other, we'll be fine." he told her giving a small smile and a wink. "Besides, you'd never be able to leave my mind if you left now."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am

Zara stared at him sadly. It couldn't work.. not with him.. not with an Order member.. the second anyone found out... she would get hunted down... sure she hadn't been CAUGHT doing anything.. but the possibility of the Order getting a hostage... or even the Death Eaters getting a hostage... it was to much of a risk... but then he came closer to her, and spoke of secrets, spoke of keeping their relationship to themselves. Her heart rose a bit off the ground, and she looked up at him. "There might be.. some rumors.. about... my involvement.. I'm not particularly well known... but I am someone the Order is tracking down right now... Damn Matthew!" She said and brought his hand up to her lips, glowering, thinking things through.

"I am a Death Eater Matthew, don't pretend I'm not alright? I am a Death Eater.. people like me KILL people like you." She said, but she couldn't help moving closer, into the safety of his arms. "I've probably killed some of your comrades for all I know.. I don't know how many people I've killed." She growled, and brought his hand to her lips, before pressing her forehead against it, frowning in anger. "I don't want to leave you Matt! I just want... I'm..." Zara found herself unable to say what she was.. she, Zara, rarely spoke aloud that she was afraid.. it wasn't how it worked.. but she glanced around the path, making sure no one was near them, before whispering to him. "I'm afraid.. what if they find out.. what if they... capture you.. or the Order arrests me.. I've done more then I think you are letting yourself think I have... It's not all just raping and stealing.. it's a lot more then that... I'm evil Matt.. how can you trust me?" She asked looking up at him, desperately needing to hear that maybe she wasn't evil.. maybe she could be trusted, if not to the world, then to him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 am

Matt gave her a small reassuring smile. "Zara, I doubt you've killed any Order members. Not a soul member of the Order has died in over ten years according to our leader." he told her chuckling. "There's no way either of us get caught, and believe me. I can pull some strings if the Order happens to get a hold of you. Either that or you might just have to...escape." he told her winking. "And if the Death Eaters get me fine! It would be worth it being able to call you...mine." he told her smiling softly. "But they won't because they wouldn't be able to get through my defensive spells. Nobody has to this day."

"I just know that I can trust you. I've done so thus far and it's working. As a matter of fact, I trust you so much...you get to pick where we eat next!" he told her, stuffling a grin. He knew this was the kind of sappy moment you bask in, but it would be uncharacteristic for him not to add some humour into it. "You're not evil to me, you're the most beautiful and well taught woman I know! You're a match to me, though that honestly isn't saying much compared to some of the people I know but still!" he held her even closer now. "You trust me...I'll trust you. No ifs ans or buts got it! I may allowed a but, but only yours!" he put his arms around her now, hugging her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top