In need of Answers - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of Answers - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of Answers

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of Answers - Page 7 Empty Re: In need of Answers

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Ash looked at him. "Do you have to?" she asked with a worried look on her face. She didn't want to lose him again. Even though he was a vampire she had already lost him once and didn't want to risk it again for anything. "We can I guess. Why do we have to get a car or any of that stuff? We have the floo network and brooms and apparating. Why would we need a car for anything?" she looked at him curiously.

She laughed a little, "But you can't really sing so what would be the point of singing it. Plus you aren't a cowboy with a six string. That's more my style, not yours." she smiled a little as she got up off the bed and moved to smooth out the dress he had gotten her to wear, wincing a bit feeling a small contraction.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Selk Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Varod chuckled. "So what if I can't sing? The song's epic. But that's not the point. I don't like apparating or the floo network. I'm cool with brooms, though. Those are more my speed. Motorcycles and brooms. Oh yeah." His eyes got all dreamy and he looked out the window before snapping back to reality.

"Oh, sorry," he said with a smile, kissing her and looking up big houses on the computer. "What about this one?" He pointed at a mansion with twenty five bedrooms and countless other ones. "We can play hide and seek!"
Derek Selk
Derek Selk

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 pm

"Hide and seek?" she asked raising an eyebrow at him, "Really? You want to play hide and seek? Is that the only reason you want a house this big?" she couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "I'd be fine with a small house but that one looks nice. Its at least worth a try to go look at it. How much is it?"

Ashling didn't have time to hear an answer her voice breaking out in almost a scream as her water broke. She looked down feeling the liquid trail down her legs and looked back up at Varod with eyes wide in fear. She knew she had gone into labor and now the question was how was she going to get to the hospital and where was the bag she was supposed to take with her. Why did she leave her brother's house she wondered. "Varod...I think she's coming."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Varod was about to give her the estimate when he heard her scream. There was a terrible moment when he thought they were under attack, and he reached for the blade in his pocket. Then he gave her worse news. The baby was coming, and he had no car or transportation, since he couldn't legally apparate and something could go wrong. There was only one thing for it, and it was his favorite thing about being a vampire.

"I'll carry you." He lifted her up and ran downstairs after locking the door so they could come back for their stuff. With this, he raced across the country towards where he new St. Mungos was, since that was the only hospital he trusted. "I'll get you to Khaat, don't worry."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top