In need of Answers - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of Answers - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of Answers

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of Answers - Page 3 Empty Re: In need of Answers

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu May 19, 2011 12:14 am

Ash laid down on the bed curling up around her stomach as much as she could. She was dying of hunger but didn't want to say anything to Varod about it. "Singing?" she asked as if her dream was such a long lost memory. She couldn't remember the last time she really sang. She knew she pretty much stopped when he had left. "I can't sing anymore." she finally said looking at him. "Its not a way to support our child. I'm actually about to start an apprenticeship to become a professor at Hogwarts."

She held her stomach tightly, it growling loudly, her face turning red. "Can we get some food please?" she asked moving to sit up having some trouble.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu May 19, 2011 12:20 am

"Can't sing!" Varod said, gasping and looking at her, mouth wide. "You are the most amazing singer I've ever heard! You can't stop! A professor?! That's not you baby. Not at all. You could become the greatest singer in the world. But I know what you mean. It'd just be hard to get a job."

He kissed her and started ordering room service. "What do you want?" he asked. "Steak, potatoes, fruit, etc." He smiled at her. "Please at least sing for me."

Pulling her so she was cuddling him, he kissed her cheek lightly. "Anything you want it's yours."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu May 19, 2011 12:26 am

"I just want food, I don't really care." she said snuggling up against him. She couldn't believe how shocked he seemed, "Varod, how are we going to support ourselves like that? Why would I put our daughter through that? Thats not the life I want for her to be a part of. I haven't sang in months." she added looking saddened. "I don't think I could. Don't make me sing right now. I'm not ready to yet."

She looked up at him and her face a complete mask of utter sadness. She didn't know what to do. They were about to have their first child, possibly only child and they didn't have anything for her, or know what they were going to do about their source of income. She knew that Varod couldn't keep doing raids forever.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu May 19, 2011 12:34 am

Varod ordered a steak for himself, some french fries and for her some baked chicken. Then a thought occurred to him that he'd forgotten about.

"Japan!" he shouted, almost jumping into the ceiling with excitement. "I put the massive amount of money we found in your Gringotts account before I was kidnapped! We have enough there to do anything we want!" He grinned and pulled her close. "This is perfection! We'll be fine now! But I do want one more raid, to end them all. For old times sake? Can I Ashling? Pleeeeaaase?" He made a whimpering face.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 am

Ash jumped when he shouted out almost falling off the bed. "All I get is chicken?" she asked looking at him pouting. Then a smile sprawled across her face. "So we really are ok?" she asked excitedly. "We can get our own place right away right?!" she was going a hundred miles a minute. Until he started pleading to do a raid. "Can you wait til after she's here?" she asked looking at him. "I'm so close that I could go into labor at any time. And I would have no way of getting you to us when that happened."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Varod shook his head. "I stayed here once before. You'll see. But yes we're okay! We're better than okay- We're rich!" He pulled her to him and smiled as there was a knock on the door. "Sure I can wait until after. But for now..." He walked to the door and opened it to reveal the room service man. The steak was on one side (super huge), the chicken on the other (it looked like the whole chicken) and a plate of fries as big as Ashling's pregnant belly.

"We share the fries," he said, grinning at her as the man brought the food in. Pulling out a twenty, he pressed it into the man's hand and plopped onto the bed and cut into his steak, pouring sauce on it.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am

"Maybe I didn't want fries." she said looking at the plate a little let down. She was so tired of anything fast food related that she really didn't want to even look or smell fries. "I'll just eat the chicken." she added watching him as he started to eat his steak. She had never known Varod to order for her and it kind of made her a little upset. She liked making her own choices. She figured he'd have gotten them the same thing.

She sat down next to him and started eating the chicken. "I'm not supposed to have foods that are bad for me remember." she reminded him. "I actually like vegetables."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am

"I'm sorry," Varod said, looking down. He meant it. "Do you wanna call and order something else? I thought we could indulge ourselves a little tonight. We can get anything you want. Anything at all." He kissed her gently before quickly finishing off his steak and pushing the plate away.

He then ate the whole plate of fries. "Mmm...yummy. Maybe I shouldn't eat anymore.." he said, looking down at his stomach. Reaching into the mini fridge, he pulled out a coke and sipped it gently before laying back on the bed, looking at his wife. "I really did miss you.." he whispered.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am

She watched him drinking a coke, having wanted one her entire pregnancy. "I miss you too and thats a little mean don't you think?" she asked as she pushed the plate of chicken away from her. Ash went and grabbed a bottle of water and downed all of it in a couple of swallows. "You ate more than I did." she added as she curled up on her side rubbing her extremely swollen stomach, the baby calming down some but still kicking her. "I'm kind of tired of being pregnant. I really wish she was here already. Don't you?" she asked looking at him. "What are we going to do in the morning?"
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am

Varod shook his head. "I refuse to deny myself something I haven't had since before I was kidnapped. This is the drink of the F*** gods!" he announced jovially. "Besides, i think I deserve it having massacred several werewolves. And I always eat more than you, Ashling. What's new? Tomorrow..." He thought for a moment. "We'll go house hunting! Then we can buy clothes and stuffs for the baby! Me, personally- I cannot WAIT for her to get here!"

Laughing, he kissed her lips hard and pulled her close. "I love you," he whispered really low into her ear. "I thought about you the whole time."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top