In need of Answers - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In need of Answers - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In need of Answers

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In need of Answers - Page 4 Empty Re: In need of Answers

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 pm

"What if I'm too tired after we go house hunting to go shop for her?" she asked looking at him sleepily. "I get tired very easily. Khaat says its because I'm so close to having her and I need to be careful so I don't go into labor in the great hall while I'm in school. I think it might be time though for me to pull out for a bit and home school just a little. At least until she is here."

Ash's entire body turned red when he kissed her. She missed his kisses and caresses that she could barely remember what his lips felt like against hers. "I love you too." she said smiling up at him turning redder when he mentioned how much he thought about her. "I cried for you every night, wishing I'd wake up and you would be next to me in our bed back at home but I woke up and you weren't."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 pm

"Don't worry," Varod told her laughing. "I'll carry you everywhere if you get too tired." Sliding his hand down her side, he kissed Ashling again. "You're so beautiful... Now you'll wake up and I will be here. No more tears, kay my love? Just loving kisses." He kissed her neck very lightly, looking for permission. He hadn't had any form of sexual experience since before his kidnapping. Not even by himself. He wondered vaguely if she'd done anything while he'd been away.

"My love, we can go anywhere we want, do whatever we want. But all I want to do right now is lie here with you." As he said these words a song played through his head and he whispered it to her. "If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Her breath hitched when he kissed her neck. Ash hadn't felt anything since before he left and the kiss sent electric shivers down her spine and she pulled him closer, her stomach right against him; Alessandra still kicking her, the feeling easily reaching Varod's stomach. She smiled, "Right now I think I just want you to hold me since you haven't been here for the past six months ok?" she asked looking up at him and kissing his lips gently.

His words from that song made her smile, "Shh." she said putting her finger over his lip. "Just hold me ok?" she asked snuggling up closer to him.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat May 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Kissing her again lightly, he nodded as he felt Alessandra kick him through Ashling's tummy. "One last line from the song, then: I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough,"
he whispered, conveying as best he could the amount of love he held inside for her. "I'd give everything for you."

With a small smile, he stroked her hair and felt his eyes grow heavy. "Ready for a bit of shut eye?" he asked her as he stared deep into her eyes, a loving hand resting gently on her blushing cheek.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 21, 2011 10:17 pm

"Yeah I'm exhausted. I had to go to the doctor today." she said yawning loudly. She moved his hand against her stomach. "She doesn't want me to sleep ever." she said pouting. She's kept me up the past two days with contractions and kicking. She won't let me rest at all." She started crying a little at being so tired and the baby not calming down. "I just want to sleep and I can't!" she didn't know what to do, as she looked him in the eyes, Alessandra kicking her harder making her wince a little.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri May 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Varod smiled and kissed Ashling, rubbing her stomach gently. At the caress he immediately felt the baby settle down. "I guess she likes me!" he said grinning as he kissed his wife again. Continuing the caress, he cuddled against his wife and soon fell asleep. Before he did, he said: "Good night, my two angels from above.."

His eyes never left her's as he drifted off, nor did his hand leave her stomach. The dreams he had were simply divine.

A long, white beach stretched out in front of him as he walked arm-in-arm with his beloved, the gorgeous baby in the other arm. The baby gurgled and giggled as Varod and Ashling occasionally made her laugh. The two lovers were happy, as they looked upon one another...

The next morning he awoke and gently rubbed her face. "Ash, my love..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Ashling smiled and kissed him back before attempting to drift off. She hadn't been sleeping well these days and she drifted off for a little bit, only to be woken up several times by the child kicking her. After a few tries at getting back to sleep she eventually just gave up and laid there for the longest time just staring at her husband, making sure she wasn't in her own little dream world that he was back. Her hand moved his hair out of his face and she smiled sleepily, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

After a while she finally fell asleep and it felt as if it was five minutes later that he was waking up. "No, no waking up." she groaned burying her face into his chest. She didn't want to wake up. "She kept me up all night, please don't wake me."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Varod pulled her up to his face and kissed her. "We have a long day planned, my love. We need a new place to live and clothes and stuff for the baby girl," he whispered, smiling and looking into her eyes before glancing at the clock. "Holy cow! It's noon already, we need to get up!"

He poked her nose and patted her stomach. "For if you don't get up I shall carry you!" he said, grinning maliciously. "Come on let's go. I don't wanna have to dress you too."

Rolling out of bed, he started pulling clothes out of his bag. Since it had been stashed at one point for the two of them, it had some long-time clothes, and clothes for all sizes. Clothes in case either of them went fat or anorexic. Or pregnant.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

"You try having a baby kick you and keep you awake all night!" she exclaimed trying to sit up. "It isn't fun." She looked like she would pass out again at any moment. She rubbed her eyes and looked over at him. "I am hungry." she said looking at him as he pulled out some clothes. "I can wear what I have on now." she said looking at him. It was a very lose fitting dress and it was extremely comfortable to her. "I don't know what all you have and I'm starving can we go find some food."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat May 28, 2011 8:29 pm

"I understand all that but it's still time we left," Varod said smiling. "And okay keep it but I do need to change- These clothes are getting kinda nasty." At the mention of food he laughed. "Wait till you see their breakfast menu! In fact-" he pointed next to the bed "-there's one on that table. They have quite literally EVERY BREAKFAST FOOD IN THE WORLD. Order us something and I'll hop in the shower. I need a good bathe."

With that he went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower after removing his clothes, the warm water feeling amazing on his back. After he finished showering he came out and tossed the dirty clothes into a separate area of his bag, now wearing a black fleece jacket, a blood red tee-shirt, black cargos and black New Balance sneakers.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top