The First Day - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 10 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm

"I had been working on a ranch at the time, there was a storm brewing and all the hands needed to get the horses in. i was told to stay put but they needed all the help they could get. i was getting on my horse at the time to ride out and help." Delilah said smileing over a dylan. "They had two problems on their hands and if they hadn't have convinced me to get off the horse and got the managers wife to take me to the hospital then dylan would have been born in the saddle literally."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm

Steven smiled at that thought but just kissed her again" well that shows you he was almost a born horse man " he said and looked to where Dylan played and smiled " you did well raising him Dalilah hes a credit to you" he said softly and looked at her his heart feeling hapy and at peace he was finaly en joying himself as he should have all those months ago " you know if i have found you all those months ago i probably asked you to marry me back then too" he grined at ehr sipping his soda as he looekd into her eyes falling in love with her all over again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 am

"Yes he was," delilah said smileing. she didn't believe a word steven said about how she had raised dylan well. she knew she could have done a much better job just by having had waited instead of being a single mother his whole life. she smiled at him and whispered "your the only man that would have. but now thats all in the past." or at least i hope it is.. she only thought the last part though she was sure steven could read it all in her eyes. though she couldn't help but melt under that loving gaze he gave her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 am

steven looked at her and sighed " Dalilah hes a fine young man and hes here " he said softly as he moved to hold her close to him , he sighed " right now hes happy and thats what counts and you make me happy just by being you "he said kissing her gently and lovingly " there is nothing I would do for you or dylan " he rested his head on her shoulder lightly and took her hand in his " if you want me to change jobs to a less dangerouse one then i will just to be near you and Dlyan" he siad softly .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 pm

"I'd never ask you to do that ," Delilah said sitting up straighter when he said that. "I'm not going to ask you to quit your job. I'd rather worry than have you be unhappy with your job." she looked at him a little fear in her eyes that he'd actually do what he spoke of. "Please never talk about that again," she whispered hugging his neck. she looked at dylan over his shoulder. then hid her face in Steven's neck. "Never again," she murmured into his neck.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:18 pm

steven looked at her and held her as she said for him not to talk about leaving his job , he sighed and nodded " ok Delilah I won't " he said softly and smiled as he saw Dylan playing with the pony " come on , it was nothing but a thought " he said poring her a drink as he lent her against him " here " he said and handed her the glass he held he picked up his own and smiled " to the future Mrs Walker " he said softly " and the future together " he placed one hand on her tummy then leaned forward he could not help himself as he kissed her , he could not help himself each kiss he felt warmed his soul and made him love her ever more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Delilah took the glass he handed her and kissed him back her eyes full of love for him. she took a small sip of the drink he had poured for her. she leaned against him one hand on her tummy next to his and the other holding the glass as she watched dylan. "we may need to take him back soon," she whispered not really ready to go home she liked being out here with them. she smiled as she watched the sky. sometimes she wished she had done every thing right, but she knew that she couldn't changed the past. though right now she didn't want to.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Steven looked at Delilah and smiled " yeah hes looking pretty tired " he said and looked at her sighing " what ever it is your woried about stop it " he said and sighed and took her hand in his " past is past , future is you me Dylan and the twins " he kissed her hand and pulled her to him " relax Delilah " he said holding her close to him. he loked over at Dylan again and smiled " hey Dylan i think mummy needs a hug " he said kissing her cheek as he came over and threw his arms around her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 am

Delilah put her arms around Dylan as he gave her a hug. steven had been right in a way she had needed a hug. she held dylan close to her as she leaned back aginst Steven, "i love you," she whispered to both of then. "i love you too mommy,"Dylan said kissing her on the cheek. she had been wearing a new pair of shoes and when Dylan went back to playing she pulled them off rubbing her socked feet. there where a few light pink spots on the socks around the heel area.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 pm

steven kissed her cheek and smiled " love you too delilah" he whispered sof tly to her , he watched Dylan head out and play again then heem off for now and maybe ride back with out them on saw the red marks on her feet " I thought they would do that , leave them off and maybe ride back with out them on" he said and moved to gently rub her f eet as he smiled up at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum