The First Day - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 9 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Delilah chuckled and which she could kiss him but knew she'd most like fall off the horse if she tried. she settled for holding his hand and smileing at him lovingly. "Maybe i should tell you of the day Dylan was born sometime. just not right now, i think you'd make me stop riding for a while." she smiled at him loving the feel of his big warm calloused hands against her small hand which she had managed to keep surprisingly smooth and unclassed. "i think you actually go into hysterics if i told you."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 pm

steven chuckled " then tll me when we stop " he said moving his horse to the left to get closer till there tummys brushed he lent over and kissed her gently " I set up a picnic for us all, i thought you might like to have one the three of us " he said smiling " just off to the left Dylan " he said as they turned to see a large cloth laid out and a basket with a bottle of soda in ice " suprise " he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Delilah smiled at steven "okay i will then, as long as you still let me ride home." dylan did what he was told and turned towards the left. delilah smiled and leaned over to kiss steven on the cheek. "you really are wonderful," she said pulling up on the raighs so they slowed down a little. "absolutely amazing," she whispered and smiled at him. dylan saw the blanket and sighed he wasn't ready to get off the horse. "can i eat while on the horsey?" he asked and delilah giggled. "I'd prefer you didn't," she said "the horsey needs a brake and wants to graze on the grass," she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm

steven chuckled and nodded " she s right Dylan besides how would you eat your cookies on a hores she likes them too " he said the hourse nodded and whinnied making him laugh as he sliped off his horse and went to help Daliah " of cousre Dalilah you can " he said and lead her to the blanket as he opened the baslet he took out sandwiches and a cheese cake along with several cakes and cookies smiling as he took each out and lay them on it. " dig in Dylan " he said and pored out a drink dor Dalilah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Dylan sighed and got off the horse and delilah giggled as steven helped her off her own horse. she walked with him to the blanket dylan running ahead. she saw his face light up with each thing Steven took out of the basket. "a wonderful picnic," she said kissing him as she giggled at dylan who did exactly what steven said and started eating first with the cookies then the cheese cake. she picked up a sandwich and took a small bite. then leaned into Steven. "your going to have to help me out."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:03 pm

steven smiled ad chuckled at Dylan " help you out of what ?" he said and then chuckled at wht it sounded like " oops that didn't come out like it was suposed to " he said and smiled at her then at Dylan " Dylan have a sandwich first , i have cheese , ham, prwn mayo, and tuna" he said looking at her as he lent over and kissed her gently. He took one for himsef and ate it then drank the juice he'd pored soon h lay loking up threw the leaves on the trees.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Delilah giggled then realized she had said the wrong thing, "I meant up, not out." she smiled at him and took a sip of her juice. "yes please eat a sandwich first," She told dylan. "But.. Okay," he said and picked up a ham sandwich and eating it. he got a brilliant idea for his four year old mind and stood up and walked over to steven sitting on his tummy and shoving a cookie in his face. "Eat it Daddy," Dylan said. this action made her laugh Finlay seeing what it looked like when dylan tried to feed her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 pm

steven smiled as Dylan took the sandwitch then felt him on his tummy and the cookie against his mouth " ok ok" he said and ate it chukaling washing the crumbs down with the soda " does he do this a lot?" he asked smiling at her one hand on Dylan holding him feeling like a father again " john should be home this weekend" he said and smiled to her. he watched her and chuckled " i'll help you do what ever you want" he said to Dalilah
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Delilah giggled and dylan got of Steven's stomach sitting next to his mom, "sometimes," she said watching Steven. "i can't wait to meet him. though we are going to have two very big surprises for him. i wish he could come to the wedding," she said quietly. "now do you want to hear about me going to labor with dylan?" she ruffled her sons hair and he got up, "I'm gonna go play with the pony," he said. delilah giggled more and watched him run away. "do you?" she asked steven.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:49 pm

he tuned to face her " always Delilah " he said softly and kissed her " so how was he a funny birth ?" he asked glancing at Dylan with the pony he had ridden but then turned back to deliah smiling " hes turing out to be a good young man " he said he picked up his soda and waited for her to start he was in love with her and intrested in her past he wanted to know all about her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum