The First Day - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 8 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:08 am

"I'll be careful," Delilah said, "i know how to ride, and i'll never forget how. exspecially not because i'm pregnet with twins." she sat at the table and took a cookie out of the jar. she got up yet again and went to the cabnit takeing out three glasses, "do you want milk," she asked steven pouring some for her and dylan. she set one glass infront of dylan then theempty one and the carten iin front of steven before dipping her cookie in her glass.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 am

Steven nodded he understood to let her have some space but he would ride with her . When she asked if he anted milk he nodded " of coarse it makes us Texans big and strong "he winked at Dylan as he took a drink of his milk then dunked his cookie in it smiling as she saw Delilah do the same " wow another think we like doing " he said and chuckled to hims elf loving her even more if it was at all possible in his heart.

finishing he moved to the sink placing his glass in it hes then opened the back door " i wonder if any one else is ready to ride yet" he grinned at Dylan as he waited for him and deliah.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:29 am

Dylan stuffed the last of the cookie in his mouth determined to saddle his horse on his own.
delilah drank the last of her milk and fallowed behind. she went to the barn and watched dylan for a second bfore saying, "let me help you." she tried to take the saddle out on his arms but he turned so it moved away from her. "No,i do it," he said and she sighed and started to saddle her own horse.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:10 pm

steven placed his own on the horse smiling as Dylan said he could do it "hes becoming indipendant " he said softly to her as he kissed her shoulder " don't worry he'll still want his mummy if he scrapes a knee or hurts himself or wants advice on girls " he said chukaling to her as he held her " so you getting your horse saddled or do you want me to do it this once " he asked " I just don'twant anything to hurt you own the twins " he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Delilah kissed him," I think i got it," she said smiling at him then placed the saddle on her horse. "we are all fine," she whispered kissing him again once the horse was saddled up, "i promise." she watched Dylan as he got up into the saddle. she sighed once again and patted her horses neck before getting up in the saddle. "we all ready to go," she said mostly to the horses and dylan. she watched her little boy. "yeah were ready," he said smileing up at her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm

steven mounted his horse and smiled at his family all on hourse back " yeap all ready to go2 he said and moved slowly out and down the same path they take each time they rode . " Delilah you ok?" he asked smiling at her gently then over at Dylan " alittle less rain she know what to do dylan trust her" he said " your going to be a great horse man Dylan" he looked at Delilah and the ring she now wore it sent his heart warming every time he saw it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah I'm fine," Delilah said smileing at him and urging her horse to move closer to steven and she held out her hand to him. so that they could hold hands as they rode. Dylan let go of the rings a little like he was told. Delilah saw it to. the horses loved him. All the animals loved him. delilah smiled gently again he ran. "he really is," she whispered, "so much like clay." she said even quieter a few tears in her eyes but she blinked them back.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Steven looked over and took her hand as they rode he listened to her and shook his head " no delilah like you your a w onderful horse woman thats who he gets it from " he said smiling at her he lent down and kissed her hand his horse whinnying " he aproves and agrees " Steven said watching Dylan ride like he ahd since he was born on the saddle. Steven loved how they felt like a family.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Delilah shook her head when he kissed it then she took his hand in hers. "do you really believe I'm that well liked by the animals. They love Dylan. some don'get along with me, no matter how hard i try. " she shook her head then looked down at dylan again and smiled down at him. "he almost was born in a saddle," she whispered remembering the day she had gone into labor with him. there was a problem at the ranch she had been working at and she was getting ready to go out and help fix it.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Steven chuckled and smiled at her " thats there temperment all the ones i know around you love both you and dylan even that small robin that comes into your garden said so" he said smiling at her his thumb brushed hers lightly as he rode beside her. He thought of the day she would become mrs Walker he would be so happy then they could look forward to the birth of the twins.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum