The First Day - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:54 am

Delilah smiled listioning to him, "i love you too," she whispered unable to go back asleep. she felt better haveing his arms around her and it helped her relaxed. she sighed and closed her eyes again wishing for a good drame to come to her. Dylan camehad awoken from his nap and came into his parents room and climbed up on the bed silently watching them he layed down resting his head on stevens legs and fell asleep again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Steven rolled to face her as he woke smiling as he felt her against him hands resting on her tummy feeling the babies move inside her now he felt a small foot push out and rubbed it " shush let mummy sleep" he said softly and he felt it pull back inside her and smiled softly to himself gently he kissed her cheek loving her more each day he could not wait for there wedding day when she and he would be joined he felt spiritualy as well as legaly ince bodily that had allready happened with the twins but he didn't care if they married he would not leave her side.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Delilah giggled when steven told the twins to let her sleep. "to late for that," she whispered opening her eyes and looking at him a small smile on her face. she kissed him lightly. Dylan sat up again when Steven rolled over and he smiled at them. "sleepy time over? " he asked them his hair all messed up from his nap. delilah giggled and sat up motioning for dylan to come and sit by them instead of down by Steven's feet. he crawled up and sat next to delilah and steven. "yeah, sleepy time is over." she whispered fixing his hair as she giggled. she put her arms around him and kissed him on the head.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 am

steven smiled as he saw Dylan " yeah come and sit up here " he said smiling turning to Dalilah he lent forward and kissed her gently " so did you sleep well?" he asked her as he felt Dylan move up to between them as he roled to face her he smoothe down Dylans hair a little so he would not look so much like a wild child and chuckled " there thats better a boy again and not a wild child" his hand reatched for Dalilahs feeling that the babies were moving again he took Dylans hand " fel that thats your brother of sister doing that" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 pm

"yeah, Kinda," Delilah said not wanting to tell him about the nightmares but not wanting to lie to him either. she messed with dylan's hair. she giggled seeing dylan's fear stuck face that quickly faded when he hurt her giggling realizing that they wouldn't hurt his mommy. "they like to do that," she said smileing down at him. Dylan giggled Alon with her happy that he could tell that his baby sister and brother where okay. though he was kind of sad. afraid that he'd no longer be is mommy's baby boy.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Steven looked at Dylan and sighed " Dylan your mother won't stop loving you as she does now , she has enuph for all of us " he said "and I'm sure your always going to be her special little man, even when the twins come " he said and took Delilahs hand in his smiling " bafter all big brothers are special in ther own right, I was never a big brother" he smiled at him hoping he had aliviated some of he worry.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cillian Finnegan Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:07 am

Delilah put her arms around him, "He's right, " shhe whispered kissing hi on the head, "I could never stop loveing you. we have been throuh way to much togeather, and the twins could never replace those memorys. we will all make knew ones with them." dylan curled into his mom, "really?" he asked. "really, baby. like daddy said your my special little man."delilah smiled down at him. he seemed content with that and kissed his mother on the cheek. "how about we go eat some cookies," delilah asked the two of them.
Cillian Finnegan
Cillian Finnegan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

steven smiled at both of them and kissed her gently " yeah, i saw some smarty ones in the jar " he said to Dylan stil holding Dalilahs hand in his own gently " then we could go riding just you and me Dylan leaving your mother to rest alittle " he looked at her " I love you" he said softly then sighed as he kissed her again smiling she and the dylan were his life he would not do anything to hurt her and he would see that nobody else would ether.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am

"There is no way you’re going riding without me," Delilah said jokingly giving him the evil glare. She smiled and kissed him. "If you go riding I’m going with you," she said quietly, "I don't want to stay trapped in the house when I know you to be riding. It would drive me nuts." Dylan giggled then climbed off the bed. "I go get the cookies," he said running out of the room. Delilah shook her head and got up to fallow him. She kissed Steven once more then walked out of the room. "See you in there," she said smiling back over her shoulder.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am

steven chuckled " ok but you ride with me Dalilah those two will make it dificult to ride and i dont want you hurt should your horse get spooked " he said folowing her knowing she was stuborn and would insist on ehr own horse to ride . he walkd in and saw Dylan with the cookie jack quickly dipping hjis hand in he took a cookie and smiled as he sat facing her at the table.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum