The First Day - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 14 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Delilah kissed Steven back her eyes slowly fluttering open. she smiled up at him and kissed him again. "and your always very handsome." she said quietly. she sat up and cuddled into him. she was kinda scared he had to go to work. she couldn't remember how long he said he'd be home this time. "are you hungry?" she asked him she was thinking of what she could cook for breakfast that would be different. she kissed him on the cheek on head laying on her stomach the other laying next to him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Steven smiled and nodded to her " yes I am but i should be tending to you" he said rubbing her tummy " you need to be off your feet " he said and moved to kiss her gently " I don't go back till tomorrow " he said softly " more than enouph time to pamper you and dylan a little " he said and smiled at her rubbing her arms gently . His mind on fixing up the farm she had and poping over to show her the villa amd maybe ordering some things she wanted in it while they were there .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Delilah kissed him, "i never fully understood the need for bed rest." she murmured kissing him. she stood up and put some clothes on before walking out of the bed room and toward the kitchen. she started to make muffins that could be eaten later if they where not done in time with the rest of the food she planned to make. next she started on biscuits and gravy. she also made some eggs to go with it. she set the food on the table then went and woke Dylan up "Dylan hurry and get dressed your food is getting cold," she said to him as she gently shook him awake.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:14 pm

steven sat and ate some of the food he smiled as it tasted great he wanted to show her the villa so she could make it a home for her and Dylan a safe home, a home with love inside. He smiled seeing Dylan walk out still half asleep " morning Dylan " he said and smiled as he set a plate in front of him and a drink to wash it down with " so you want to come on a trip with me and your mummy?" he asked " this place were going as its own pool and frog pond , we an take a trip to the village where you can buy things and we can take a trip on a ship around the bay" he said smiling .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Delilah sat next to Steven and across from Dylan. She wasn't' exactly hungry though she put a little food on her plate and ate about half of it. "I thought we where going to start on the twins room," she looked at Steven a confused look on her face.
"yeah, Mommy i wanna go on the boat," Dylan said smiling brightly at his mother then Steven. "i wanna go," he repeated.
"okay," Delilah said smiling at her son, "we will go on the boat." she laughed at him quietly. he'd always get what he wanted if she had anything to do with it.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:37 pm

steven smiled and moved closer to ehr " just eat a little , for me " he said softly and kissed her cheek his hand rested on ehr rounded tummy and he smiled " you feel ok?" he asked kissing her again " sometimes i just can't help kissing you sometimes" he said and slid his arm around her " I promise you'll love it , relaxing on a boat nothing to do but be waited on hand and foot " he said softly to her and don't worry I'll look after dylan I'll take him swiming with me " he grined at him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

"I did eat," Delilah whispered. she kissed him and Dylan giggled. Delilah looked over at him. "oh stop your giggling and eat your food," she said to him a joking tone in her voice. "otay," he said still giggling. Delilah kissed Steven on the cheek. "I feel fine.I'm just not that hungry," she whispered kissing him again. "I'm fine i promise." she stood and started packing a picnic basket for them to eat while they are on the boat.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum