The First Day - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 13 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Delilah giggled, “I’m sure we wouldn’t hurt them,” she whispered. “they are fine for now. Just wouldn’t want them to know about stuff like that before they are old enough too,” she said and kissed him. She looked up at him with a gleam in her eye. She loved him so much and sometimes when he was away for work it made her heart hurt. “and your very handsome.” she whispered kissing him. “I love you,” she said turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. She pulled Steven with her towards the bedroom. She double cheeked to see if the door was locked then pulled him towards the bed.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:44 pm

steven smiled at her finishing washing her back " I love you too, you're beautiful Delilah, when im away from you all i can think about is coming back to you" as he kissed her shoulder. He held her hand as she lead him threw to the bed room he could not help admire her body as they moved to him it was perfect in every way , he moved with her as she pulled him to the bed his arms wrapping around her waist as he puled her to lay with him " Delilah you, Dylan and the twins are all I need" he said and brushed his hand ovr her rounded tummy leaning up so he could kiss it gently then moving up her body to her lips.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:01 am

Delilah cuddled into him. "i love you," she whispered. "when you go away your always on my mind." she kissed him and looked up at him. she smiled when he kissed her on the stomach then up to her lips. she giggled a little because it tickled her. she kissed him back "i love you so much," she smiling up at him. "i need you all more than i could even began to tell you in words," she whispered her hand lightly moving back and forth on his arm.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:43 pm

steven smiled loving how her hand feel theelt on his arm he relxed more to her touch " I feel the same dalilah about you its like i left a part of me behind " he said kissing her cheek as he held her close to him " I love this, being with you like this holding you" he said softly " I love how warm you feel and how perfect you seem to know me " he kissed her cheek " a perfect night with the woman I love" he said softly into her ear.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Delilah kissed him smiling as he relaxed "shh, we feel the same and i love you. a night with you is always perfect. your perfect," she whispered kissing him again. she cuddled into him laying her head on his chest she closed her eyes and put her arm around him. she loved the closeness and she wanted to be with him, apart of him, but she was scared it would hurt the twins so she tried to ignore the fact. she kissed him on the chest as she cuddled into him some more.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:27 am

he sighed feeling her against him and groaned softly fighting his urge to have her knowing she would not want that but he could not help shift alittle to relive the tenting he felt in his shorts as she nuzzeld closer to him he felt her skin against his and chuckled " yeah delilah you are perfect " he said smiling at her slolwy feeling himself slipping asleep as he hed her feeling her soft breath on his chest it to him was the best thing in his life to feel along with the sounds of his children cooing in the cots as they slept beside them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:38 am

Delilah smiled she loved the feeling of stevens chest rising and falling beneath her head with his every breath. she slowly started to drift to sleep. "i love you Steven," she whispered her hand moving closer to hims special spot. she was hardly aware of if as she was half a sleep. she kissed him lightly and started to slowly drift to sleep. she smiled listening to most of her loved ones breathing as she feel asleep. she cuddled into Steven her hand not moving as she slept.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:11 am

steven shifted in his sleep giving a soft groan as she touched his spot his hips puched up slightly but settled back down as he slipped into a deeper sleep " no I won't let mummy put a dress on me " he mumbled in his sleep turning to hold her around her waist as he pulled her closer to him kissing her heaad and then relaxed against her his mind now overwhelmbed with sleep,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 am

Delilah was started a little when Steven moved. she woke up enough to hear him mumble something about not letting someone put a dress on him. she wondered what he was dreaming about as she started to fall asleep again. she started to dream about the day Dylan. "write me every day," she mumbled in her sleep in the dream she had tears in her eyes and she didn't want to let Dylan go. dream Dylan was embarrassed as he looked around with red cheeks. dream Steven placed his hand on Delilahs shoulder and said that it was time to let him go get on the train. he had to go to school.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

steven woke up and sighed feeling Delilah next to him he heard her voice and smiled wondering what she was dreaming of as he lent over and kissed her on her lips gently. He loked at her sleping face and his heart grew for her again as he gently brushed her hair from her face to kiss her forehead once again. " you are beautiful in the mornings Delilah " he said softly still not beliving this angel that lay with him was soon to be his wife and that the the bump she caried were there children inside of her grwoing day by day making her to him seem all the more beautiful.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum