The First Day - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 12 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Delilah woke early in the morning before the sun had risen. she looked out the window then at the clock then steven. she smiled and cuddled into him. she wasn't ready to get up and she didn't want to wake steven. she lay her head on his chest and listened t o the beating of his heart. she drew circles lightly on his chest listening to him sleep. she couldn't have dreamt a better moment. eventually she got up and went to take a shower.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 am

steven felt her move and opened one eye " hi " he said smiling at her as he watched her slip from the bed to shower his mind calm and f illed with thoughts of her nad how he could make her happy he truly loved her and wanted her to know this even though since that day she ahd accepted his praposal he ad told her so , he could not help it he felt he ahd to tell her each day he loved her. Sliping from the bed he moved to the shower and slipped in behind her wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her now wet shoulder " you still look sexy my love" he said softly .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:29 am

Delilah jumped a little when Steven stepped in the shower behind her and put his arms around her. she relazed when she relized it was him. turning to face Steven Delilah slipped her arms around his neck. "you are 100 time more sexier than i," she whispered kissing him. she smilied up at steven. "i love you," she added quietly placeing one hand on his cheek as the water hit her back. she picked up the soap and started to wash him off.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:34 am

steven smiled down at her " if that was the case why did I ask you to marry me " he said softly as he gently kissed her slowly moving to hold her against the wall if the shower finding he could not hold back his passion for her . Each time he was away he thought of this moment with her holding her against him as he was the warm water gently cascading over her perfect body.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 am

"because i'm smart loveing and sweat, and your not one of those guys who only think about sex every minute of every day," Delilah said leanding aginst him. she smiled up at him. she had carefuly planed out that andswer in her head. it was obvious that she was tthinking as she was talking. delilah kissed him and closed her eyes listioning to the water and stevns beathing, and the faint laughter that came from Dylan.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:13 am

steven smiled and kissed her shoulder " no I don't because I have you to hold, but it is nice when we do " he said chukaling as he moved the sponge over her smooth body " I guess Robert keeps me so busy I haven't got time to thing of it " he said rubbing her back gently then moving lower to the back of her thighs then back up as if giving her a sensual massage anr and loving , want her at the same time he heard a soft chuckle " did I forget to lock the bathroom door?" he asked holding her against him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:33 am

Delilah smiled leaning against Steven. she was melting at his touch. "he dose keep you to busy," she whispered kissing him. " no he's in his room with sunny," she answered quietly, "if he where in here the laugh would be louder, and he would have knocked first. this is the only room he remembers to knock before coming into." she ran her fingers down his arm as she kissed him. "do you really want to take a shower?" she asked quietly kissing him again.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Steven chuckled " so true but he pays well and he treats us more like family " he whispered as he kissed her soapy shoulder " hum, thats up to you dear " he said and chuckled again pulling her closer to him and smiling down at her as he kissed her deeply " do you want to shower or....." he left it hanging as he ran his hand up her body very slowly only stopping when he reasted her most sesative spot.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

“I know,” Delilah murmured. She would never ask him to quite his job which he loved so much just so she could see him more often and she wouldn’t worry about him. She kissed him. “my only worry is the twins. We wouldn’t want to corrupt them in any way.” she whispered she touched her sensitive area and she kissed him moaning quietly. She couldn’t help her self. She wanted him whit all of her heart. “I love you,” she said smiling up at him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:37 pm

he looked at her a little confused " corrupt them?" he asked before moving again against her " what do you mean?" he asked moving to kiss her gently his othr hand still holding her as he moved on her spot gently caressing it " there ok aren't they?" he looked at her a little worried " we can't harm them there are other ways, if you want to try them. " he said looking into her beautiful blue eyes. " god delilah your beautiful" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum