The First Day - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 11 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm

"they are fine," Delilah whispered and kissed him, "I should have known better than to wear new shoes when riding." she took a sip of the drink he had poured for her and then set the glass down. "they just need breaking in." she kissed him again "I'm ready to go when you are," she whispered knowing he'd probably want to leave soon for one of many reasons. though Delilahs main reason was Dylan and how we needed his sleep. she started to put her shoes back on.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:23 pm

steven nodded and smiled at her " yes not a good idea " he said sotly " but we all make those mistakes " he said and kissed her gently " I agree there is one tired young man over there " he said watching her put her shoes on . pulling her up to her feet once she ahd her shoes on. " Dylan time to go home " he said and held Delilah's horse for her soothing it so Delilah could mount him wi th out any incident.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

"But," Dylan said then sighed and got on the horse riding over to them. delilah shook her head at her son and got onto her horse she leaned down to kiss steven then smiled over at dylan. "you need to go back to the house and get ready for bed," she whispered smiling at her son. "Okay mommy," he said sadly. she was upset that he wasnt' ready to go but it was the best for him. for all of them. they needed their sleep. dylan needed sleep most of all.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 pm

steven ed on his horse and smiled at them as he made the picnic things pack its self and hang from his saddle slolwly he moved his horse to the house and at a slow walk headed back. Once there he stab horses and brubled bothshed and watered it before heading in to the house his arms snaking around Delilah's waist as he kissed her neck gently as he stood behind her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Delilah rode next to steven dylan a little father ahead. once they where home delilah got off her horse and took the saddle off then brushed feed and water him. she walked back to the house with steven and smiled as he kissed her neck. once in side Delilah took her shoes off once again and walked across the kitchen to get the first aid kit out from under the sink so she could clean the bloody places not really caring. she just didn't want them to get infected because of the twins.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:45 pm

steven found the first aid kit " sit I'll clean thend took out some cleaning liquicd placing it on a cottom bud he cleaned m " he said softly to her athenm and placed palsters on each as he finished with a kiss on each sore she had on each foot. finishing he lifted her up and carried her to the bed room " be right back just checking on Dylan " he said and moved to Dylan's room " you ok?" he said softly but saw he was fast asleep already on his bed pulling up the blankets he tucked him in th en moved back to his own room " hes asleep already " he said and moved to her side " and how is the future mrs Walker and twins doing?" he asked kissing her deeply on her lips as he moved to hold her close.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Delilah moved closer to steven laying her head on his chest. "we are doing fine," she whispered smileing up at him. "How are you?" she giggled lightly then kissed him on the cheek. she wondered why she did every thing backwards. the bible said you should wait for marriage before sex and she didn't. she never left home on her own free will the state made her. though she had done every thing backwards she was happy with her life. everything was perfect.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Steven smiled " I fine hon" he said sighing " better than ever " he brushed her cheek and kissed her happily o her lips as he lay caresing her hair he could not have been in a more perfect place he wanted just to stay holding her against him he wanted to keep her and Dylan safe from any and all harm . his hand moved to her back " Delilah I can't keep saying it but I love you are the most perfect woman in his arms.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Delilah laughed at his words. she was in no way perfect. she never would be. "I'm never going to be perfect," She whispered kissing him as she cuddled into him. she closed her eyes loving this moment even though Steven was making false accusations about her being perfect. no matter how imperfect she was he was just the opposite. he was perfect in every way in her eyes. "I love you too," she whispered starting to drift to sleep.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:59 pm

he held her close to him wishing she would stop pulling her self down like she wsa to him she was the best thing that had happened to him that whole year. he kissed her lightly and just held her against him softly so he could hear her soft breaths and enjoying every moment of it his heart now happy and relaxed just by holding her. He looked out the window and smiled as he saw a shooting star " I don't need to wich i have every thing right here" he thought to himself.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum