The First Day - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The First Day - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The First Day

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The First Day - Page 6 Empty Re: The First Day

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Delilah stood close to Steven knowing he'd make a grate father. she could already pictuer thier daughter being daddy's little girl. "yeah, i couldn't be happier." she murmured and names started to float throw her head. "what about.." she said "never mind thats a horrible name." she said shakeing her head Dylan lay his head on Stevens sholder he was happy but kinda tired. "i think its time for his nap." Delilah whispered as Dylan closed his eyes. "yep its time for his nap." she said

Clayton saw the rejoycing and hurd the happy voices Dylans and Delilah's calling out to him. he really wanted to be apart of dylan's life now. even if delilah only told him he was a friend and nothing more. he needed a to be there for his son.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:01 am

Steven looked at Dylan and chuckled " Yeah its been a long day for him. he said good by and thankl you again to jess who gave Delilah her next apointment and a told her to rest as much as she could . walking out steven sighed seeing clay opasite " now hes becoming creepy " he said to Deliah as he watched Clay . He knew Delilah din't want him around her or Dylan .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:20 am

"just get us home," Delilah whispered sure that Clayton couldn't fallow them there. "and i mean home not Tuscany." she said. "you can take us to Tuscany if he finds out where we live." dylan had fallen asleep and didn't know whats going on.
Clayton got up wanting to walk over and take Dylan out of Stevens arms wanting to hold the child he helped create. he took a step closer then stops and tipped his hat to them knowing that Steven would kill him if he came to close.
"really please take me home." Delilah whispered "i could use a nap my self." she said.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:27 am

Steven looked at Clay" thats close enouph " he said and moved with Delilah out side the hospital wrapping his arms around her. he held her tight and aperated them home to the ranch . Taking Dylan she moved with him to his room and pulled back the covers brushing away his har from his face he lay dylan in his bed and covered him up before gently kissing his for head " night son" he whispered then moved back to delilah leading her to his bed and sitting her down " now for you my love , those babys need you healthy and rested , I can stay with you if you want" he asked softly his hand brushing up and down her arm as he waited now realy wanting to let her go.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:39 am

"That would be nice," Delilah whispered , "but you don't have to if you don't want to," she added as she laid down in the bed pulling the covers up over her a strand of hair lay across her face and she pushed it away. she sat up again and kissed him. "I'm sorry" she murmured. she was sorry for having such a screwed up past. she laid back down one hand resting on her stumic as she laid on her side her knees curled up. she pulled the blankets all the way up to her chin as she shook a little she hoped she could pas it off as being cold. she smiled weakly up at him. silently crying her self for being so weak.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:25 pm

steven kicked off his shoes and lay withher he held her against him ahe sighed nothing to be sorry for Delilah " hes said softly to her he could hear his mother cooking in the kitchen and humming softly . He chuckled " always busy " he said leaning down to kiss her gently then he kissed her tummy twice " sleep son and daughter let your mother rest" he moved up to kiss her gently his arms sliding around her waist " I be here for you don't worry" he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Delilah smiled and snuggled up to him. "i love you," she murmured closing her eyes as she started to drift off to sleep. she felt safe and happy in his arms and far away from Clayton. everything seemed right as she fell asleep then she started to dream. again she dreamed of Clayton taking Dylan away from her. but then steven was there making it impossible for clay to get to close to either of them. she smiled the bad dream quickly melting away.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

he held her close and kisse dher " I love you too for all eternity" he said smiling as he felt her relax and fall a sleep he too found himself yawning and snugaling against her drifting asleep he'd not realized he was so exausted before till now . all thought of worry and stress seem to just leave his body at the sesation of her soft breathing and the feel of the babies moving against his arm now that one was a son and one was a daughter that Delilah could teach cooking and sewing to and all the nice things.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:06 am

through out delilahs dream clayton keep reapering. each time scared her a little more until she woke up to see the only othher person there was steven she snuggled up to him and laid her head on his chest not haveing been ready too wakke up she was still a little tired but to frightened to sleep. she watched steven sleep hopeing he did not wake because of her. she smiled wondering what he was dreaming of as she tried to go back to sleep for a little while.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 pm

steven drempt of her holding her on a warm feild she was laughing as Dylan and the twins played around her , he thought she was the most beautiful woman alive as soft flower pettles danced around her , picking a flower he slipped it behind her ear and kissed her as the twins and Dylan hugged her hapily. Half a sleep he wrapped his arms around the warm body he found pressed against him , he smiled " love you dalilah " he said softly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum