wedding plans (delilah) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 16 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 am

steven smiled as he sa her move ahead of her " yeah I can tell " he chuckled at Dylan " runnings good for you keeps you healthy " he said and ran to be level with her " you should pace yourself long way to go yet" he said grining at her a little as he looked down at Dylan who ran next to him " yeah fresh air is good for you too help you grow and sleep too" he said smiling at him
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 am

"what are you talking about paceing my self?" delilah asked a smile on her face, "i could run faster still. i'm hardly up to half my normal speed. your just getting old." she said the last part jokeingly. she had perposly ran slower than normal because the twins.
"mommy runs fast," dylan said vouching for her. "like Flora."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:58 am

steven smiled and he knew she ment what she said " ok " he said and kept his pace steaady as he ran focusing on his steps and dylan beside him . A s he moved he took long deep breaths in he could sfle his sweat runing down his back bur he didn't care hse was loving running with his family and smiled at them both. he decided to push himself that little further feelikng muscles he hd not used being worked that hea hd not before this ment he felt good. He slowled down alittle feling a calf muscle sliglht cramping " Deliah I need to stop for a moment some of my msucles are cramping from not being used in such along time" he said and smiled as he stopped for a moment ,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am

"okay," delilah said stoping and walking back to steven. "We don't want you hurting your self." she kissed him on he cheek. "just tell me it you want to go back." she whispered.
Dylan and sunny ran around them barking and laughing. delilah smiled watching them knowing dylan wouldn't make it a mile if he and sunny keep running around.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 am

steven looked at her and gave in nodding " I need to get back in shape but little by little " he said standing up as he breathed out " I think we should head back " he felt the muscles ache alittle " he walked back towards the house again he was a little disapointed at not finishing the run but he knew pushing himself would end up in hurting himself and being off work and he could not aford that what with cassidy pushing buttons he had to be there .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 am

Delilah fallowed steven then called for dylan and sunny to fallow. she stayed close to steven as they walked. kind of disappointed she didnt finish her run but happy he didn't push him self to much and knew to stop instead of going on. Dylan and sunny ran ahead of them and delilah keep aclose eye on them.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 pm

steven sat down on the porch steps rubbing his calf muscle and watching Dylan and suny running around " way too much nergy for me " he chuckled " ether that or its the cookie " he said smiling as he took her hand in his " delilah you could have gone on i would have been fine here " he said hoping this would show her he was ok with her going of on her own his mind was on the fact she ahd looked after herself foer so long he ahd to acept she could still even now.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"What cookie?" Delilah asked him confused, "he hasn't had a cookie.' she shrugged and sat down on the steps next to him. "i wanted to come back with you." she said quietly kissing him on the cheek as she watched Dylan and sunny "would you like a neck massage?" she asked moving behind him and sitting on her knees gently massaging his neck. she didn't care if his neck hurt or not or if he wanted it she just felt like doing this.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 pm

steven bit his lip and chuckled he isghed though shen she began massaging his neck gently " ow delilah that feels wonderful " he said closing his eyes enjoying how her fingers felt on his neck his stress and tenshion seeming to just melt away and out of his body " you always know what i need before i need it " he said shifting under her hands his reatching up to pull one of hers down so he could kiss it as he smiled back at her " one more reason I love you Delilah" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Delilah Smiled and leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. "i love you," She whispered in his ear as she continued to massaging his neck. she smiled at him as dylan ran around. sunny came over and laid down next to delilah and steven. soon after Dylan joined them.
"Mommy i want to ride. Can we go riding?" he said looking at her.
"I'll come help you get on Flora in a minute. but you have to stay in the yard," Delilah said quietly.
"But i want you to ride with me. you and daddy," Dylan said pouting.
"not right now," she whispered.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top