wedding plans (delilah) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

wedding plans (delilah)

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wedding plans (delilah) - Page 15 Empty Re: wedding plans (delilah)

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Steven chuckled " well i always like to try new things, and if i like them i come back for more" he said smirking as he kissed her " in your case i'm addicted for life" he grinned " sure a run would do every one good " he looked at his clothing " ow look i'm dressed for running all ready" he moved to hold her kissing her again " you do know your beautiful?" he said softly" and I will tell you that every day and not get tired of hearing those words"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Delilah smiled at him blushing a little at his words. she never thought of her self a remotely pretty since she grew yo being a tom-boy she had never really even thought about wanting to be pretty. she had learned early on looks didnt matter. "i love you," she whispered kissing him continueing to eat her ice cream. "you are but i'm not. i'll have to dig out my old jogging pants." she said, "that is if i can find them."
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:52 am

Steven smiled at her when she said she loved him then said she had to change " awe but you look beautiful like that" he said chuckling then with a quick kiss he smiled " ok you go change me and Dylan here will wait " h sat back down and waited for her poring another coffee he slid a cookie over to Dylan placing his finger to his lips and smiling to him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 am

Delilah ate the last bit of ice cream, she haddn't even noticeed dylan haad joined them. she put heer bowl in the sink then put every thing away before finaly going to change.
Dylaan giggled as steven gave him the cookie. he pretened to zip his lips thn ate the cookie. sunny had fallowed delilah into her bedroom and got up on the bed watching delilah as she surched for her jogging pants. "' where are they?" she asked her self. finaly she found them in the bottom of a dresser darw. she changed into the black bants and put on a red aand gold striped shirt. "okay, i'm all ready," delilah said smileing as she came back in the kitchen.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

steven smiled as she walkd back in " looking good " he said and smiled to her as he walked over his hands resting on ehr waist as he kissed her " don't push your self you know your bodys changed now your pregnant " he said resting his right hand on her " but your still beautiful to me " he whispered softly then turned to Dylan " ok time for that run, Dylan if you get tired i'll carry you ok" he said and headed fo the back door.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Delilah kissed steven before he walked towards the back door. "I bet i could still run two miles." she said a crooked grin on her face. "and thats with out walking."
"i won't get tired." Dylan said fallowing Steven and Delilah. "mommy and i once ran three and a half miles before mommy carried me back home." he said sunny fallowing him close behind. "Didn't we mommy?"
"Yes we did," Delilah said smileing down at him.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:41 pm

steven smiled and faced her " ok but promise me when you start to show you'll slow down" he said softly " twins is a strain on a body" he kissed her on her cheek " even a sexy one like yours dear" he said chukaling " ow that right Dylan you have to show me " he said moving onto the grass and streaching out his legs to warm up before the run.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 pm

"Okay, i promise," Delilah whispered smileing at steven. she did a few simple stretches and was ready to go as she stood there waiting for steven to be ready. "though i don't run frequently only after i eat a sundae." she said a gleam in her eye.
"not till after mommy has had the baby's," dylan said as he played with sunny waiting for steven and delilah to be ready to go.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

steven smiled " yes Dylan after the babies come" he said finishing up and standing to face them " ready " he asked and smiled holding out his hand to Delilah . He smiled and tur ned starting his run " come on Dylan " he said as sunny joined in loving the speed and the movment as he ran not at top speed but a gentel jog he knew better than to over do it he'd not finish the run if he used up all his energy in one go.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Delilah shook her head and ran at a faster pace. "have fun eating my dust," She said giggling. she still wasn't even going half her normal pace yet but steven didn't know that.
Dylan happily staied next to steven as he ran though if he wanted to he could have kept up with his mom. "mommy likes running," Dylan said as he watched her. "she use to push me in a stroller when she ran. before i could keep up with her." it was true that Delilah had done that more than once and she never left dylan alone until the night she and steven had gone to the beach. she had always taken him every where with her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top